Saturday, 2024-04-27, 1:39 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Revelation: The End of it All - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Revelation: The End of it All (And the Ryuka Arc comes to a close all u loyal readers)
Revelation: The End of it All
AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 3:05 AM | Message # 16
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Getting up and dusting him non-chalantly, Taiki rolled his eyes in exasperation. "Fine, then.... be difficult. I hope you have fun wallowin' in your misery for the rest of your life...." He muttered, walking out and into the opposite direction.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 3:07 AM | Message # 17
Daimyo
Midoriko walked downstairs and sat down on the floor. "Why do things like this happen?" Sher muttered

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 3:09 AM | Message # 18
Daimyo
"Because life ain't fair..."

Tereya's dry, but slightly concerned voice came into play. She walked up from behind her daughter, her eyes displaying concern and wonder. "Kyashi still makin' you unhappy?"

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 3:10 AM | Message # 19
Daimyo
"Yes..." Midoriko replied shortly.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 3:12 AM | Message # 20
Daimyo
Tereya kneeled so that she was at eye-level with Midoriko. "Look, I know whatever I attempt to say won't help bring 'er back...." She said softly. "But, I wanna ask you this: do you think this is what Kyashi would've wanted? For you to regret something like this?" Her words were surprisingly kind, a side she rarely showed.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 3:13 AM | Message # 21
Daimyo
"No." Midoriko replied. "I don't think so."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 3:16 AM | Message # 22
Daimyo
"She would've wanted you to push past this grief, and proceed to what you desire. She would've wanted her student to look forward to the future, instead of back into the past." Gentle arms reaching out, she slowly embraced the girl to her caringly. "Don't you think so?"

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 3:19 AM | Message # 23
Daimyo
"You're right." Midoriko replied, hugging her mother back. "Oh and mother, Taiki left a huge hole on my bedroom floor. Can you or Father do something about it?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 3:23 AM | Message # 24
Daimyo
"....." A sweatdrop came over the mother's head, and she looked off to the side, knowing what happened. "....Yeah. I'll pay for it, and knock some sense into your brother later." She muttered.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 3:24 AM | Message # 25
Daimyo
"Thank you." Midoriko replied.

"Well, well, well what's this?" Ahatake walked into the room, grinning. "Mido you seem to be in a better mood."

"Yeah. Mom helped me out."

Ahatake walked out of the room came back with a glass of water pour some in his mouth then did a spit take. "You MOTHER helped you out?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 3:26 AM | Message # 26
Daimyo
"...." Tereya's irritated glare was focused on her husband, and she put on a scowl. "She's our child, after all. Is there a problem with that....?"

Message edited by Achrones - Monday, 2009-12-21, 3:27 AM

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 3:27 AM | Message # 27
Daimyo
"Of course not, Princess, it's just.... unusual."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 3:29 AM | Message # 28
Daimyo
Scoffing, Tereya allowed herself to get up. "Just because you like ta take a side in arguments.... doesn't mean I gotta." She replied. "I'll be going up to my room for some shut-eye until it's time for me to make dinner." She abruptly turned around and headed back upstairs.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 3:30 AM | Message # 29
Daimyo
Ahatake followed her. "Are you STILL mad at me?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 3:31 AM | Message # 30
Daimyo
"No, Ahatake, I'm not mad at you...." Stopping for a moment, she craned her head to reveal a narrowed-eye stare at him. "I'm pissed off." She turned back around, entering their bedroom.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Revelation: The End of it All (And the Ryuka Arc comes to a close all u loyal readers)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz