Saturday, 2024-04-27, 7:13 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | A Secret Revealed! The Jinchuu's weapon! - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » A Secret Revealed! The Jinchuu's weapon!
A Secret Revealed! The Jinchuu's weapon!
AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 2:32 AM | Message # 61
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Aoi landed next to the blood. "Someone get killed up here?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 2:35 AM | Message # 62
Daimyo
"Oh, no...."

This time, Kyuui repeated her statement out loud, slowly standing up. Her hands were now shaking visibly, and her mouth quivered. Her heart suddenly felt two times painful, and it was slightly difficult for her to breathe. She could only pray now that her initial guess would be wrong.

Without warning, she suddenly took off again, running like a bat out of hell and following the trail of blood that stained her feet. But now, it was far past her mind.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 2:37 AM | Message # 63
Daimyo
Aoi debated whether to follow or drink the blood first. She decided her sister was top priority and followed after her.

"Wait UP, Onee-chan!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 2:40 AM | Message # 64
Daimyo
Was that a cave she ran into? It didn't matter. She shut her eyes as she ran, feeling tears leak out of her eyes and into the air. Yet, she didn't stop, pumping her legs as fast as she could towards their destination. "Dad....please be OK....!"

She was even more shocked when she opened her eyes, to find herself encased in darkness. Frantically, she looked around in order for some piece of light that would help her see. Had she run too far....?

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 2:43 AM | Message # 65
Daimyo
Aoi had finally caught up, but yet she found herself unable to see as well. "Kyuui? Where are you?" She whispered.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 2:47 AM | Message # 66
Daimyo
"In front of you....!" Kyuui managed to whisper back.

However, upon their voices sounding, their was a flash of light along the side wall of the cave, making Kyuui flinch back for a second. Then another, light came on, followed by another. It wasn't long before the entire cave had been lit up, now allowing the two to see what had happened.

Kyuui wished she couldn't.

For now, her eyes was completely upon the end of the bloody trail: a corpse of a fallen man. His bald head had been split wide open, exposing the skull and the mushed remants of a brain. His trenchcoat was stained in his own blood, which also formed a pool around his body. On top of that, there was one defining factor that brought Kyuui to her knees out of fear.

He had no eyes.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 2:48 AM | Message # 67
Daimyo
Aoi's eyes widened. "What the..."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 2:51 AM | Message # 68
Daimyo
"And I thought I had this one covered quite up..."

Slow footsteps walked a figure out of the darkness and into the light. Long black hair flowed over his shoulders, and he was dressed in a casual attire. A wicked-looking scythe was resting on his shoulder, stained with the same material as the corpse. He held no readable expression other than serenity and indifference.

It was the sight jacker.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 2:52 AM | Message # 69
Daimyo
Aoi insticntively moved in front of Kyuui. "Who are you?" She asked, her voice shaking slightly.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 2:54 AM | Message # 70
Daimyo
"I have no real name." He replied calmly, continuing to step forward as if nothing was wrong. "But.... your elders would know me as... the 'Sight Jacker', do they not?"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 2:55 AM | Message # 71
Daimyo
"Y...you're...him??" Aoi shuddered.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 2:56 AM | Message # 72
Daimyo
"I am." Once he stopped, he was now directly in front of her, looking down on her with his soulless eyes. "Are you afraid?" He noted the white-haired girl, too frightened to even move from her spot or say anything.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 2:58 AM | Message # 73
Daimyo
Aoi put an arm in front of her. "What do you think?" She retorted. "You're a killer!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 3:00 AM | Message # 74
Daimyo
"Is that so?...."

He raised his arm up, his scythe gleaming in the air with an insatiable bloodlust. "If all you will think of me is a simple serial killer... then I shall express that... by ending your life, as well." He stated emotionlessly. "You saw my victim, and so you must die..."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 3:01 AM | Message # 75
Daimyo
"We won't say anything, we swear!" Aoi said frantically. "We were just trying to find our father!"

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » A Secret Revealed! The Jinchuu's weapon!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz