Friday, 2024-04-19, 9:28 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred - Page 11 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred
Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 0:26 AM | Message # 151
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Well, Boobzilla?"

She heard her own voice inside of her head, even as the blast came towards her. She felt a twinge of annoyance at the name, but chose to ignore it. "You gonna let me outta here and teach that lil' bitch a lesson?" The voice asked impatiently. "It'll get you to that Injiki punk real quicker...."

Closing her eyes, she considered it for one moment. Then, she put on a murderous smile, one similar to that of a rabid canine's. She only had to whisper two words in order to release her prisoner...

"Go nuts."

With that, her spiritual energy exploded full force, a killing intent violently overwhelming the area.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 0:33 AM | Message # 152
Daimyo
"Now it get's fun." Gin grinned.

Unknown to the battler's there was someone watching all of this in the bushes. A pale-skinned someone

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 0:37 AM | Message # 153
Daimyo
"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!" The mouth of her mask opening up, Tereya let out an inhuman and blood-curdling scream, causing Smirnov's attention to be drawn towards it. His eyes widened in shock.

"That idiot!"

With a simple Flash Step, the Hollow-possessed woman and appeared in front of Gin, gripped her throat tightly with one hand, and slammed her down into the ground. A crater was left behind. The insane grin still gracing her lips, she applied pressure, constricting the airway and slowly crushing the blonde. She chuckled in maddened glee, having completely lost control of herself.

If anything were to be done, it had to be done immediately. Otherwise....

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 0:41 AM | Message # 154
Daimyo
In a flash a dark figure separated the two immediately and fired a think cero Aace's way, which pierced his shoulder. The figure approached Tereya. "You are an idiot aren't you?" Ahatake asked.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 0:45 AM | Message # 155
Daimyo
Immediately, Tereya's conscious pulled back to the surface, the Hollow having been too shocked to resist. Despite the woman's own shock, she frowned at his sudden appearance. "....How long have you been standin' there?" She asked gruffly, lowering the blade. Her mask shattered, and her eyes restored themselves to their normal color.

Smirnov could only gaze on. "Kurosaki-san...." He muttered, too surprised to say anything else.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 0:48 AM | Message # 156
Daimyo
"I was watching the whole thing. You think I'll let you walk outside with him on the loose." Ahatake pointed at Ryuka. "Even with Smirnov-san around, you're brother's power ain't all it's cracked up to be."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 0:51 AM | Message # 157
Daimyo
Smirnov sweatdropped. "That's cruel, Kurosaki...."

Ryuka finally raised his head to gaze up at his long-time enemy, his arms folded across his chest. "Of course you would happen to be near when your wife is...." He muttered, scowling. Looking over to his 3rd seat, he questioned calmly, "Aace. Gin. How bad're your wounds?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 0:56 AM | Message # 158
Daimyo
"My shoulder is out." Aace muttered. "That was a unique Cero. I don't know what you are..." He told Ahatake. "But you are far from Shinigami."

Ahatake took that as a compliment. "Why thank you. I wouldn't want to be one of you anyway. And Ryuka, of course I'm going to be were my wife is. I'm not going to stand idly by and let her be killed."Ahatake turned to the orange-haired girl and handed her a bean. "Eat it. It's compensation for what the princess did to you."

Gin looked at it as Ahatake handed Tereya one.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 1:01 AM | Message # 159
Daimyo
"I ain't that wounded...." Tereya muttered in irritation, her prey snatched from her hands by Ahatake's kindness for the second time. She tossed the bean back to him, sheathing her blade and folding her arms across her chest. "So keep it."

Ryuka, in turn, simply waited until they were healed. Then, he turned his back, looking over his shoulder towards his two companions. "Pull back." He commanded calmly. "We're heading out of here."

"What?!" Tereya burst in outrage, teeth bit together in a snarl. "Bastard, are you just gonna run--"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 1:07 AM | Message # 160
Daimyo
Gin ate the bean and her wounds healed. "Can I have that other bean?" She asked.

"Sure." Ahatake said, handing it to her and she ran off to Aace.

Ahatake noticed Tereya about to go after them. He extended a hand. "Cero del encarcelamiento." He muttered and triangular cero's from his and and they wrapped around Tereya forming a revolving cage. "Let them go, Princess."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 1:12 AM | Message # 161
Daimyo
Tereya turned her murderous gaze towards Ahatake, even as she struggled futilely against the bindings. "Are you kidding me?!" She snapped. "If we let him get away now--"

"Tereya."

Tereya's eyes immediately widened at the sound of Smirnov's authoritive voice, and she turned towards him incredulously. He put on a slightly narrowed-eyed, but disapproving expression as his Shikai diminished back to its sealed state. "If you were to attack the Lieutenant, you'd be putting yourself in extreme danger. Ahatake and I would have to rush in to your rescue, which would be a big pain in the rear end considering it's....well....you, that was captured."

Tereya looked away indignantly, but Smirnov didn't show any signs of letting up. "Let it go for now." He said softly. "Give yourself time to recover from this."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 1:14 AM | Message # 162
Daimyo
"For once, Smirnov-san makes sense." Ahatake sighed and levitated the cage next to him, releasing it. "Besides, how would you feel if you had killed that girl?" Ahatake asked.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 1:15 AM | Message # 163
Daimyo
"Real fuckin' happy." Tereya retorted, folding her arms across her chest. "She got in my way, so she needed to die."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 1:17 AM | Message # 164
Daimyo
"No, she was merely protecting her superior. You attacked first." Ahatake said. "Even I wouldn't have fought Ryuka today, he was merely being a tour guide."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-20, 1:21 AM | Message # 165
Daimyo
"...." Tereya slapped a hand to her face in aggravation. "Why are you so nice?!" She growled. "I had a chance to kill that motherfucker, and you went and blew it!! You were soooo eager to kill Mozou, too, and you spared him because you believed at the last minute he was misled!! If you're gonna be that kind to your enemy, why don't you just walk up to him and ask to be his friend?!"

Smirnov involuntary took a step back, flinching from her angry words.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Don't Underestimate Us: The Clash of Hatred
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz