Thursday, 2024-05-16, 6:49 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Playing with Fire! Injiki vs Kurosaki! - Page 7 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Playing with Fire! Injiki vs Kurosaki!
Playing with Fire! Injiki vs Kurosaki!
AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 4:51 AM | Message # 91
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"How the hell are you alive ?I gotta submit this to a magazine. Walking dead discovered. Then maybe it will be on the news."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 4:55 AM | Message # 92
Daimyo
"Real funny...." Ryuka drawled sarcastically. "It should've been made quite clear that I'm a simple Shinigami, and as such, I can survive attacks that would kill humans easily. Remember in our first battle, I nearly cut your spine in two? That would've paralyzed, if not killed a human outright, but instead of dying, you slipped from consciousness and let your Hollow take over."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 4:57 AM | Message # 93
Daimyo
"Well he can ignore injuries that would normally hinder me." Ahatake replied. "He's a last resort tactic."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 4:59 AM | Message # 94
Daimyo
A faint scowl came across Ryuka's face. "I didn't say 'hinder'. I said 'kill'. Furthermore, if you can dismiss that as a simple "hindering" injury when it would be an ultimate killing blow to a human... then you can safely say that what you thought was a killing blow was merely a weakening one on your part."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 5:01 AM | Message # 95
Daimyo
"You can say that yes." Ahatake replied. "This is odd. We're actually having civil conversation."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 5:05 AM | Message # 96
Daimyo
A heavy sigh came from Ryuka's mouth, and his eyes shadowed over for a moment. "It took me a while, but I guess I'll have to admit my hatred towards you and your family was misdirected." He said quietly. "Your kind helped fight against Sosuke Aizen, and continue to assist Soul Society up to this day. That, and threatening to kill the ones you loved... I'm sorry."

He paused for Ahatake's reaction.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 5:06 AM | Message # 97
Daimyo
"Apology accepted." Ahatake grinned. "So why are you here? Did you come just to say that?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 5:09 AM | Message # 98
Daimyo
"No. I told you before, I don't intend to let you get away for putting these scars on me." Abruptly, he spread his legs apart, his hand gripped on the hilt of his Zanpakuto in a readying stance. "So draw out your blade and release your Shikai. You fool around...."

His narrowed eyes stared at Ahatake. "....I'll kill you!"

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 5:12 AM | Message # 99
Daimyo
Ahatake grinned. "I won't kill you this time. But I will send you home missing an arm or two." Ahatake drew his sword. "There's something off about his spiritual pressure. It's not like mine, it's just a different signature than before. Like mine I feel heat, but otherwise I still feel the power of a Shinigami." Ahatake sighed and release his Zanpakuto not even bothering to cry out it's release command and his mask formed on his face. He moved it up towards his forehead, causing it to look like a visor. He looked at Ryuka through black and yellow eyes. "Come at me then."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 5:16 AM | Message # 100
Daimyo
"Ignite...."

As Ryuka drew his Zanpakuto, all hell seemed to break loose around him. A orange burst of spiritual energy seemed to erupt from his body, and he shone inside a tall pillar of flames. The fire seemed to consume the ground around him, turning it into a thick burning ash. With his sword raised into the air, and his hair blowing upwards, he might as well have been a god.

"....Taiyoufurea."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 5:17 AM | Message # 101
Daimyo
Ahatake held up his cleaver. "I was right then You have a new Zanpakuto."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 5:20 AM | Message # 102
Daimyo
"If I didn't know any better...." Ryuuka's grin showed his teeth, canines flashing. "I'd say yours changed a bit as well while I was away."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 5:22 AM | Message # 103
Daimyo
"Just an increase in power." Ahatake replied. "But still more than a match for your new Zanpakuto. Let's see if it lives up to it's name."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 5:28 AM | Message # 104
Daimyo
"Guess I can't fool around, either...."

Ryuuka raised his sword hand back, lowering his other one so that they were almost symmetrical. Then, he pushed himself forward for one step, but that was all that was needed to swing his blade down. What erupted from the blade was a combined barrage of orange flames that sped like a bullet. As it roared towards its designated target, it left destruction into its wake - a trail of ash and small fires had been created thanks to the attack.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 5:32 AM | Message # 105
Daimyo
Ahatake's cleaver glew black and grey. "Meidou Wanegtsu." He muttered and a crescent Garganta formed when he slashed his blade at the air. It sucked in the attack and even after that was still sucking in air, tree's, dirt, and hopefully Ryuka.

"I've taken Garganta to a new level with this technique." Ahatake explained. "It's like a giant vacuum. It sucks up anything in it's path. If you get sucked in...well let's hope you can navigate a Garganta."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Playing with Fire! Injiki vs Kurosaki!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz