Friday, 2024-04-26, 5:16 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred - Page 10 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred
Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred
AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:31 PM | Message # 136
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Aace jumped up as the ash returned to his blade then scattered and became petals once again.

"Fire?" He muttered. "Great just great."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:39 PM | Message # 137
Daimyo
"By the way you're standing...." Smirnov commented, balancing the blade on his shoulder and putting one hand on his hip. "Turning those petals back to their former state must be a bit of an effort for your body. You won't be able to keep doing that forever...."

He raised his blade again to point the tip at Aace.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:44 PM | Message # 138
Daimyo
"Bastard..." Aace thought as he sped the petals towards Smirnov again, the petals taking the shape of a spear.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:49 PM | Message # 139
Daimyo
Eyes narrowed once again in concentration, Smirnov rushed forward, pointing his blade at a diagonally upward angle. His blade, influenced by the power of his flames, cut straight through the spear and melted several of the petals forming it. This caused it to fall apart once again.

Swoosh.

He re-appeared before Aace, his blade swinging in a two-handed strike towards his head.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:51 PM | Message # 140
Daimyo
Aace dodged and fired a Shakaho spell at Smir, reforming his petals again. "No respect for flowers at all."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:53 PM | Message # 141
Daimyo
"The flowers don't have any respect for me!"

Smirnov's complaining voice once again sounded from behind Aace, his back turned to him. A poutish frown was made of his mouth, and his eyes gazed over his shoulder. "They wouldn't be tryin' to hurt me, after all!" He protested.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:55 PM | Message # 142
Daimyo
Aace sighed. "Who initiated this battle? YOU did. If I try to gouge out your eyes you have no right to complain."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:57 PM | Message # 143
Daimyo
Smirnov rolled his eyes. "Well, you can at least quit sighing and get a chip off of your shoulder...." He retorted, turning his body to face the 3rd Seat. "I'm only kidding with you."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:58 PM | Message # 144
Daimyo
"This sure has been a strange day." Aace muttered. "We came here for sight-seeing and now we're fighting. It's odd how thing's work out."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 0:05 AM | Message # 145
Daimyo
"I'm not one to complain. After all, life does have its twists and turns...." Smirnov replied, shrugging his shoulders. "All we can do is adapt to the changes that we experience."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 0:06 AM | Message # 146
Daimyo
"True." Aace agreed.

Meanwhile The two girl's were still fighting...and Gin was losing.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 0:11 AM | Message # 147
Daimyo
So far, Tereya had relatively small injuries. Blows from her opponent caused several scratches and tears in the skin and clothing, but they could be easily patched up. Gin however was not faring as easily: a punch that Tereya had delivered to the head caused blood to cover one side of her forehead. A deep gash was delivered to her left shoulder, courtesy of her opponent's blade. Black and yellow eyes stared down the weakened enemy.

"I really thought by now you'd have a fuckin' Bankai or somethin'...." She muttered, putting one hand in her pocket and the other still around her sword. "But now that I see it, you're just another useless obstacle that stands in the way."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 0:13 AM | Message # 148
Daimyo
Gin growled and began to twirl he weapon above her head a fiery aura surrounding her.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 0:17 AM | Message # 149
Daimyo
"You don't get it, do you?" Tereya asked sarcastically, a sidelong frown on her face as she readied her blade again. Her twisted spiritual pressure expanded from her body, attacking her opponent's with a raging force. "My reiatsu's just gonna crave for more. This battle has already excited her too much... pretty soon, she's gonna come for you as her next meal."

A sinister chuckle came from the mask. "You'd better surrender now, while I'm still considering it...."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 0:20 AM | Message # 150
Daimyo
"You never tell a warrior to surrender." Gin grinned, spinning the weapon faster. "I'm an Amazon. Aace told me so. Now have this!" She slashed downwardly sending a wave of fire at Tereya.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz