Sunday, 2024-05-05, 1:52 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred - Page 8 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred
Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred
AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 9:47 PM | Message # 106
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Gin didn't scream. She'd felt worse pain during training with Aace. She held up a hand, wincing though from the pressure applied to her leg.

"Hado 4, Byakurai!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 9:49 PM | Message # 107
Daimyo
Tereya's eyes immediately widened. Her hold on Gin's leg released and she was forced to Flash Step away, the rods of light barely missing her. She landed a few ways off, staring with narrowed eyes at her opponent. "That's just great...." She muttered under her breath. "Another Kido user..."

Message edited by Achrones - Saturday, 2009-12-19, 9:50 PM

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 9:50 PM | Message # 108
Daimyo
"Aace showed me how. Maybe if you're nice, I'll show you." Gin replied getting up, and twirling her blade like a baton.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 9:55 PM | Message # 109
Daimyo
"I don't need pathetic tricks like that...."

Tereya's reiatsu started to flare up as she stared at Gin with a mixture of irritation and amusement. Her black hair rose up in the intense winds, and there seemed to be a much darker aura around her person. Smirnov's eyes widened as he looked over at her. "No...."

"I have something much better to use."

A seemingly loud chorus of whispers was heard shortly after, and the fragments of something white started to appear on the side of her head. Her eyes began to gain that distinct color of black and yellow as they stared her opponent down. As the mask slowly formed, she slid her hands into her pockets out of casualness, despite the spiritual pressure billowing and darkening around her body.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 9:57 PM | Message # 110
Daimyo
"What's this?" Gin watched the phenomenon with wide eyes.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 10:01 PM | Message # 111
Daimyo
"It's been a while since I let 'er out to play...." Tereya said smoothly, although her tone was laced with a frightening intent. She lifted one hand and placed it on the fully-formed mask, sliding it over her face. "I think she'll be quite happy with me on this one..."

Spreading her feet apart into a running stance, she shook her shoulders slightly. "With this power, I'm gonna run you through till you're practically screamin' for death." She taunted.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 10:03 PM | Message # 112
Daimyo
"Oooh a mask. You're one of the ones the Lieutenant hates. C'mon let's have some..." Gin slashed her blade downward sending a wave of pure power at Tereya. "...FUN!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 10:10 PM | Message # 113
Daimyo
Standing up straight, once more, Tereya raised one of her hands upwards, allowing the blast to slam into it full force. Hollow energy defending against Shinigami energy, she raised that same hand and roughly tossed it aside like a baseball.

"Sir...." Smirnov turned his head towards Aace and Ryuka once again. "I'd like to ask you to intervene in this. You see, my sis and I never intended to encounter you here, of all places. Right now, we must get going, so if one of you cou--"

"No." Ryuka said simply, causing the man's eyes to widen in shock.

"But why not--?"

"From the moment your sister attacked me, she risked imprisonment. Right now, I'm considering whether or not to detain her for interfering with Shinigami business. As for you, you could not restrain her from doing such, merely looking on above the tree tops." At this, Smirnov was dumbfounded, mouth open slightly, and eyes widening even more.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 10:16 PM | Message # 114
Daimyo
Aace turned to Smirnov. "Sorry." He told him. "Unless you take her and flee now, or someone powerful comes to help you, you and the woman are screwed mate."

Gin jumped and and shot a Byakurai at the mask.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 10:18 PM | Message # 115
Daimyo
Tereya couldn't help but roll her eyes at the movement. A Kido spell? How insulting.

Swoosh. With her increased speed, she had vanished from the path of the lightning beam, but appeared in front of Gin. Her hand had gripped the woman's face, and with her enhanced strength, Tereya tossed her down from the air and into the ground below.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 10:22 PM | Message # 116
Daimyo
She collided with the ground and made a crater. She forced herself up. "Now THIS is fun!" She grinned. "Smolder..... Gōkakyu." She muttered, her blade smoking and it changed into a lance-like item with a blade on each end. "Come at me from ANY direction."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 10:24 PM | Message # 117
Daimyo
"You saw what I can do.... and yet you still think you can stand a chance? With only a Shikai?" Tereya mocked, sneering under her mask. "How shitty...." Nevertheless, she raised a finger, a deadly beam of her spiritual energy forming at her tip. Then, she unleashed it upon her opponent. "Cero!"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 10:29 PM | Message # 118
Daimyo
She grinned. "Hadō 63, Sōren Sōkatsui!"She cried expelling a massive blast of blue spiritual pressure that collided with the cero.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 10:32 PM | Message # 119
Daimyo
As the energies collided, Smirnov's expression turned solemn. He turned his body to face the two 11th Division members, arms at his sides. "If this is the case...." He said quietly, one hand resting on the hilt of his blade. "I'm afraid I have no choice but to fight you. Detainment is not an option for us."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-19, 10:34 PM | Message # 120
Daimyo
"I see." Aace drew his blade. "I told you, you have the option to run. But if you prefer pain....then be my guest."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz