Saturday, 2024-04-20, 11:12 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Lust for Power! Tell me your name! - Page 8 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Lust for Power! Tell me your name!
Lust for Power! Tell me your name!
AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 0:45 AM | Message # 106
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
In the real world, Kyuui began to cough, crawling onto her stomach in aggravating pain. Of course, she was the first to wake up, Aoi still having been stuck in her mind-scape. "Unnngh...." She groaned, attempting to stand on her own two feet.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 0:51 AM | Message # 107
Daimyo
It had been awhile and the two girls were still lecturing Aoi on their poisons. Her ability to use them was improving in increments.

"Now we will show you Dokuhitsu." Sou told her.

"Dokuhitsu?" She asked. "What's that one do?"

"Dokuhitsu, or Poison Pen, is our projectile move." Shini explained. "It combines poison and reiatsu and expels it in missile formation."

"A missile?" Aoi repeated.

"That's right."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 0:53 AM | Message # 108
Daimyo
"Hm?"

Tereya looked sidelong at Kyuui's stirring body. "Awake already?" She commented, folding her arms across her chest and walking over. "What happened? Did she kick you out?"

"No.... I was too injured to keep myself there...." The girl gasped.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 0:56 AM | Message # 109
Daimyo
Shini held up her blade. "Dokuhitsu!" She uttered the technique's name and a blast of purple reiatsu was fired at Aoi in the shape of the blade that fired it. Aoi instinctively brought up her blade to block and it forced her back.

"Now do you see?" Shini asked. "Try that for yourself."

Aoi raised her blade and pointed it toward Shini. "Alright."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 0:57 AM | Message # 110
Daimyo
Tereya remained silent, folding her arms across her chest and waited. Her eyes stared over at Aoi's unconscious body, looking for any signs of movement.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 0:59 AM | Message # 111
Daimyo
Aoi's blade began to glow and she fired a bullet of reishi, bugger than the one Shini fired.

Sou blocked it for Shini. "Powerful," She muttered. "But uncontrollable! That won't do. Try again."

Aoi's sword began to glow again. "I'll get it for sure this time!" What she expelled though, was not a bullet, but a large blast of reishi.

"What the hell?" Shini cried, pulling Sou down to avoid the blast. "She changed it's shape!"

Aoi sighed. "What the heck did I do?"

Sou smiled. "You used Dokuhitsu. It was different but you did it."

Aoi grinned. "I did?"

"Yes, don't have her repeat it!" Shini sighed. "Now we have one last move to teach you. This one should shake even Jiriki. As long as the opponent has a conscience."

Aoi's eyes widened...

Later

Aoi's eyes widened as she found herself awake in her own world. She sighed. "What.... what a frightening technique!"

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Sunday, 2009-12-27, 1:07 AM

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 1:20 AM | Message # 112
Daimyo
Immediately, Tereya's voice came to play in her ears. "Well, if all you can do is sigh... then it can't be that bad." She countered, leaning against the nearby wall. "But, consider yourself lucky, kid. Your sister woke up in a hell of a lot more pain than you did."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 1:23 AM | Message # 113
Daimyo
Aoi looked at Kyuui. "You O.K. Kyuui?" She asked.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 1:25 AM | Message # 114
Daimyo
"I'm hurt.... real bad...." She muttered, still lying on the ground on her stomach.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 1:25 AM | Message # 115
Daimyo
"What did your spirit do to you?" She asked.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 1:27 AM | Message # 116
Daimyo
Coughing a bit, she said weakly, "She used the power of her Shikai against me. I can guess that Sakashima was used to reverse offensive reiatsu that an opponent produces while attacking. I thought I wasn't using any at all, but..."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 1:29 AM | Message # 117
Daimyo
"I thought I had it bad when Shini and Sou tried to drown me." Aoi said. "Grandpa, one of those beans please." Ahatake threw her one and Aoi handed it to Kyuui. "Here ya go."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 1:31 AM | Message # 118
Daimyo
"....thanks."

Instinctively, Kyuui caught and ate it, waiting until the pain had disippated to stand back up. "But, now I know what my Shikai ability is." She stated firmly, putting on a smile. "If I master it... I may stand a chance at bringing Dad back...!"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 1:32 AM | Message # 119
Daimyo
Aoi looked at her blade. "Would you like a preview of mine?" She asked.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 1:33 AM | Message # 120
Daimyo
Kyuui nodded, eagerly standing up. Though not too outwardly, Tereya herself leaned in a bit in order to watch.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Lust for Power! Tell me your name!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz