Friday, 2024-05-03, 5:37 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Lust for Power! Tell me your name! - Page 6 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Lust for Power! Tell me your name!
Lust for Power! Tell me your name!
AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 10:23 PM | Message # 76
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
However, no sooner than he had finished speaking, Kyuui's vision felt itself spinning. Shocked, she staggered back for a second, but she went only so far before she promptly fell to the ground. Apparently, her inner spirit had heard every word that she said.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 10:26 PM | Message # 77
Daimyo
Aoi closed her eyes. "Can you hear me?" She asked. "I need power and you two have it. Help me" Aoi felt a her body shudder and everything with black, before she like her sister fell to the ground.

"Seem's either they're dead, or they did it right." Ahatake joked

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 10:31 PM | Message # 78
Daimyo
It wasn't long before Kyuui awoke on her back. With a groan, she managed to stand up on her two feet. "....Huh....?" She muttered, raising a hand to her forehead in slight disbelief. "What happened....?" As she was slowly coming to her senses, her eyes looked around. All around her was a field of flowers. There were no trees, or animals running about. There was a blue sky, and yet there were no clouds or a sun. It was obvious where she was... her inner world.

But where was her spirit?

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 10:34 PM | Message # 79
Daimyo
Aoi awoke looking up at the sky. She stood up and looked around. She was surrounded by platforms. of rock floating in midiar, some with tree's ans some without. There we also floating globs of water, and the sky looked as if it were about to rain.

"So this is my inner world. But where are those voices?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 10:41 PM | Message # 80
Daimyo
"Hey!"

The mirthful voice made the silver-haired girl spin around. What it belonged to was a young girl who just so happened to be smiling at her. She seemed to sport what looked like medieval wear: a kimono, with armor plating attached to the shoulders and upper arm. A sword was strapped to her waist, obviously the Zanpakuto that Kyuui herself wore.

"Glad to see you're awake, Kyuui-chan..." She greeted.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 10:49 PM | Message # 81
Daimyo
"If you are looking for us, we're right here." A voice sounding an Aoi turned to see two brown haired girls standing a few feet away.

"You two are my Zanpakuto?" Aoi asked.

"Yes." The first one replied. "We form Shinisou."

"I see. Well you two are cute I will give you that." Aoi said.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 10:53 PM | Message # 82
Daimyo
"....are you....?"

"That's right?" The girl replied, nodding eagerly. "I'm Sakashima! But you can call me Saka, just in case that's too long for you!" She took a look around as well. "I heard what was going on between you and your parents, and I guess I'm supposed to help you learn how to use my power right.... right?"

Her statement was surprisingly accurate. Kyuui's eyes widened, and she nodded quickly.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 10:57 PM | Message # 83
Daimyo
"So let's get this straight." The first girl, the shortest said. "You want us to teach you how to use our power? Why should we?"

The taller one spoke. "Shini, don't be mean. She has people she needs to defend."

"Especially the white haired girl." Shini said, her eyes glinting.

Sou sighed. "Aoi we will help you out but there's no guarantee you can face us and live."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 11:03 PM | Message # 84
Daimyo
"Well...." Sakashima put a hand to her chin in thought. "I donno.... it was a pain trying to get you to use the first release, so I'm a bit unenthusiastic about doing it--"

Her eyes widened as Kyuui's voice rang out for the first time. "You don't understand!" She protested. "This isn't just so I can get a bit of power! I have a family I want to protect, and a father I want to bring back! If all I do is sit and be scared at every little thing, I'll never be able to do that!"

There was a moment of silence. Then, a devious smile crossed Sakashima's face. "Is that so....?"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 11:11 PM | Message # 85
Daimyo
"Well, I might die without your power. Dying trying to gain it won't make much of a difference now will it?"

The twins each held up a blade. Their Shikai. "You are right." Shini replied and she threw Aoi a katana.

"That's a Asauchi, a nameless Zanpakuto wielded by Shinigami not fit for a seat in the Gotei 13. If you prove yourself worthy, you will be able to wield you Shikai again." They held up they're blades.

"And we'll teach you everything we know." Sou smiled.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Saturday, 2009-12-26, 11:12 PM

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 11:15 PM | Message # 86
Daimyo
"Since I don't wanna this to take too long, then...."

Sakashima pointed a finger towards the sword on Kyuui's waist. "Pull out that sword of yours and release your Shikai." She instructed, unsheating her own blade. "I'll show ya step-by-step how to fight using a sakabato, k?"

Hesitantly, Kyuui nodded, as she unsheathed her own sword as well. How she was ever going to use this to effectiveness in battle was beyond her, but if this was the case...

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 11:18 PM | Message # 87
Daimyo
Aoi twirled the blade around. "Well, come at me."

They complied and each swung at the girl who desperately tried to block. She succeeded but the force they struck her with forced her bak and off of the floating platform. She was falling and there was no ground in site.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 11:23 PM | Message # 88
Daimyo
Instantly, Sakashima rushed at Kyuui, sword blazing with the urge to connect with her opponent. Startled by the sudden action, Kyuui positioned herself into a defensive stance, raising her sword with both hands. As Sakashima's sword connected with hers, she instantly found herself pushed back a few distance away.

The silver-haired girl gritted her teeth and moved her feet for her own charge. Her sword raised into the air, ready to deliver a crushing blow to her opponent. Sakashima didn't move this time, but merely smiled as she put her own sword out to block Kyuui's.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 11:29 PM | Message # 89
Daimyo
Aoi focused. "Gotta gather reishi!" She muttered, and she hit thin air. She stood up. "They tried to get rid of me." She muttered. SHe rocketed up to find them again and find herself face to face with them. They swung they're blades and she blocked but went flying again. "Such... Such power!" She grunted and then she was immersed in water.

"What the hell?" She thought and realized she was in one od the floating water orbs. She swung her blade to cut through it but no luck. Now she was going to drown.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 11:34 PM | Message # 90
Daimyo
Sakashima didn't even have to move from her stance, when Kyuui was once again sent flying back.

Landing on her own two feet, the girl was staring wide-eyed at her Zanpakuto, who held an amused smile on her face. With her free hand, Sakashima wagged a finger at Kyuui in a gesture of innocence and taunt. That caused a bit of frustration within Kyuui, eyes narrowing, and her teeth gritting in frustration. How dare she....?!

Furious, she charged again, and Sakashima prepared herself once more...

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Lust for Power! Tell me your name!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz