Saturday, 2024-05-18, 11:28 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Playing with Fire! Injiki vs Kurosaki! - Page 8 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Playing with Fire! Injiki vs Kurosaki!
Playing with Fire! Injiki vs Kurosaki!
AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 5:37 AM | Message # 106
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
One hand holding onto his head in disbelief, he was forced to use his reiatsu to stick to the ground. But, with the force attempting to pull him in, it wasn't easy to hold his ground. He found his feet sliding slowly forward, and he gritted his teeth out of annoyance. Without hesitation, he reached up and stabbed through the ground with his red-hot blade, allowing himself to maintain a better hold.

He only said one word: "Yakekoge. Scorch!"

Immediately, the ground under Ahatake's feet began to turn a bright red.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 5:40 AM | Message # 107
Daimyo
"So hard to find burning ground these days." Ahatake muttered sarcastically and he jumped up into the air.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 5:42 AM | Message # 108
Daimyo
A second later, the barrage of fire exploded from the ground that Ahatake had once stood on, and it followed him straight up like a geyser. This allowed Ryuka to Flash Step to a safer area, away from the Garguanta-like hole.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 5:45 AM | Message # 109
Daimyo
Ahatake merely created another Garganta like portal, and it abosrbed the brunt of the technique. Unfortunately, he still got burns on his body and his shirt was completely disintegrated.

"Wow." He muttered. "Ryuka you owe me a new shirt. This thing was ¥1,00,000,000. Handmade too!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 5:47 AM | Message # 110
Daimyo
Slowly, Ryuuka stood back up, looking at Ahatake with indifference. "With a house like yours? I think you'll live." He retorted, blade lowered and at the side. "Unless, of course, my blade cuts you..."

Message edited by Achrones - Monday, 2009-12-28, 5:50 AM

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 5:49 AM | Message # 111
Daimyo
"Like I'd let it." Ahatake replied, swing his blade and sending a mass of fire at Ryuka.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 5:51 AM | Message # 112
Daimyo
Ryuuka's other hand clasped onto the hilt of Taiyoufurea. Without hesitation, he unleashed a third Yakekoge attack in order to effectively counter the fire that was directed his way.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 5:54 AM | Message # 113
Daimyo
Ahatake extended his blade and he absorbed the attack, redirecting it at Ryuka. "My Zanpakuto controls fire, so naturally it controls yours. You should be able to do the same thing you know."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 5:57 AM | Message # 114
Daimyo
In contrast, Ryuuka raised his blade and let the fire catch itself on it. The flames he had produced in his attack were absorbed back into the blade, while Ahatake's flames had lit the sword ablaze. "Hmph. I don't need you to lecture me on that." He said gruffly.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 5:58 AM | Message # 115
Daimyo
"Well you're not used to a fire type Zanpakuto, so I figured I'd be a nice guy and...help." He fired a cero at Ryuka.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 6:02 AM | Message # 116
Daimyo
The Injiki cocked an eyebrow. "What makes you so sure I'm not?" He retorted, swinging the sword down and releasing the flames he had surpressed on the scimitar. They collided, producing an offensive shield against the Cero blast. "All this time, I think I've had at least some experience with this thing!"

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 7:10 AM | Message # 117
Daimyo
"You're former Zanpakuto was a time controlling abomination, my friend." Ahatake replied, adding power to his cero. "So in a way, my killing you did you a favor."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 11:16 PM | Message # 118
Daimyo
That resulted in the fire shield dissipating. Ryuka side-stepped and leaned his head to the left in order to dodge the oncoming Cero Blast, just in time to save himself from being decapitated. "Abomination? What a narrow-minded way of thinking..." He berated. "The only reason you refer to it as such is because you found yourself virtually defenseless against it. To call it an abomination would mean I could call those Hollow abilities of yours an abomination, as well."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 11:20 PM | Message # 119
Daimyo
"Not quite." Ahatake replied. "Only God...THE God, should be able to control time an space. For anyone else to control it, they can be considered an abomination."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 11:28 PM | Message # 120
Daimyo
Huffing a sigh, the Injiki rolled his eyes. "And only the God should wield such destructive power as the death gods, the Vastro Lorde, and the other races... and yet, we wield it anyway. As far as I'm concerned..."

He kicked into a Flash Step, re-appearing in a matter of seconds behind Ahatake. His orange blade swung down and threatened to severe the man's head from his shoulders. "...there's no such thing!"

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Playing with Fire! Injiki vs Kurosaki!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz