Saturday, 2024-04-20, 5:07 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Revelation: The End of it All - Page 12 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Revelation: The End of it All (And the Ryuka Arc comes to a close all u loyal readers)
Revelation: The End of it All
AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 0:33 AM | Message # 166
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"What an insulting example." Ryuka said in disgust. "I'll make sure you don't live to say another."

SWOOSH!

In an instant, he re-appeared behind the man, swinging the blade horizontally in an attempt to cut through his neck.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 0:35 AM | Message # 167
Daimyo
Ahatake blocked with his blade and he and Ryuka were face to face. "Fight like you mean it." Ahatake growled. "Did you know that my little girl killed Kyashi?"

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 0:37 AM

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 0:37 AM | Message # 168
Daimyo
A flash of shock fell in Ryuka's eyes, and he expelled a violent wave of reiatsu to throw Ahatake back. "What?! You liar!!!" He accused, unleashing a series of furious slash attacks. Every time his sword swung, it seemed to cut the very air.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 0:38 AM | Message # 169
Daimyo
Ahatake blocked each one. "I'm not lying. But no one in the Seireitei should know. Only Kyashi;s immediate family. That's why you didn't know."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 0:42 AM | Message # 170
Daimyo
His last attack was immediately off, and his aim was unfocused. His sword blade, having been in perfect range for another blow to Ahatake's guard, widely missed its target. Ryuka stopped, glaring at his opponent.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 0:47 AM | Message # 171
Daimyo
Ahatake used this to his advantage and sliced at Ryuka's stomach.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 0:50 AM | Message # 172
Daimyo
The blade stopped short of its target, the aura having caught it easily. The Injiki, reaching up and grasping it with his free hand, unleashed his own strike at the undefended Kurosaki in two swift movements.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 1:06 AM | Message # 173
Daimyo
The blade wouldn't cut into Ahatake.

"Guess you've never met my reishi shield."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 1:10 AM | Message # 174
Daimyo
Scowling, Ryuka decided to increase his own attack power. His reiatsu flowed into his blade, and he applied pressure to the spot his blade had connected with in order to break the said shield.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 1:11 AM | Message # 175
Daimyo
Ahatake pulled his blade out of Ryuka's grip and jumped back. "Here! HAVE THIS!" He growled firing a massive blast of black fire at Ryuka.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 1:15 AM | Message # 176
Daimyo
Vanishing out of harm's way, Ryuka launched himself at Ahatake's retreating figure and smashed his blade against his defenses once more.

Meanwhile, at the sidelines, Tereya slowly stepped forward, a bored look on her face. "All right, that does it. I'm not sittin' and being the audience anymore...." She muttered, one hand on her pocket, and the other one on the hilt of her Zanpakuto. Taiki could only widen his eyes in surprise.

"Kaa-san?"

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 1:17 AM | Message # 177
Daimyo
Ahatake and Ryuka were in a swordlock when he noticed his wife coming up to join him.

"It's about damn time..." Ahatake muttered.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 1:22 AM | Message # 178
Daimyo
"What are you talking about...?" Ryuka growled. "Quit standing there and fight like a--"

He didn't get to finish his sentence. His eyes widened as he was roughly pulled away, a firm hand clasping itself on his left shoulder. To the right, a Zanpakuto blade not belonging to his opponent's was in front of his neck, inches away from slitting his throat. The woman that he had brought hell to so long ago had him trapped between herself and Ahatake, and he could only look over his shoulder.

"You...."

But she only answered with four words.

"Tear it up... Nokogiri."

Her own sword pulsated one time, and her Zanpakuto's power crawled across his skin like gangrene...

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 1:23 AM | Message # 179
Daimyo
Ahatake grinned underneath his mask. "Hey Tereya. Should I do Bankai?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 1:27 AM | Message # 180
Daimyo
"No need.... with me in this, you'll just need the state you're in now." Tereya replied calmly, her words tickling the Injiki's ear. Eyes narrowing in rage, he tore himself away from her grip, twisting his body around in order to unleash an attack on her. "Don't underestimate me, you wench--!"

His sentence was cut short. With elegance, she simply jumped over the blade, placed her palm on the flat side in mid-air, and twisted her body. Her leg connected with his face, and his body was knocked aside into the ground. She landed, smirking at her handiwork.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Revelation: The End of it All (And the Ryuka Arc comes to a close all u loyal readers)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz