Thursday, 2024-04-25, 7:24 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Ascension of the Gods: The Full Release - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Ascension of the Gods: The Full Release
Ascension of the Gods: The Full Release
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 2:43 AM | Message # 1
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Place-holder text.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 2:44 AM | Message # 2
Daimyo
"Have this!" Midoriko cried, donning her mask and clashing her sword with her mother's oncoming blade.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 2:49 AM | Message # 3
Daimyo
Tereya's yellow eyes were narrowed, but her hands were calm and watching. Holding the blade horizontally, she placed her free hand on the back of blade as a means of increasing her defense, as Midoriko's blade collided head-on with it. Then, swinging the sword in a right sideways arc, she pushed the offending sword away and unleashed a reverse horizontal strike, aimed straight for the neck.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 2:57 AM | Message # 4
Daimyo
Midoriko ducked and she she did her mask cracked and broke. "1 Minutes? That's my limit?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 3:01 AM | Message # 5
Daimyo
It wasn't help by the fact of Tereya's hilt jamming itself into her nose, knocking her onto the ground. It was followed by the blade of Nokogiri slicing the ground, purposefully missing inches from cutting her head open. "Not good enough...." The woman said dryly, pulling her sword out of the ground to balance it on her shoulder. "Get up, and try again.... unless, of course, Black makes any suggestions...."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 3:03 AM | Message # 6
Daimyo
"Keep Going." Ahatake replied and Midoriko aimed a kick at her mom's face.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 3:06 AM | Message # 7
Daimyo
Her foot ended up colliding with the sharp blade, which cut through the flesh to ankle-length. With a quick jerk, Tereya ripped it out, cutting deeper as a result, and stepped back to allow Midoriko to stand back up once more.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 3:14 AM | Message # 8
Daimyo
Midoriko ripped her mask onto her face and taking her mother by suprise, punched her in the gut.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 3:22 AM | Message # 9
Daimyo
Tereya's eyes widened as her body lurched forward, her feet stumbling back into the ground. Her eyes stared at her daughter with shock with what seemed like a direct blow to the body. But, just as quickly, they lowered, and she put on a smirk on her face.

"Really, Mido...."

As she pushed her daughter away a bit, her free hand, having barely caught the oncoming fist, was now gripping it tightly. "You can't take someone like me by surprise. Especially with a frontal attack like that...."

Then, that same free hand bent forward, applying painful pressure to Midoriko's own wrist. Without caution, the woman than tossed her back and settled back into a one-handed defensive stance. "Treatin' your opponent as if they were a joke is a fatal mistake. One second you could be kickin' their ass, and the next second they could have your head on a platter before you can bat an eyelash."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 3:24 AM | Message # 10
Daimyo
Mido's masked cracked again. "Shit."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 3:25 AM | Message # 11
Daimyo
This time, Tereya didn't give her time to put it back on. Instead, she allowed her own Hollow Mask to materialize, then charged, sword in a threatening lunge attack.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 3:27 AM | Message # 12
Daimyo
Midoriko jumped up panting.

Ahatake yawned. "I think it's time for a break you two."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 3:28 AM | Message # 13
Daimyo
As quickly as she had donned it, Tereya calmly dematerialized the Hollow Mask, her eyes returning to normal. She sheathed her sword in its respective scabbard. "Fine by me...."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 3:30 AM | Message # 14
Daimyo
"Father how am I doing?" She asked.

"Well you certainly not terrible, I'll give you that."Ahatake replied. "But You could use practice."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 3:31 AM | Message # 15
Daimyo
"Her skill ain't enough...." Tereya said, frowning as she glanced sideways at Ahatake. "Had that been a real fight, it would've been decided in a matter of seconds. She'd be dead and her enemy wouldn't have had to break a sweat."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Ascension of the Gods: The Full Release
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz