Saturday, 2024-05-04, 2:03 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Revelation: The End of it All - Page 11 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Revelation: The End of it All (And the Ryuka Arc comes to a close all u loyal readers)
Revelation: The End of it All
AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 11:51 PM | Message # 151
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
The petals charged at Aace in an effort to shield him but they were 5 seconds too late. Aace saw it coming with wide eyes.

"Gin....it looks like I won't be returning..." He thought as the Cero collided with him and it disintegrated him. When the smoke cleared there was nothing left. Ahatake looked down from the head of his Gillian.

"You're next Injiki." Ahatake muttered.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 11:56 PM | Message # 152
Daimyo
Nothing left. Not even a trace of spiritual pressure. All that was left of the 3rd Seat were floating pieces of ash. Ryuka's eyes wavered even more, and his fists shook slightly. "....Aace Archibald. 3rd Seat of the Eleventh Division...." He whispered, closing his eyes and bowing his head slightly. "You have done your duty."

A few words under his breath were added, as if praying for the deceased soul. Then, they opened again, turning towards his killer with a quiet rage. "I will finish what I started." He said firmly, hand reaching to grasp around the hilt of his Zanpakuto. "This time, I'm gonna make sure you and her will die!!"

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2009-12-21, 11:58 PM | Message # 153
Daimyo
"He challenged me, Ryuka." Ahatake explained. "He knew he was going to die. And if you insist on fighting me, I will strike you down."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 0:03 AM | Message # 154
Daimyo
"You aren't listening...." Slowly, Ryuka unsheathed his sword, all the meanwhile keeping his glare focused on Ahatake. "I'm telling you, this isn't up for discussion!" Unsheathing it completely, he pointed it towards the sky, his body emitting a ferocious spiritual energy.

"Seal Thy Heavenly Illusion... Tenshi!"

With a pulse, the blade shifted towards its true form. Ryuka lowered the blade into a defensive stance. Then, with his immense speed, he closed the gap between him and his opponent in a matter of seconds. His sword came swinging down like Thor's hammer.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 0:09 AM | Message # 155
Daimyo
Ahatake dodged and jumped into the air. "Force my hand at Hell's beckon and Hollowfy me to crush my enemy...Kuǎnwánguó!" Ahatake cried and his sword became that of a giant cleaver, white on the backside, black on the edge and his Hollow Mask formed.

"Gillian...squash him!" Ahatake ordered, though to others he sounded like a Gillian. The Gillian raised it's foot and lowered it above Ryuka.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 0:12 AM | Message # 156
Daimyo
Ryuka wouldn't allow him to get any further than that. A second Flash Step was all it took to appear over the Gillian's head, level with Ahatake. Soon after, however, it let out a scream and fell into bloody pieces, having been sliced cleanly by the Lieutenant's transformed Zanpakuto.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 0:13 AM | Message # 157
Daimyo
"Well that was rude. Now I need a new pet." Ahatake complained.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 0:14 AM | Message # 158
Daimyo
"I ain't here for a playdate.... bitch." Ryuka muttered, landing on the ground on his two feet.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 0:17 AM | Message # 159
Daimyo
"Still that was my favorite one." Ahatake said. He fired a Cero at Ryuka

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 0:19 AM | Message # 160
Daimyo
As it approached, Ryuka muttered only one word. "Shin."

The Cero blast stopped, reversing its path back at Ahatake.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 0:21 AM | Message # 161
Daimyo
Ahatake sighed and jumped over it. "You underestimate me Injiki."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 0:25 AM | Message # 162
Daimyo
Ryuka chose an indirect answer. "You were planning on sneaking up on me and unleashing a surprise attack, if I chose to cut through that Cero." He said. "Otherwise, you wouldn't have bothered to fire it."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 0:28 AM | Message # 163
Daimyo
"Actually I tired to disintegrate you." Ahatake replied. "Just like the Australian."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 0:29 AM | Message # 164
Daimyo
At that, Ryuka gritted his teeth and narrowed his eyes. "You have SOME nerve, spitting on a warrior's grave like that." He hissed.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-22, 0:30 AM | Message # 165
Daimyo
"No no. I respect him. He died like a true warrior. I was merely giving an example."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Revelation: The End of it All (And the Ryuka Arc comes to a close all u loyal readers)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz