Tuesday, 2024-05-21, 9:36 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Embodiment of Lust! Lujuria! - Page 6 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Embodiment of Lust! Lujuria! (Seven Projects of Jinchuu Arc...START!)
Embodiment of Lust! Lujuria!
AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 7:18 AM | Message # 76
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Turning her head, Kyuui looked over Aoi with slight disappointment. "He's our dad...." She said quietly. "Why would you not forgive him?"

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 7:19 AM | Message # 77
Daimyo
"He tried to kill us." Aoi replied. "Why should we forgive him?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 7:25 AM | Message # 78
Daimyo
"He's our dad!" Kyuui shook her head again, this time in a more frustrated manner. "Mom could forgive him, so why can't we?!"

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 7:26 AM | Message # 79
Daimyo
"Well, mom has an unnatural obsession with Dad."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 7:27 AM | Message # 80
Daimyo
"...." She remained silent, looking down once more. "....yeah, I guess I'm wrong. Sorry, sis...." She said, once again in a broodingly quiet way.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 7:30 AM | Message # 81
Daimyo
"Don't worry though." Aoi said with a smile on her face. "We'll get Dad back. Of course he'll be grounded by Grandpa until the new Melinium."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 7:33 AM | Message # 82
Daimyo
"...."

She said nothing more.... that is, until she heard an agonized scream from far off. In mid-air, she stopped immediately, head jerking up and eyes widening. Naturally, her hand trembled, as well as the bottom of her lip. "D....did you hear that....?" She whispered nervously.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 7:34 AM | Message # 83
Daimyo
"I'm not deaf yet." Aoi replied, as she craned her neck in the direction of the sound. "Let's go see what's going on."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 7:44 AM | Message # 84
Daimyo
-----

Sweat soaking the skin. Eyes widened in fear. Knees bent on the ground. Hands grabbing at a barbed-wire chain around the neck. Short black hair matted and frizzled against his scalp.

That's how the stranger of 31 years of age had found himself. It wasn't a day where you'd find yourself in a situation such as his. And, with spikes digging into the skin of your neck when you struggled, he had every right to be scared of what was happening.... and what was to come.

The chain itself was quite long, connected to a tree which had one of its long branches bent back. Sharp spikes covered it from tip to bottom, ready to shred anything if it got too close. Fortunately, the man didn't notice. Otherwise, he would've simply been even more frightened...

"Oh, so you're awake now?"

His eyes abruptly turned towards the source of the familiar voice. She was sitting cross-legged from him, an indifferent expression on her face as she studied him. Long black hair was braided into a ponytail that hung over her shoulder. White pants that reached only the thighs. A lingerie-like outfit that was just enough to cover her breasts, but still quite revealing to a slightly muscular figure. She tilted her head to the side, raising an eyebrow.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 7:46 AM | Message # 85
Daimyo
Aoi and Kyuui were heading off in the direction of the noise. "Sounds like someone got killed." Aoi muttered. "Or got burned, mutilated, etc."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 7:54 AM | Message # 86
Daimyo
"YOU BITCH!" The man hollered angrily, glaring at her with a high intensity. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!"

"Oh, don't be so sore...." A cheerful, but fake smile came across the woman's face. "I know you were quite eager to get me.... but unfortunately, I simply had a job of my own to attend to. I know of your past, Kenji... it was quite fun going on a raping spree, eh?"

At that, "Kenji" stopped to gape at her. "W...what?! I....I....!" The fact that he was stuttering gave her the luxury of being right, and she chuckled.

"Don't worry, though. Consider this a chance of redemption from your horrible crimes." Slowly she got up, drawing her sword and walking to stand a few ways off in front of him. "I'm going to give you 120 seconds. When I stab my blade into the ground, that chain will slowly start pulling you back towards the tree. At 0, you'll be impaled by the branch behind you. But.... if you can resist long enough to grab the blade of my sword, you will instantly released...."

Her smile shifted into a darker smirk. "I think that's a fair deal. Putting your life into your own hands is what I would be to consider quite generous, after all...."

"No....NO!" Kenji allowed himself to scream, shaking his head and ignoring the pain of the spikes sticking into his neck.

His pleas would go unanswered, as she stabbed the sword into the ground. Instantly, he felt even more of a tearing sensation through his neck, as he was slowly being dragged back, heart heightening in fear of the approaching death.

"Your time starts.... now."

Message edited by Achrones - Friday, 2010-01-08, 7:58 AM

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 7:56 AM | Message # 87
Daimyo
Aoi and Kyuui were still running. "How far away IS this?" Aoi asked, annoyed.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 7:59 AM | Message # 88
Daimyo
Kyuui could only smile sheepishly at Aoi. "I'm sure we'll get there soon...." She attempted to assure, although she herself was wishful that they could go at a higher speed. "It can't be that far, since we heard it, right?"

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 7:59 AM | Message # 89
Daimyo
"We're Shinigami/Hollow." She replied. "I figure our hearing is better than a humans."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Friday, 2010-01-08, 8:01 AM | Message # 90
Daimyo
"....why do you insist on shooting down my suggestions?" Kyuui complained, dragging her attention back to in front of her in exasperation. "You could at least have some optimism!"

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Embodiment of Lust! Lujuria! (Seven Projects of Jinchuu Arc...START!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz