Saturday, 2024-05-04, 1:11 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Revelation: The End of it All - Page 10 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Revelation: The End of it All (And the Ryuka Arc comes to a close all u loyal readers)
Revelation: The End of it All
AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 11:17 PM | Message # 136
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Abruptly, Ryuka's eyes opened, and he paused to stare in alertness. Was that his imagination, or did he hear the sounds of several Shunpo? Slowly, he stood up, arms at his sides, and his hands clenched into fists. "Look alive, Aace...." He warned. "There're several unknowns comin' this way."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 11:19 PM | Message # 137
Daimyo
"I think we know a few of them sir." Aace muttered, looking at the scar on his arm.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 11:20 PM | Message # 138
Daimyo
"Yeah.... Aace." The look in Ryuka's eye softened for a moment. "Before they come, I've got a question to ask. What did you think of the Vizards? You probably know my opinion, but I've never heard yours."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 11:22 PM | Message # 139
Daimyo
"I have nothing against them." Aace replied. "They're merely Shinigami that have greater power." He said. "Nothing wrong with that. Besides didn't the Vizard's help out of the Soul Society a long time ago."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 11:25 PM | Message # 140
Daimyo
Ryuka looked over his shoulder at the 3rd Seat. His mind flashed back to what he himself had done: the near-killing of Tereya (twice), his confrontations with Ahatake, and his fight with Adela. All of it had shown him a side that he had never expected to see. He had every right to hold his hatred for the Hollows....

....but, had he taken his fury too far?

"....Yeah." He muttered. "I had forgotten about Hirako Shinji and the role his group played in the battle against Aizen...."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 11:29 PM | Message # 141
Daimyo
Ahatake and the other's arrived.

"Injiki!" Ahatake shouted. "Long time no see!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 11:31 PM | Message # 142
Daimyo
The Lieutenant was immediately snapped out of his trance, eyes widening as he looked up to see the entire Kurosaki family, along with Adela, standing right in their proximety. "....Kurosaki!" He managed to whisper, too shocked to say anything else.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 11:32 PM | Message # 143
Daimyo
"What's up with you? You seemed dazed. Wake up on the wrong side of no one this morning?" Ahatake called out.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 11:34 PM | Message # 144
Daimyo
Recomposing himself, Ryuka managed a glare. "That white clothing of yours... you look just like an Espada...." He replied coolly.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 11:35 PM | Message # 145
Daimyo
"Thank you." Ahatake said. 'I'll take that as a compliment. And bear this in mind. This is you last day alive!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 11:38 PM | Message # 146
Daimyo
"....Is that so, shit-eater?" Ryuka asked dryly, raising one hand to brush the long hair out of his eye. "I believe otherwise."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 11:40 PM | Message # 147
Daimyo
Aace stepped in front of him. "Sir, let me handle this." Aace said. "Threatening the Lieutenant must not go unpunished."

"Oh really now?" Ahatake said walking forward.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 11:43 PM | Message # 148
Daimyo
Ryuka's eyes widened. "Aace--"

But then, he refrained himself from stopping his subordinate. To forcefully pull a soldier out of the fight would be throwing away the pride he carried with him. Both of them knew it, for it was one of the many codes of the 11th Division. Instead of stopping him, Ryuka stepped aside to allow the man to pass in front of his rival.

"Do your best." Was all he said, giving a small smile.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 11:47 PM | Message # 149
Daimyo
"Of course sir." Aace responded. "Glisten...Yukizakura..." He muttered the petals scattering. This was his last battle. He knew he was going to die.

"Petals?" Ahatake muttered. "Reminds me of Senbonzakura."

The petals charged at him and Ahatake sighed. He let out a Hollow like roar and in an instant a Gillian tore threw a Garganta, serving as a shield to block the petals. Ahatake jumped on top of it's head and the petals followed. He swatted them away effortlessly.

"Sorry about this." He muttered. He extended his hand a fired a huge cero at Aace.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 11:48 PM | Message # 150
Daimyo
Immediately, Ryuka's eyes widened in horror, and he managed to find his voice to shout out the next words that tore his throat. "AACE!!! GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!" He screamed, voice laced with desperation.

Message edited by Achrones - Monday, 2009-12-21, 11:49 PM

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Revelation: The End of it All (And the Ryuka Arc comes to a close all u loyal readers)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz