Sunday, 2024-05-05, 5:40 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Playing with Fire! Injiki vs Kurosaki! - Page 9 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Playing with Fire! Injiki vs Kurosaki!
Playing with Fire! Injiki vs Kurosaki!
AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 11:31 PM | Message # 121
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Ahatake's hand glew red and he PUNCHED the blade. "Everything you named is nature my friend. Humans, Hollow's, Vasto Lorde's even Vizards, are all part of nature, just created in many different ways." He pushed Ryuka away sigh rubbing the hand he used to punch the blade. "Man that is hot!"

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Monday, 2009-12-28, 11:38 PM

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 11:36 PM | Message # 122
Daimyo
"So...."

Ryuuka simply floated away, descending once again towards the ground. "My time abilities that I once had should be only considered natural. After all, I could not change such a thing with my own will, even if I tried." He commented. "You say you did me a favor by allowing me to switch spirits...but I think it is you who did yourself a favor."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 11:39 PM | Message # 123
Daimyo
"Of course I did." Ahatake replied. "My blade works best against fire." Ahatake twirled the cleaver around and fire began swirling up into the air. Ahatake's mask fell onto his face, increasing his power. "Have some of this!" He swung the blade down firing a torrent of fire at Ryuka.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 11:44 PM | Message # 124
Daimyo
Instead of countering with a midst of fire, Ryuka simply turned his side and allowing it to face Ahatake's direction. Switching his sword from the hand that was farthest away from the attack, he raised hand towards the attack and muttered, "Bakudō 81. Danku."

The barrier immediately sprang from the ground and prevented that blaze from coming and closer. He, however, did not break his stance just yet.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 11:47 PM | Message # 125
Daimyo
Ahatake moved his mask up again. "I hate Kido with a passion."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 11:53 PM | Message # 126
Daimyo
"Now, then...."

Under the mask of the fire, Ryuuka turned that open hand into a pointed finger, where he could sense Ahatake's reiatsu. "Bakudō 61. Rikujōkōrō!" At his command, the bullet-speed rods of light came forth and flung themselves at the Kurosaki.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 11:55 PM | Message # 127
Daimyo
Ahatake jumped up, effectively dodging the rods of light. "I've seen my sister use that so many times. Usually with a double incantation." Ahatake raised a finger to the air and a giant ball of red and black reishi formed. "Esfra Cero." He muttered and flung it at the Injiki.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 0:00 AM

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 0:05 AM | Message # 128
Daimyo
The Injiki crouched his legs, preparing himself to dodge once more. His eyes narrowed, and his blade ready to unleash another Yakekoge attack if needed. If this continued even farther, he might need to release his Bankai... something that he didn't want to do just quite yet.

Fortunately, someone saved him from that decision.

Perpedicular to the Esfra Cero, another Cero was fired. Ryuka's eyes widened immediately in surprise, but before he had a chance to move, the offensive Cero collided into the side of the Esfra, which in turn diverted its course. A safe distance away, it ultimately exploded, resulting in a brilliant flash of light.

Whoever lived there.... was going to have to find a new house...

As the Injiki looked over to his right, he saw the familiar smooth, long, and black hair waved in the winds produced from the explosion. A small scowl was on her face, and her eyes were shadowed over. One hand on her hip, and one hand on the hilt of her Zanpakuto, she stood in almost a cocky fashion.

"....shit." He muttered.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 0:08 AM | Message # 129
Daimyo
"Tereya why did you do that?" Ahatake asked.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 0:10 AM | Message # 130
Daimyo
Raising her head up, she turned to glare in irritation at her husband. "You're right in front of the fucking house, you know!!" She snapped. "Any more of that and we would've had to find a new place to live!"

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 0:12 AM | Message # 131
Daimyo
"And we don't have the money for that?" Ahatake asked. "You disrupting our fight ya know. And since when can you fire a cero without a mask?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 0:16 AM | Message # 132
Daimyo
"I don't." She raised a finger to her eyes, smirking as her Hollow's influence faded from them. "She just got excited again... I wouldn't blame her, though. After seeing someone which I thought was dead..." She trailed off, eyes now gazing over at a surprised Ryuka.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 0:17 AM | Message # 133
Daimyo
"Tereya you're not in this fight." Ahatake said. "I know if you join you'll just kill him again."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 0:23 AM | Message # 134
Daimyo
"You didn't want me in this fight?" Tereya rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Then you should've taken it somewhere else. And I really don't have much patience, so..."

Ryuka's surprise immediately faded, and a seemingly neutral expression appeared on his face as he felt her presence once again behind her. Normally, an opponent behind him would've caused him to tense up. But this time, he felt her reiatsu as easily as if he was watching. Quickly, he lowered his head to dodge the oncoming swipe afterwards, then swung his sword back.

"Yakekoge!"

Before the blaze of fire could erupt fully, Tereya allowed herself to Flash Step. She managed to avoid being burned to a crisp, although her arm was slightly singed. A smirk was on her face. "You've gotten a little faster there, Injiki..." She complimented. "Did death teach you a lesson or two?"

"....something like that."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 0:24 AM | Message # 135
Daimyo
"Oh God." Ahatake muttered. "Tereya back off. You killed him already now he and I are fighting."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Playing with Fire! Injiki vs Kurosaki!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz