Thursday, 2024-05-16, 2:22 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Playing with Fire! Injiki vs Kurosaki! - Page 6 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Playing with Fire! Injiki vs Kurosaki!
Playing with Fire! Injiki vs Kurosaki!
AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 4:21 AM | Message # 76
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"...."

This time, Kyuui chose not to say anything. Too afraid to follow, and too upset to argue, she sat down on the tree branch. "Sure, nee-san..." She muttered.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 4:22 AM | Message # 77
Daimyo
Aoi started walking and she was soon out of sight, though Kyuui could hear tree's being destroyed.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 4:25 AM | Message # 78
Daimyo
That was when the silver-haired girl shut her eyes, tears of frustration escaping from her face. She knew that wasn't the way she could've handled it. But she had no idea how: telling her sister she loved her back would be a bold-faced lie, which would've simply upset her more. She put her face in her hands, as the sounds of trees being destroyed came to her ears.

Of all the people that held such a passionate love... why did it have to be Aoi?

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 4:26 AM | Message # 79
Daimyo
"I can get over her." Aoi muttered to herself. "Frankly I have no choice."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 4:28 AM | Message # 80
Daimyo
After another moment of silence, she heard Kyuui's slow footsteps behind her, before they abruptly stopped. They didn't move any more.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 4:30 AM | Message # 81
Daimyo
Ahatake sighed as Aoi reached the house.

"Kid, are you trying to cause global warming?" Ahatake asked.

"Grandpa, can I have a different room?" Aoi asked in monotone.

"What? A different room?" Ahatake asked his eyes slightly wide.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 4:31 AM | Message # 82
Daimyo
A little ways behind her, Kyuui had a shadowed over expression, making no attempt to hide her emotions. Her hands were held behind her back, and she stood like a guilty prisoner for execution.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 4:33 AM | Message # 83
Daimyo
"I just don't feel like sharing a room with Kyuui anymore." Aoi replied. "So may I have a different room?"

"Well, we have at least 20 more so you can take your pick." Ahatake said and Aoi walked into the house.

As Kyuui walked up Ahatake turned to her. "Why did your sister ask for a new room?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 4:35 AM | Message # 84
Daimyo
She would have to tell him eventually. But in her state, she would've probably screwed that up as well. She would've chuckled at the thought, had it not been for her moody state. Instead, she decided to walk past him in the direction of the manor.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 4:36 AM | Message # 85
Daimyo
"Well today sure is odd." Ahatake muttered. "They're quiet, they actually manage to pull off a cero. What else could possibly happen?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 4:39 AM | Message # 86
Daimyo
It just so happened that a non-chalant voice had answered him, from the forest line.

"Oh, so you didn't think of me? How dissapointing...."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 4:40 AM | Message # 87
Daimyo
Ahatake turned. That voice was oh-so familiar. He saw the familiar figure of Ryuka Injiki standing there.

"Great.." He muttered. "Zombies."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 4:44 AM | Message # 88
Daimyo
He was wearing his Standard Shinigami uniform, one hand on his hip, and the other slung to his side. In the wind, his long black hair flowed like an ocean. Raising that left arm of his, he pushed some of the strands back, revealing mild, but narrowed eyes.

"Zombie? I think not."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 4:45 AM | Message # 89
Daimyo
"So you're alive?" Ahatake replied. "That's great. Guess I didn't kill you. Now leave before Tereya finds out and kills me for it."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 4:49 AM | Message # 90
Daimyo
The Injiki rolled his eyes. "I don't think so, Kurosaki." Dropping the strands, he reached down to grip the bottom of his shirt. "After all..."

Lifting it up, he exposed the two death scars that both Ahatake and Tereya had delivered. "...you really don't expect me to take these wounds and let the person who did them go scot-free, do you?" Promptly, he dropped his shirt to once again cover up the wounds.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Playing with Fire! Injiki vs Kurosaki!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz