Friday, 2024-03-29, 4:02 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred - Page 12 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred
Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 1:23 AM | Message # 166
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Ahatake sighed. "It's simple. I'm a decent person. Ryuka deserves to die, but not today. We can't take him yet. He has that one advantage over us anyway."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 1:27 AM | Message # 167
Daimyo
"....Whatever." Although the word was resolute, Tereya was still very unhappy with the results. She turned her back and walked a few steps forward. "I'm out of here." Without further word, she Flash Stepped away, not even bothering to turn back.

Smirnov sighed heavily, looking very disappointed with the results as well. Although he held no position in the quarrel, he didn't like to see his sister in such an emotional state.... even if that emotion was just pure fury. "What a bad way for this to end...." He muttered, Flash Stepping after her.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 1:30 AM | Message # 168
Daimyo
Ahatake yawned. "All's well that ends well." He grinned and used Wúpiào to follow them.

Behind Ahatake, a golden yellow glinted.

[THE END

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz