Sunday, 2024-05-05, 11:24 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Playing with Fire! Injiki vs Kurosaki! - Page 10 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Playing with Fire! Injiki vs Kurosaki!
Playing with Fire! Injiki vs Kurosaki!
AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 0:30 AM | Message # 136
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
That caused Tereya to raise her head to cock an eyebrow. "Excuse me?" She retorted. "I believe you're the one who delievered that finishing blow to this sucker. Or did you forget so quickly?"

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 0:31 AM | Message # 137
Daimyo
"And this is also my fight." Ahatake replied. "If you don't back off, you will find yourself in a cage again."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 0:35 AM | Message # 138
Daimyo
"....your fight?"

With that, Tereya simply balanced her unsheathed blade on her shoulder, giving Ahatake a deadpan expression. "I told you before... if you didn't want anyone interfering, you should've taken this far away from here."

With a comical look of wonder in his eyes, Ryuka balanced the blade onto his own shoulder.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 0:36 AM | Message # 139
Daimyo
Ahatake sighed. "I'm not doing two on one again. So if you want to fight you're on your own 'till he tries to kill you."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 0:42 AM | Message # 140
Daimyo
Tereya once again opened her mouth to retort.

Then, her eyes widened in shock, as she felt Ryuka's presence to the side of her. Instinctively, she jerked herself away just to feel the edge of that warm steel brush up against her neck. Flipping, she skidded on her hand and landed on a crouching position. When she raised her head up, beads of sweat were dripping down her face. A fresh cut on the side of her neck was staining it red now, dripping to stain her shirt.

"Fuck... I wasn't ready yet!" She said in a sarcastic manner.

The Injiki put on a small smirk. "And here, I thought you'd have better reflexes than that..." He taunted.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 0:44 AM | Message # 141
Daimyo
Ahatake yawned. "You'll be asking me to take over sooner or later."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 0:49 AM | Message # 142
Daimyo
This time, Tereya could not answer.

She had jumped into the air to avoid a narrow swing from Ryuuka again. When he charged once more, she swung her blade down in order to defend herself. She mentally cursed herself for not releasing her Zanpakuto immediately, as of the moment, as his sword's strength was much stronger. She found herself pushed away, open for another attack.

Ryuuka didn't hesitate. Grinning widely, he swung the blade upwards. She managed to lean back in order to avoid it, but the blade caught her anyway, slicing a deep gash from her mid-torso to her lower chest. They both descended to the ground once more.

"If you're gonna fight me at all...." The Lieutenant advised. "Release your Zanpakuto. Your husband and I have already done so."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 0:50 AM | Message # 143
Daimyo
Ahatake sighed and jumped up standing a few feet from Tereya. "Now I will help you. I just had to see you get beat up a bit."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 0:54 AM | Message # 144
Daimyo
Tereya could only manage a narrow-eyed glare at him, but she remained silent. "Tch! I knew you'd get bored after a while..." She retorted.

"....that's fine with me." Ryuuka commented dryly, upon seeing his situation. "I'll show you how stronger I've become." It was then that Tereya decided to take his previous request. Raising her sword, she called out the sentence in order to release her Zanpakuto's power.

"Tear it up, Nokogiri!"

Her blade pulsated once, but Ryuuka could sense the aura forming around Tereya's body. "This...won't be too easy...."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 0:55 AM | Message # 145
Daimyo
"Ryuka use your Bankai." Ahatake said. "If you don't you will die again."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 0:56 AM | Message # 146
Daimyo
"Oh, no...." Ryuka replied dismissively, blinking a few times. "It doesn't matter how stronger you've become... if all you're gonna do is hurl fire at me...."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 1:02 AM | Message # 147
Daimyo
Ahatake sighed. "You asked for it. Ban...." He held up his blade. "...kai!" He was enveloped in fiery reishi and his power shot up. The smoke cleared and Ahatake was standing there in an outfit vaguely similar to Arturo's. He held up a white blade with a blue hillt, white guard, and a ocean-green line in the middle.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 1:05 AM | Message # 148
Daimyo
Among the new look, Ryuka's eyes widened slightly. "....this again?" He muttered, raising his blade up into a defensive stance. "Fine by me. I'll crush it like last time!"

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 1:07 AM | Message # 149
Daimyo
Ahatake pulled his mask over his face. "You think it'll be that easy?" In an instant he was gone and he reappeared in front of Ryuka slamming his blade into his and forcing him to crash into the ground. "You won't even crack my mask." He said from above.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 1:12 AM | Message # 150
Daimyo
It was immediately that Tereya cocked an eyebrow at him. Then, sighing heavily, she twisted her sword around before sticking it back into its sheath, Shikai deactivating. Maybe it was best to let Ahatake have his fun after all. From their first battle, there had seemed like enhancements had been made up to this moment. If she got lucky, she might be able to see his full techniques.

Lying on the ground on his back, Ryuuka seemed sprawled out in a lazy position, as if he was on the beach soaking up rays. His hair was strewn on the ground, giving the illusion that he was simply resting. However, his mind was working, calculating for a way to counter now that his Time abilities were gone....

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Playing with Fire! Injiki vs Kurosaki!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz