Monday, 2024-05-06, 1:27 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred
Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred
AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 5:14 AM | Message # 61
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Heh.... and another masked one joins the family, I see...." Smirnov observed, nodding slowly. "How far have you gotten with it?"

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 5:16 AM | Message # 62
Daimyo
She faded her mask. "Pretty good. I can use it for half an hour now, And even fire a cero. Now if Taiki would just give in."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 5:19 AM | Message # 63
Daimyo
A sweatdrop appeared on the back of the silver-haired man's head. It appeared as though he wasn't the only one with a sibling rivalry. Turning his head towards Tereya, he commented: "So, Sis? What do you say?"

Tereya sighed heavily, putting one hand to her forehead. "I guess it could help me wake up a bit... all right, then. I'll come with ya."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 5:20 AM | Message # 64
Daimyo
"Hon, don't kill him." Ahatake told her. "He wants to live I think."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 5:24 AM | Message # 65
Daimyo
Tereya frowned. "Who're you kiddin', Ahatake?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips. "Sure, he'll annoy me, but I'm not one to resort to killin' my own family. It'd be a waste of time, and life. Besides..." She nodded her head towards the taller man. "I couldn't kill him even if I tried to. Otherwise, he'd be dead by now."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 5:24 AM | Message # 66
Daimyo
Ahatake laughed. "I believe it."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 5:26 AM | Message # 67
Daimyo
With his sister in two, the two began to exit the building, with Smirnov giving a wave. "If you see Akiko, tell her I said hi!" He called, shutting the door behind them.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-12-17, 5:27 AM | Message # 68
Daimyo
"Whatever." Ahatake called back.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 4:32 AM | Message # 69
Daimyo
Approaching the Senkeimon Gate....

Ryuka sighed exasperatedly, a comically pointed look on his features as he looked over 11th Division 3rd Seat Aace Archibald, and his female accomplice Gin. "You are so lucky I'm being nice, Archibald...." He muttered. "I really dislike going to the Human World, except for missions...."

The three were about ready to head through the Senkaimon gate on the account of Aace's partner, who was curious about seeing the Human Realm. Though reluctant, the Injiki decided he had nothing better to do and agreed to travel with them, though as he said, he had a negative taste for the human world.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 4:33 AM | Message # 70
Daimyo
"How come?" Gin asked from over Aace's shoulder.

"I've been there plenty of times, and the only bad experiences I had were from when I was alive." Aace told Ryuka.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 4:37 AM | Message # 71
Daimyo
"I know that...." Ryuka replied, stuffing his hands into his pockets. "It ain't hard to notice your disappearances when they're constant."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 4:38 AM | Message # 72
Daimyo
"Sorry about that mate." Aace replied laughing slightly.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 4:41 AM | Message # 73
Daimyo
"Anyway...." Cocking his head to the side, Ryuka turned his head and body away from them and folded his arms across his chest. "Let's get goin', shall we?" He stepped into the gate, his body consumed by the open portal.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 4:42 AM | Message # 74
Daimyo
Gin gripped onto Aace as he followed.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 4:45 AM | Message # 75
Daimyo
It didn't take very long, before the Lieutenant found himself standing at the usual spot, taking a look around at his surroundings. Of course, the inital touchdown spot was an open spot in the forest, where one was far from civilized society. Stray animals could be wandering about.... bears.... wolves....

Hollows.

He snorted. If the little bastards wanted a piece of him, they weren't going to get it, especially in his mood.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz