Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 3:09 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Revelation: The End of it All - Page 13 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Revelation: The End of it All (And the Ryuka Arc comes to a close all u loyal readers)
Revelation: The End of it All
AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 1:32 AM | Message # 181
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Injiki, my wife isn't as merciful as I." He told him. "With both of us here, you'll be dead sooner than you think." Ahatake fired a cero at the still figure of Ryuka

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 1:37 AM | Message # 182
Daimyo
"Damn it!"

Hurling himself backward, he managed to flip off of the ground to avoid the Cero, only to feel Tereya's presence once behind him again. She swung the blade horizontally, and would've cut him in half if he hadn't Flash Stepped away in time. He had landed a fair distance away, on one knee, a foot, and a hand in a crouched position.

Once again, Tereya lunged at him. Readying himself this time, Ryuka simply stood up and waited for the aura to catch her attack.
But he was certainly shocked, when her blade did not slow down upon contact with him. She purposefully pulled back, leaving not a killing blow, but a deep bloody gash in the Injiki's chest which forced him to stagger back. "Impossible... how did she...?!"

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 1:40 AM | Message # 183
Daimyo
Ahatake was overhead charging an Āoshǎn.

"I almost feel pity for you Ryuka." He muttered, before firing the Āoshǎn.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 1:46 AM | Message # 184
Daimyo
Raising his blade up, Ryuka had to hold it with both hands as the Aoshan slammed into it. Grunting painfully, he couldn't repel it fast enough. But he did manage to forcefully dispel it with the blade. Lowering it, he turned to glare at Tereya, who wore a smug look on her face. "Bitch.... how'd you--"

"How did I get past that time aura of yours?" Tereya finished. "Simple, Injiki. My Shikai produces an aura of my own around my body, increasing my attack power. When our auras collide, they ultimately negate each other, allowing me to get past you with ease." She scoffed. "I didn't get to finish you off last time because you released your Zanpakuto too soon, but now...."

She trailed off, raising her blade to him again.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 1:47 AM | Message # 185
Daimyo
Ahatake charged in, aiming to slash at Ryuka's stomach. "This is getting FUN!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 1:52 AM | Message # 186
Daimyo
Turning swiftly around, Ryuka raised his blade to block the oncoming attack, then thrust his leg back and kicked Tereya's sword away before it could cut into him.

"Why do I have to hate so much....?"

His body turned around, his blade spinning and its teeth aimed to cut through Tereya's stomach. However, it was quickly intercepted, and he unleashed furious follow-up strikes. She allowed herself to walk backwards, blocking each attack with precision.

"Am I really serving my duty by killing these people....?"

Even as he attacked, his mind was riddled with thoughts.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 1:56 AM | Message # 187
Daimyo
Ahatake charged in again, with a sonicboom behind him. "It's almost over!" He cried extending his hands and firing a large cero.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 1:59 AM | Message # 188
Daimyo
"What are the words to say....? Am I to admit that my beliefs were a lie?"

He Flash Stepped out of the way, and so did Tereya. She had appeared on the ground, while he had taken to the safety of the sky. His eyes looked down upon everyone that watched him.... Ahatake.... Tereya.... and their family, were all staring at him, and he knew that they were foreseeing his death.

"No. My beliefs aren't a lie.... but now.... the answer is very clear."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 2:01 AM | Message # 189
Daimyo
Ahatake jumped and and literally flew towards Ryuka his sword poised and ready. He aimed a slash right near Ryuka's heart.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 2:06 AM | Message # 190
Daimyo
He couldn't go any further. A flashback raced through his mind, as the man's blade rushed at him. For a moment, the battlefield had been replaced by blackness. His eyes could only stare at what looked like a child with short black hair, gazing at him with a shocked expression. His mouth was quivering, and it looked like he was crying.

And now, as the blade cut across his chest once more, he realized he was wearing that same expression as he stared at Ahatake. He felt his sword hand go limp, and his fingers let go of the hilt. It descended towards the ground.

The child's eyes wavered....

He closed his eyes....

He lowered his head....

And he fell to the ground.... and surrendered to the darkness that overpowered him shortly after.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 2:09 AM | Message # 191
Daimyo
Ahatake sighed and his mask cracked his Shikai fading.

"I feel sorry for you Ryuka. You were evil but you were still a worthy opponent. I hope you get reincarnated as a good guy. Maybe we can have a little one on one." Ahatake grinned. "I'd like that. I'll be waiting." He made a huge hole in the ground and laid Ryuka's body in it then covered it up and placed a rock over it. "I'll be waiting man."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 2:11 AM | Message # 192
Daimyo
"Good riddens...." Tereya closed her eyes and sighed, sheathing her blade and deactivating her Shikai.

Taiki released a breath he didn't realize he was holding. "How intense...." He mused, folding his arms across his chest.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 2:14 AM | Message # 193
Daimyo
"It's over." Midoriko muttered.

Adela was blank. She was wondering if she'd have to go now, since Ryuka was dead. Would Taiki kick her out?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 2:16 AM | Message # 194
Daimyo
A glance over his shoulder, and Taiki could clearly see the conflict in her blank eyes. "...Well? What're you waiting for?" He questioned. "He's dead now.... get outta here. I won't be needin' your protection anymore."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 2:18 AM | Message # 195
Daimyo
"I...don't...want...to..."She murmured.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Revelation: The End of it All (And the Ryuka Arc comes to a close all u loyal readers)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz