Friday, 2024-04-26, 2:44 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Embodiment of Lust! Lujuria! - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Embodiment of Lust! Lujuria! (Seven Projects of Jinchuu Arc...START!)
Embodiment of Lust! Lujuria!
AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 5:50 AM | Message # 31
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Aoi didn't blush, although a smile did cross her face. "Grandma is smart."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 5:52 AM | Message # 32
Daimyo
"Just as I thought...."

Once again opening her eyes to the half-lidded position, Tereya looked over the two. "If you want breakfast, you'll have to make your own. The early birds managed to get at all of it...."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 5:54 AM | Message # 33
Daimyo
"Leave it to Grandpa." Aoi muttered, and she turned to the the fridge, taking out a few eggs, turkey bacon, and a variety of other foods.

"What do you feel like, Onii-chan?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 5:56 AM | Message # 34
Daimyo
"Cereal...." Kyuui muttered. She nodded towards the direction of the dining room. "I'm not a good cook...." She admitted, in a slightly embarrassed manner. The motion she made to scratch her head proved so.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 5:57 AM | Message # 35
Daimyo
"I'll make my dear Kyuui whatever she wants." Aoi replied. "What do you think I was rummaging in the fridge for?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 5:58 AM | Message # 36
Daimyo
That startled Kyuui slightly, and she waved her hands in a protesting manner. "Oh, no, no!" She insisted. "I'll make it. You don't need to trouble yourself....though, could you hand me the milk?"

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 5:59 AM | Message # 37
Daimyo
Aoi tossed her the carton. "You just said you can't cook."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 6:00 AM | Message # 38
Daimyo
Kyuui sweatdropped, although her hand reached out to catch it. "....Cooking and making cereal are two different things...." She pointed out hesitantly.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 6:02 AM | Message # 39
Daimyo
"You're not eating cereal." Aoi said, as she cracked four eggs into a bowl and started whipping them around. She added sugar and pepper to the eggs as she turned on the stove. "I want to make my Kyuui something."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 6:05 AM | Message # 40
Daimyo
A lopsided frown came over Kyuui's face, but she sighed and tossed the carton onto the nearby table. "If you insist...." She said half-heartedly.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 6:07 AM | Message # 41
Daimyo
Aoi smiled. She took out a skillet and placed it on the fire. "After this we'll head out to our usual spot." She put some butter on the skillet and let it melt then moved it around the pan.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 6:11 AM | Message # 42
Daimyo
Leaning against the wall, Tereya silently watched, arms folded across her chest once again. Lifting up two fingers, she took the cigarette from her mouth and blew a light cloud of smoke. Kyuui, however, placed her hands behind her back as she looked on at her cook sister.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 6:12 AM | Message # 43
Daimyo
Aoi put some rice on the stove as well as she poured the beat egg yolks into the stove. "Grandma could you smoke that OUTSIDE. I don't want to get lung cancer from second hand smoke." She called out, moving the eggs around as they began to actually take on a near solid shape.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 6:15 AM | Message # 44
Daimyo
"Bite me." Tereya muttered dryly, sticking the cigarette back into her mouth. "A little smoke won't kill ya..."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 6:17 AM | Message # 45
Daimyo
Aoi fired a Cero at her Grandmother, while still cooking. She took the eggs off the skillet and ladled them onto a plate, and she uncovered the steamed rice.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Embodiment of Lust! Lujuria! (Seven Projects of Jinchuu Arc...START!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz