Tuesday, 2024-04-23, 9:40 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Revelation: The End of it All - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Revelation: The End of it All (And the Ryuka Arc comes to a close all u loyal readers)
Revelation: The End of it All
AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 2:26 AM | Message # 1
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Midoriko had been quiet ever since she returned home a week ago from her trip to the Seireitei. She had killed Kyashi Yamamura.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 2:32 AM | Message # 2
Daimyo
Being the annoying big brother that he was, Taiki continued to tease and peck at her about it. This time, he had walked over and roughly patted her on the head. "Ey, Mido-chan! Why the long face, hm?" He asked questioningly, putting on his usual fox-like smile. But, considering his intelligence, he already knew what had happened. His parents didn't even have to tell him of Kyashi's death at her hands.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 2:33 AM | Message # 3
Daimyo
"...." Midoriko didn't answer, and continued to stare blankly as she had done for the past few days.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 2:35 AM | Message # 4
Daimyo
"Hmph...."

Undaunted, Taiki started poking her in the forehead, snapping his fingers in front of her face, and even giving her a big ol' hug in an attempt to both shock and irritate her. Heck, if she could raise her blade to him again, he'd know that she was at least a little responsive.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 2:36 AM | Message # 5
Daimyo
"Go away...." Midoriko murmured.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 2:38 AM | Message # 6
Daimyo
"Oh, so you can hear me." Taiki released his hold on her, sitting on her bed. They were in her room, after all. "Good. I want ya to shut up and listen to me, 'cause I ain't repeatin' myself."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 2:39 AM | Message # 7
Daimyo
"What is it?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 2:41 AM | Message # 8
Daimyo
"We both know that you craved power...." Taiki made motions with his hands to emphasize. "We know that ya'd do it at the expense of other people. So, what's yer bitchiness about? To you, this should've been simply blowin' away another obstacle. Why're you actin' so emo all of a sudden, now that you've actually taken a life?"

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 2:43 AM | Message # 9
Daimyo
"I've taken many lives." Midoriko replied. "This one was different...this one actually mattered..."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 2:47 AM | Message # 10
Daimyo
Taiki rolled her eyes. "Wow. So you're boo-hooin' over the fact that you killed your girlfriend? You should've seen it comin', considering how you love to get your hands on a crapload of power. Someone close to you would've died. Ain't much use mulling over it like a spoiled kid. So wipe that annoyingly sad look off of your face already!"

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 2:48 AM | Message # 11
Daimyo
"Do you want me to take your life as well?" Midoriko asked, emotion not present in her voice.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 2:53 AM | Message # 12
Daimyo
"I want you...." His eyes looked over Midoriko with an intensity never seen before in his person. "....to get over yourself. Everyone is doomed to die one day or another. Lives are expendable as wadded paper balls in the trash heap. Her life is just the same as mine and yours....worthless."

His eyes narrowed. "Nothing you'll do will bring her back, especially not your pathetic depression. Kyashi's dead. Gone. Bye-bye. Deal with it."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 2:54 AM | Message # 13
Daimyo
In an instant, Midoriko's hand was around Taiki's throat, and she lifted him up. "Shut up. If I twitch my hand, I can snap your neck."

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Monday, 2009-12-21, 2:55 AM

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 2:59 AM | Message # 14
Daimyo
His own hand reached up to grab her own neck, squeezing tightly as to weaken her own hold on him. "I speak the truth, you little coward...." He spat. "If you can't get over a simple death such as hers, you're not worthy for power at all. Kill me, and you'll just end up proving me right...."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 3:01 AM | Message # 15
Daimyo
Midoriko forced his arm of her with her free hand and slammed him into the ground with the other and walked out. "You're paying for the repairs."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Revelation: The End of it All (And the Ryuka Arc comes to a close all u loyal readers)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz