Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 0:38 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Lust for Power! Tell me your name! - Page 10 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 10 of 10
  • «
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Lust for Power! Tell me your name!
Lust for Power! Tell me your name!
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 2:17 AM | Message # 136
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Before Taiki could respond, however...

"It's good to see you all in fine condition." Jiriki's calm voice filled the air around them, and his figure stepped into the room.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 2:20 AM | Message # 137
Daimyo
Kaemon had walked in next to him and his eyes fell on Taiki. "He looks strangely familiar."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 2:22 AM | Message # 138
Daimyo
Raising his own eyes to look over Kaemon, Taiki only put on a small smile. The Injiki cocked an eyebrow as he looked over the two, his Shikai deactivating and his blade sheathing. Kyashi continued to lean against the nearby wall, one of her legs twitching out of slight impatience.

"No kiddin'.... of course, I have gotten a little bit taller over the days, granddad...."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 2:26 AM | Message # 139
Daimyo
"You're my grandkid?" Kaemon asked. "Well you do look like my son. Guess he didn't do a good job raising you if you wound up with these two idiots."

That may have been a bit much. Arturo swung his sword in at Kaemon only to find it blocked, and Arturo forced face first into the ground. No effort. None at all.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 2:33 AM | Message # 140
Daimyo
Taiki scratched the back of his head in a sheepish manner. "Heh... I can explain all of that later..."

Jiriki could only sigh in slight annoyance at Arturo's brash action. "I came here and called you all here to discuss a new plan. Ever since Arturo's open attack on a Shinigami, I've been wanting to divert their attention again." He looked over at the blond haired girl, who recoiled slowly and slightly under his intense stare. "Yamamura Kyashi."

"....what?" It came out rather rudely, but Jiriki chose to ignore it.

"I want you to take a visit to the Soul Society again. It'll be your mission to kill another important figure of the Seireitei."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 2:35 AM | Message # 141
Daimyo
Kaemon's eyes widened. "Rather reckless aren't you? Who do you intend to have killed?" He asked Jiriki, as Arturo straightened himself up.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Sunday, 2009-12-27, 2:35 AM

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 2:39 AM | Message # 142
Daimyo
Kyashi's eyes narrowed. "What makes you think I'm gonna do something so fucking stupid as that?!" She said in irritation. "Sure, they might have thought I had defected or something, but that's not going to turn my loyal--"

She was promptly interrupted by Jiriki's next question. The smile was prominent on his face. "What if I told you... that the person you're going to kill would be what you consider a 'personal enemy'?"

Her eyes widened immediately, and her anger faded to surprise and slight interest.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 2:41 AM | Message # 143
Daimyo
Kaemon sighed. "Fair warning. If the whole Soul Society comes after you Jiriki, I ain't lifting a finger to help."

Arturo laughed at this. "He'll force you to help. Don't think it'll be that easy."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 2:46 AM | Message # 144
Daimyo
"Indeed. Or have you forgotten of the toxin in your body so quickly...?" Jiriki questioned to Kaemon, raising a slight eyebrow. "Besides, the Soul Society is already in an uproar after the string of murders had commensed. You're not helping me, Kaemon Kurosaki. But you should be saving yourself from the threat of execution. The Soul Society does not take its suspects kindly...."

He turned back to Kyashi. "The person you're going to kill, you can perform the killing blow in any way you wish. Fight them head-on, or kill them when they're not looking. Her name... is Sachi Yamamura, the next heiress to the Yamamura throne."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 2:49 AM | Message # 145
Daimyo
Kaemon sighed. "If you were anyone else your head be rolling on the floor. It's hard to control it from striking you. I guess I should consider myself lucky I have self control."

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Sunday, 2009-12-27, 2:53 AM

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 2:56 AM | Message # 146
Daimyo
Promptly, Jiriki ignored the man and waited for the girl's reaction.

For a moment, Kyashi's eyes shadowed over for a moment by her bangs. Then, a small smile came across her face. "You're getting a lot of attention from me, Jiriki...." She said. "But how are you so sure I'm not gonna get my ass handed to me?"

"I have full faith in your abilities as this far. If you succeed in this mission, you may enjoy what you will recieve as a reward..."

Now, normally she would've been reluctant to accept such a temptation. However, her curiousity and determination was getting the best of her. Having a new Zanpakuto, along with new powers, she so desperately wanted to prove to that bitch of an older sister who was stronger. Now, the window of opportunity was open: she would finally crush Sachi.

"Well? What is your decision, Kyashi?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 2:58 AM | Message # 147
Daimyo
"Hmm.." Arturo looked momentarily thoughtful and turned his attention to Jiriki. "Jiriki from what I hear, there is another sister at that mansion...Suki I believe her name is. What makes you think she won't stop this girl?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 3:02 AM | Message # 148
Daimyo
"If she does.... Kyashi, it is up to you. Escape and leave Sachi dead, or stay to defeat this Suki as well." Jiriki closed his eyes, and waited patiently.

It was a few more moments before Kyashi finally took in a deep breath, gazing at Jiriki with half-lidded eyes. "All right. I'll accept." She said coolly. "When do we start?"

"As soon as possible, of course."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 3:04 AM | Message # 149
Daimyo
"I'm going to laugh when this girl get's killed yet again." Arturo said. "Don't say I didn't warn you."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 3:06 AM | Message # 150
Daimyo
Calmly, Jiriki walked away and motioned for the younger Yamamura to follow.

He didn't miss the annoyed middle finger Kyashi had inadvertently directed towards the Arrancar before following in annoyance.

The End

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Lust for Power! Tell me your name!
  • Page 10 of 10
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz