Friday, 2024-04-19, 4:22 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Reincounter: Yamamura and Kurosaki - Page 20 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Reincounter: Yamamura and Kurosaki (The Taiki Arc starts! See Ryuka Arc first.)
Reincounter: Yamamura and Kurosaki
AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 7:26 AM | Message # 286
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Worriedly, Taiki looked on as he raised himself back up to a standing position. But he chose not to go after her, sliding his hands into his pockets. Then, after a moment more, he sighed. "Might as well hurry up and get to the Soul Society while I still can... Adela, could you do me a favor and check up on Aoi-chan? She might be either sick, or depressed about something...."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 7:28 AM | Message # 287
Daimyo
"Sure." Adela replied. "Do me a favor and don't get yourself killed."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 7:32 AM | Message # 288
Daimyo
"Hey, it's me!" The man replied innocently, smiling for a moment. Then, unsheathing his blade, he thrust it and tore through seemingly only air. But, soon, the all too familiar Senkaimon gate was standing in front of him. The doors slid open, and he stepped through without hesitation.

They shut behind him.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 7:33 AM | Message # 289
Daimyo
"Let's hope he knows what he's doing." Ahatake and Adela muttered.

THE END

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Reincounter: Yamamura and Kurosaki (The Taiki Arc starts! See Ryuka Arc first.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz