Friday, 2024-05-17, 11:09 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred - Page 7 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred
Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred
AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 5:30 AM | Message # 91
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Only the Arrancar girl." The Injiki muttered. "The other man.... I don't know."

Slowly, Tereya got up, raising a finger to push the hair out of her eyes. "Glad to see I haven't lost my touch... I'll have to apologize to Kurosaki for stealin' his prey, though. But it ain't only his fight against you, of course..."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 5:32 AM | Message # 92
Daimyo
"Hmmm..." Aace muttered. "Vice-Captain, her spiritual pressure doesn't feel like an Arrancar's. It has more of a Shinigami feel to it."

"Aace, I want to fight the girl." Gin told him. "Can I take her on?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 9:15 PM | Message # 93
Daimyo
A snort came from the black-haired woman's mouth, even as her hand placed itself upon the hilt of her sword. "You subs shouldn't be involved in shit like this..." She replied, her gaze focused only into the cold eyes of Ryuka. "Instead of raising your blades...."

She was gone, re-appearing in front of the Lieutenant with hightened speed. He didn't move, and only continued to stare indifferently at her.

"....you should get out of the way!"

Her blade, sharp as the excitement inside of her, brought itself down, a guillotine to its prey's head.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 9:17 PM | Message # 94
Daimyo
But the blade was blocked by Gin's own. "I said I want to fight you."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 9:19 PM | Message # 95
Daimyo
Smirnov narrowed his eyes as Tereya jumped back, his expression mirroring her own. The woman frowned, standing up straight as she glared at the girl. "Hmph.... I guess there's no helpin' it...." She muttered, raising her blade to point it at Gin. "If you insist on getting in my way, I'll just kill you too!"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 9:20 PM | Message # 96
Daimyo
Gin jumped up and landed a kick to the woman's back.

"You're not very nice. I bet you're still single."

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Saturday, 2009-12-19, 9:21 PM

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 9:24 PM | Message # 97
Daimyo
Spinning around, Tereya raised her free arm to intercept the leg. Like a reactive machine, she thrust that same arm out to push Gin back. Momentarily, her back was turned to Ryuka, but he simply folded his arms across his chest and watched in slight interest.

"Tch. You wish."

Message edited by Achrones - Saturday, 2009-12-19, 9:24 PM

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 9:25 PM | Message # 98
Daimyo
"I bet I'm right."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 9:27 PM | Message # 99
Daimyo
"Does it matter?" Tereya cocked an eyebrow, her teeth-filled smirk widening. "Whether or not I have a husband shouldn't even be on your brain right now. Because right now, your life is right under my knife. If you value it, I suggest you haul your ass out of my way."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 9:30 PM | Message # 100
Daimyo
"No. I want to fight you and that's what I'm going to do." She grinned charging in and aiming a slash at Tereya.

Aace walked over to Smirnov. "Is the black-haired girl of your's always this unpleasant? Attack an Vice-Captain out of the blue like that isn't the wisest move one could make."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 9:32 PM | Message # 101
Daimyo
"Fuck. He spotted me.... better act cool."

The white-haired man put on a sheepish smile. "Gomen nasai, sir... I'm afraid I'm not sure what's going on here to make Sis attack your Lieutenant like that...." He admitted, not moving from his spot atop the branches.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 9:34 PM | Message # 102
Daimyo
"I'm not sure either. Ryuka, sir, why DID she attack you like that?" Aace asked.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 9:37 PM | Message # 103
Daimyo
Turning his attention towards the 3rd Seat, Ryuka sighed, putting a hand to his forehead. "Aace... it's a very long story that I don't wish to discuss of in this immediate area. I'll explain it all when we get back to the Seireitei." He said.

Smirnov's eyes fell onto the two female combatants, slightly anxious of Tereya's safety. Now that they had attacked such a high-ranking individual, that Lieutenant could be considering detainment of both of them.... or worse. He resisted the urge to sigh in exasperation. "Damn it, Tereya, why did you have to make things so DIFFICULT?!"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 9:41 PM | Message # 104
Daimyo
Gin performed an uppercut kick on Tereya's chin.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 9:44 PM | Message # 105
Daimyo
Tereya stepped back, simultaneously sheathing the blade of her sword in order to switch to a more equal level of fighting. Reaching up to grip Gin's leg, she performed a frontward suplex to slam her onto her back. Pinning her chest with one foot, Tereya applied frontward and painful pressure to the other girl's leg in an attempt to break it.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz