Friday, 2024-04-26, 5:47 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Playing with Fire! Injiki vs Kurosaki! - Page 11 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Playing with Fire! Injiki vs Kurosaki!
Playing with Fire! Injiki vs Kurosaki!
AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 1:16 AM | Message # 151
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Ahatake extended a hand and fired not one but two cero's at the Injiki.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 1:17 AM | Message # 152
Daimyo
"Ah, man!"

Eyes widening, the Injiki kicked himself into a Flash Step just in time to avoid being hit. When he re-appeared again, he was once again standing, blade at his side.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 1:20 AM | Message # 153
Daimyo
Ahatake cut his arm with his blade and the blood mixed with the reishi around it. "Here's my equivalent to a Gran Rey Cero." He fired a large blood red cero at Ryuka. "Sangre Cero."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 1:22 AM | Message # 154
Daimyo
Pulling his sword back, Ryuuka unleashed a blast of his own: another Yakekoge attack that carved another deep scar into the Earth.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 1:23 AM | Message # 155
Daimyo
Ahatake absorbed every last bit of the attack. He swung his blade back, the blade glowing black, and fired a massive black fire attack. "Enkou Wangetsu!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 1:27 AM | Message # 156
Daimyo
The heat made both Ryuuka and Tereya's skin break out into multiple beads of sweat. The woman found herself re-coiling slightly, as if she was being slapped. Ryuuka, however, had other ideas: Raising his blade to point at the mass of flames, he allowed it to collide with it. The flames didn't dispel, but their course was diverted towards the sides of him.

"Have you gone deaf?" He demanded. "I said if all you're going to do is hurl more flames at me..."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 1:29 AM | Message # 157
Daimyo
Ahatake's fist connected with Ryuka's jaw and he slammed back into the ground. Ahatake lifted a finger and fired a small thin cero at Ryuka, aiming to pierce his shoulder.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 1:33 AM | Message # 158
Daimyo
"Ow...."

In irritance, the man groaned, but he didn't have much time to mull over his pain. Quickly, he rolled over to the side in order to avoid being pierced by the attack.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 1:35 AM | Message # 159
Daimyo
Ahatake gave the man time to get up.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 1:37 AM | Message # 160
Daimyo
"Hup!" In a flash, the Injiki leaped onto his feet, though in a crouching position. This caused his black hair to hand over his shoulders, but he paid no attention. Instead, his eyes were focused onto the figure of his opponent, unreadable at best.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 1:38 AM | Message # 161
Daimyo
Ahatake removed his mask. "You can always go home." Ahatake told him. "You must have some family that is concerned about you."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 1:43 AM | Message # 162
Daimyo
"Leave?" Ryuuka complained. "You're no fun... besides, my family's dead at this point."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 1:44 AM | Message # 163
Daimyo
Ahatake was silent for a moment. "Well, if we don't wind up killing each other, you can consider us family. I have nothing against you anymore. And Tereya is...controllable to an extent."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 1:46 AM | Message # 164
Daimyo
"Hmph!" Ryuuka heard Tereya's audible scoff, but otherwise she said nothing. "That's a pretty bold thing to say, Kurosaki." He stated, raising his sword blade out in front of him. "You sure you want to trust me so easily?"

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 1:47 AM | Message # 165
Daimyo
"Yes." Ahatake replied. "I'm actually sure that if we had met under different circumstances we might have been friends."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Playing with Fire! Injiki vs Kurosaki!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz