Thursday, 2024-05-02, 5:32 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred - Page 9 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred
Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred
AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 10:36 PM | Message # 121
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"I ain't leavin' until that battle's finished... sis will probably kill me unintentionally if I intervene now...."

Gripping the sword with both hands, Smirnov narrowed his eyes and settled into a defensive stance. "In the meantime, I'll have to do my part, too."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 10:40 PM | Message # 122
Daimyo
"Alright. Come at me. I won't kill you, I promise you that." Aace grinned. "I can't guarantee that when I'm done with you the Vice-Captain won't kill you."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 10:42 PM | Message # 123
Daimyo
"Here I come!"

With his own superhuman speed, Smirnov overstepped his Flash Step to re-appear behind the 3rd Seat. His blade came upwards, aiming straight towards the exposed back.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 10:45 PM | Message # 124
Daimyo
Aace dodged by taking to the air and coming back down with his Zanpakuto aiming to slice off Smir's arm

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 10:47 PM | Message # 125
Daimyo
Twisting his fingers to turn the blade horizontally, Smirnov raised it up to block the oncoming attack. However, due to the position of his twisted wrist, he had to remove one hand from his hilt and place it on the back of his blade in order for maximum defense. Gritting his teeth, he batted the blade away and followed up with a quick lunge strike.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 10:50 PM | Message # 126
Daimyo
Aace quickly moved out of the way, but he still got cut. "You're good, I'll give ya that."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 10:52 PM | Message # 127
Daimyo
"Thanks. Though..." Smirnov put on a calm smile as he looked on at Aace. "Can I ask a favor of you?"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 10:53 PM | Message # 128
Daimyo
"What do you want?" Aace asked.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 10:54 PM | Message # 129
Daimyo
"Will you take this fight seriously...." Smirnov's eyes looked into Aace in order to search for any deception. "...if I released my Zanpakuto?"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 10:58 PM | Message # 130
Daimyo
"Of course." Aace replied. "If you release yours I'll go all out."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:03 PM | Message # 131
Daimyo
"Then.... I shall do so!"

Smirnov immediately pointed the blade towards Aace again, and he muttered only two words: "Flow...Kazan." His blade immediately gained a distinctive color of fire, widening slightly. The hilt protruded two upright prongs that pointed in the same direction as the blade itself: straight at his foe.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:06 PM | Message # 132
Daimyo
"Glisten....Yukizakura..." Aace whispered, and his blade scattered into numerous white petals. "Ready when you are."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:22 PM | Message # 133
Daimyo
"I'm ready...."

Smirnov crouched his feet, fingertips caressing the red blade in a lunge position. His eyes stared at Aace in intense concentration. "And I do believe it is your turn to attack me now...." He offered.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:24 PM | Message # 134
Daimyo
Aace sighed and the petals charged towards Smir. "Have it your way."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 11:29 PM | Message # 135
Daimyo
Raising his blade up, Smirnov closed his eyes. He felt the steam of power come from himself and his blade, signaling the connection between his inner spirit and himself had been made. Opening his eyes, he swung the blade down with all of his force. A barrage of fire energy, in the form of a serpentine dragon, rushed at the petals and caught them in its blaze. It turned them to useless ash which crumbled under the intense heat, the dragon continuing its path towards Aace.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz