Tuesday, 2024-04-30, 4:29 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Embodiment of Lust! Lujuria! - Page 4 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Embodiment of Lust! Lujuria! (Seven Projects of Jinchuu Arc...START!)
Embodiment of Lust! Lujuria!
AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 6:21 AM | Message # 46
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Immediately, Kyuui's eyes widened in shock at the abrupt action by her sister, and she attempted to protest once again. "Aoi...!"

Luckily, Tereya had seen it coming. Lazily, she raised one hand in front of her just in time to catch the focused reiatsu from hitting her body. The color illuminated her bored expression for a moment, before it dispelled, the energy too unstable to keep itself materialized.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 6:23 AM | Message # 47
Daimyo
Aoi barely noticed, transferring the rice from the pot to a saucer, and removing meat that no one had even seen her place out of the oven.

"I guess this is as good as it get's." She said, bringing it all to the table and setting it in front of Kyuui. "Bon appetite, Onii-chan."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 6:29 AM | Message # 48
Daimyo
"...." Hesitantly, the silver-haired girl sat down where the food had been placed. Not wanting to insult her sister, she immediately picked up a chunk of the rice, took in a deep breath.... and plopped it into her mouth.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 6:30 AM | Message # 49
Daimyo
Aoi looked hopeful. "Is it good?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 6:34 AM | Message # 50
Daimyo
"....." Seemingly, Kyuui's expression appeared even more bright. "This...this is great!" She exclaimed in surprise. "I didn't even know you could cook this well!" This caused Tereya to raise an eyebrow, though she could probably guess the trait came from Adela.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 6:35 AM | Message # 51
Daimyo
"I'm not sure how I even learned." Aoi replied, grinning from ear to ear as she sat down and began to partake of her own cooking. "Guess I just learned it from watching everyone else."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 6:36 AM | Message # 52
Daimyo
"Really?" Tereya commented. "I thought it was from your mother."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 6:37 AM | Message # 53
Daimyo
"Maybe." Aoi replied, a big grin on her face as she ate. "Wonder what mom is doing now anyway?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 6:38 AM | Message # 54
Daimyo
"She could be tendin' to her master...." Tereya commented again, giving off another blow of smoke into the air. "Or grieving. After all, he could've died by now."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 6:39 AM | Message # 55
Daimyo
"Do Hollow's die?" Aoi asked, a puzzled expression on her face.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 6:40 AM | Message # 56
Daimyo
"'Course they do. Ain't no life without death, after all."

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 6:41 AM | Message # 57
Daimyo
"True." Aoi replied. "That's just existing." She poured herself and Kyuui something to drink. "I can't wait 'till some fighting happens."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 6:44 AM | Message # 58
Daimyo
Lazily sinking to the floor, Tereya closed her eyes out of thought. "Maybe if you'd hurry up, you could catch up with 'im." She suggested, twirling the cigarette around in her mouth.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 6:52 AM | Message # 59
Daimyo
"That's a great idea!" Aoi replied, and a huge smile crossed her face as she began scarfing down her food like someone was trying to steal it and ran to put her dishes in the sink. "C'mon Onii-chan!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 6:55 AM | Message # 60
Daimyo
Said person was just finishing the last bite. At the mention of the idea, she too put on a mirthful smile. "Coming, Aoi!" She said eagerly, putting her own dish into the sink before readying to follow.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Embodiment of Lust! Lujuria! (Seven Projects of Jinchuu Arc...START!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz