Friday, 2024-05-03, 2:56 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | A Secret Revealed! The Jinchuu's weapon! - Page 4 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » A Secret Revealed! The Jinchuu's weapon!
A Secret Revealed! The Jinchuu's weapon!
AchronesDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 10:05 PM | Message # 46
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
As they raced together, Kyuui looked at her sister as if what she had said was a dumb question. "Creepy is an understatement!" She declared.

AhatakeDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 10:07 PM | Message # 47
Daimyo
Aoi laughed. "But still, you gotta love her."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 1:51 AM | Message # 48
Daimyo
"Yeah...."

Kyuui took her glance off of her sister for a moment, to examine their surroundings. "You know, Aoi...." She pondered, looking around. "If we're lucky, we might run into Dad along the way! Maybe we should try to search for him, just in case!"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 1:58 AM | Message # 49
Daimyo
"That sounds fun." Aoi replied. "We might have some fun."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 2:05 AM | Message # 50
Daimyo
"I just hope that we don't come across any enemies...." Kyuui mused, a worried glint crossing across her eyes. "I was only stuck with my wooden sword, and if they have Zanpakuto, too...."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 2:06 AM | Message # 51
Daimyo
"I'll protect you." Aoi replied. "I'll never let Kyuui get hurt."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 2:09 AM | Message # 52
Daimyo
Said girl put on a warm smile. "Thanks, nee-san." She replied gratefully. Then, she increased her speed, moving her legs considerably faster in order for a better search.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 2:11 AM | Message # 53
Daimyo
Aoi followed quickly. "She really is perfect.." She thought to herself. "What could Dad be doing though? I mean he woulda said something. Maybe he's cheating on Mom."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 2:13 AM | Message # 54
Daimyo
Over her shoulder, Kyuui passed a shocked look over at Aoi. "D...don't say things like that!" She scolded. "Dad would never cheat on Mom!"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 2:14 AM | Message # 55
Daimyo
"It's just a passing thought Onee-chan." She replied, swinging under a branch like a monkey. "He's human...ish."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 2:19 AM | Message # 56
Daimyo
Closing her eyes, Kyuui sighed in exasperation as she turned back to face forward. Of course, Taiki was romantically loyal to Adela, as she was to him. To Kyuui, at least, there was no possible way of him cheating on her, unless he was forced to, of course. She opened her eyes again, only to widen them in surprise.

"Wait a minute, Aoi! I think I sense Dad!"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 2:21 AM | Message # 57
Daimyo
"I'll follow you then Onee-chan!" Aoi replied.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 2:24 AM | Message # 58
Daimyo
Grinning, Kyuui maneuvered quickly through the trees, avoiding branch and trunk alike in order to maintain her speed. White hair whipping behind her, and the wind slapping against her skin, she was getting quite excited. Her grin showed the whiteness of her teeth, signaling her obvious happiness.

"Just you wait, Dad....! We're coming....!"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 2:27 AM | Message # 59
Daimyo
Aoi rocketed after her. "What's up with your insane speed?" She asked, her hair in her eyes.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 2:31 AM | Message # 60
Daimyo
"I'm just excited!" Kyuui shouted back, descending to the ground once she was low enough. "We haven't seen Dad for a while, so we--"

She never got to finish her sentence. For once she landed on her knee and one hand, that hand came to slide into something.... warm. With surprised eyes, she looked down at the grass.

Her heart nearly stopped.

Her knee that touched the ground, along with the hand in front of it, was soaking in a sticky red fluid, dousing her knuckles in it. She nearly puked, seeing a trail of it go down the path that she was about to enter. Her body started shaking, but she still sensed her dad's presence just up ahead.

"Oh, no."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » A Secret Revealed! The Jinchuu's weapon!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz