Friday, 2024-04-26, 2:58 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | A Secret Revealed! The Jinchuu's weapon! - Page 6 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » A Secret Revealed! The Jinchuu's weapon!
A Secret Revealed! The Jinchuu's weapon!
AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 3:03 AM | Message # 76
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"....I'm afraid that doesn't matter to me. Such petty words can not be trusted, even if they are spoken from a mere child..."

With that, the blade swung downwards, aiming to cut Aoi in two...

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 3:06 AM | Message # 77
Daimyo
There was a flash of silver and a blade blocked the oncoming scythe.

Aoi's eye's widened. "Mom? What the..?"

It was indeed Adela. "I told you I'm always watching."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 3:10 AM | Message # 78
Daimyo
Kyuui immediately snapped out of her panic, gazing up at her mother with a mixture of relief and shock. "M...mother...." She whimpered.

Jiriki immediately leaped back, but not to attack again. With one hand, he held the scythe. With the other, he made a forward hand motion - a signal for another figure to come rushing out of hiding at Adela.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 3:12 AM | Message # 79
Daimyo
Arturo rushed out and aimed his sword at Adela. Pushing her children out of the way, she blocked his sword with her arm.

"An Arrancar!" She muttered.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 3:15 AM | Message # 80
Daimyo
Finally managing to move again, Kyuui pushed herself up on her feet to watch her mother and aunt clash blades. Despite his presence still being strong, she couldn't see hide nor hair of him anywhere! And time was seemingly running out for them.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 3:18 AM | Message # 81
Daimyo
Atruto slashed Adela in the leg, cutting into a Tendon. "Jiriki, I beleive you owe me an apology." Arturo hissed. "Labeling me, when you attack two innocents."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 3:20 AM | Message # 82
Daimyo
"Actually...." Jiriki deactivated his Shikai. "That was only to draw their parents out. If I really planned to kill them, I wouldn't have bothered to even speak."

Kyuui's eyes widened in shock. "MOM!" She screamed.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 3:23 AM | Message # 83
Daimyo
"You are so hard to read." Arturo sighed. "Whatever, you probably have something interesting planned so I won't complain."

Aoi rushed over to her mother. "Dammit!" She muttered. "We're powerless!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 3:25 AM | Message # 84
Daimyo
"Sadly... for this little occassion, I was hoping for more of you to come out at once..." Jiriki said in disappointment. Sliding the blade into his sheath, he began to walk past the three, in the direction of the cave exit. "No matter... when this is over, the result shall be the same. Arturo, care to stand by me for this?"

It was obvious that he had something planned, from his tone of voice. Hopefully Arturo would get the hint...

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 3:27 AM | Message # 85
Daimyo
Arturo followed him, no idea what he was planning, but playing along anyway.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 3:30 AM | Message # 86
Daimyo
"I apologize for leaving you like this...."

As Jiriki spoke again, the corpse behind the family had begun to twitch. Then it began to shiver, almost violently and insanely. Pausing in his sentence, the black-haired man stared at it out of slight surprise.

Then, pushing both hands onto the ground, the victim let out a pained groan as he clutched his head, struggling to stand up to his feet.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 3:32 AM | Message # 87
Daimyo
"Oh....my....God..." Aoi gasped.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 3:35 AM | Message # 88
Daimyo
Jiriki merely smiled. "....but I have seen what I wanted. Shall we go....?"

Moving his hand, the man gripped at his neck for a moment, as if trying to cover up a wound there. Then, his fingers caught onto one of the scars, and he began to pull, the skin seperating from his face...

But there was no bone. Instead, as he pulled even more, a teeth-showing grin was revealed. Then, a nose. Blue eyes. Finally, there was the major defining factor that almost put the Kurosaki family there to clinical shock.

Long, white, and flowing hair.

Now, his hand held what was his former face, his real eyes gazing at his partner and leader. "I'm right behind you.... Jiriki." He said, dropping the contents in his hand to the floor carelessly.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 3:37 AM | Message # 89
Daimyo
"F...father..." Aoi muttered. "I must be blind...."

"Taiki.." Adela hissed. "Why??"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 3:44 AM | Message # 90
Daimyo
Calmly, he strolled over to the rock wall to stand beside Jiriki. "Didn't I tell you before?" He said calmly, with that now mockingly warm smile on his face. "I don't associate myself... with puppets." He reached over and gripped the wall with his hands.

Jiriki decided to add his own statement. "You all will have five minutes. That will be all of the oxygen you will have to breathe with. Once five minutes are up, that oxygen supply will be cut off, and your bodies will be sealed inside for all of eternity. You'd better hope before that time, someone breaks in here to rescue you all."

He turned his back, as Taiki forcibly pulled out what looked like the slab of a metallic wall that extended to the roof of the cave. "Oh. And don't think about breaking out on your own. It's impossible to break from the inside, and can only be broken in through the out."

Kyuui's breath once again hung in her lungs, as she reached out her hand. "F...father! Please! DON'T DO THIS!" She begged.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » A Secret Revealed! The Jinchuu's weapon!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz