Saturday, 2024-05-11, 9:56 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred - Page 6 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred
Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred
AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 4:46 AM | Message # 76
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Gin jumped down and looked around the area. "This is the World of the Living? It ain't all it's cracked up to be."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 4:48 AM | Message # 77
Daimyo
"That's because we're in uncivil territory...." Ryuka explained calmly, taking steps forward. "We might as well find the dirt path that leads to a nearby neighborhood. What say you, 3rd Seat?" His eyes drifted towards the descending Aace.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 4:49 AM | Message # 78
Daimyo
"If you say so, Vice-Captain. I have no idea where we are."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 4:51 AM | Message # 79
Daimyo
"I do..." A sly smirk crawled across Ryuka's face, and he nodded with his head towards the front. "C'mon. I'll show you the way." An unheard exchange of words was meant in his actions, as he Flash Stepped away.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 5:03 AM | Message # 80
Daimyo
Gin jumped back on Aace's back and he rushed off after Ryuka. "Why do you seem so excited sir?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 5:08 AM | Message # 81
Daimyo
"I'm hopin' we'll get lucky today..."

The black-haired male jumped from branch to branch in a speedy and athletic manner, grinning from ear to ear. "Maybe there'll be some Hollows for us to kill around here...."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T heir journey, however, didn't go by undetected.

A flash of a spiritual presence flashed through the older Seishou's mind, and his eyes widened considerably as he looked in the direction of where it came. "Sis...." He muttered

"I know...." Tereya's eyes had narrowed slightly out of annoyance. "Seems like we aren't the only ones out on the prowl here anymore...."

"Why do you think--"

He was promptly interrupted by a SWOOSH sound, signaling that Tereya had gone off to follow them in pursuit. "H-hey...!" He protested, even as he took off after her. "Wait up!!!"

Then, he too Flash Stepped after her.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 5:09 AM | Message # 82
Daimyo
"Are you a battle junkie, Ryuka?" Gin asked

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 5:11 AM | Message # 83
Daimyo
"Course I am. It's the way of the first Kenpachi..." Ryuka replied simply. "You should know that by now... after all, we do specialize in the frontlines of battle. It's only natural for one to enjoy their work."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 5:12 AM | Message # 84
Daimyo
"Can't argue with you there." Gin and Aace replied in unision

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 5:15 AM | Message # 85
Daimyo
"So glad you see it our way--"

In the middle of his confident sentence, his pupils immediately jerked towards the right, feeling a sudden disturbance. Immediately, he stopped to balance on a sturdy tree branch. "Stop right here." He ordered, raising his hand out. "I sense something."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 5:15 AM | Message # 86
Daimyo
Aace skidded to a stop. "Like?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 5:20 AM | Message # 87
Daimyo
One of the presences was completely unfamiliar, he could tell. But the one that was leading seemed quite so disgustingly similar to his senses. A faint scowl came across his face as he looked down. "Like two foreign spiritual energies coming straight this way... at a superhuman speed." He deducted. "And estimating on the way they're comin', we're gonna meet 'em in--"

"--now." A female voice said coolly in his ear.

Immediately, his eyes widened, as he felt one of those presences right behind him. It was only reflex that he managed to sidestep in time, as the branch was cut in half by the stranger's blade. He fell, landing on his feet on the ground below.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 5:21 AM | Message # 88
Daimyo
Aace jumped back next to his Vice Captain, nearly avoiding getting his and Gin's head sliced off.

"What the..?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 5:25 AM | Message # 89
Daimyo
"It's been a while.... Injiki."

The black-haired femine form of his attacker had landed in front of him, the wind blowing her hair slightly. Her eyes were narrowed, but a clear smirk was over her face as she gazed at the Lieutenant. "What's the matter? You don't look to happy to see me..." She said mockingly.

Ryuka frowned. "Tereya...."

Above her head, the white-haired man appeared, staring down at her and the trio below. "Tereya.... what the hell are you doin' now....?" He thought incredulously.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-18, 5:26 AM | Message # 90
Daimyo
"I take it you do know them, Vice-Captain?" Aace asked, Gin jumping down from his back.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz