Friday, 2024-05-03, 3:12 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Lust for Power! Tell me your name! - Page 7 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Lust for Power! Tell me your name!
Lust for Power! Tell me your name!
AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 11:37 PM | Message # 91
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
The two girls smiled as they watched Aoi's seemingly futile struggle to escape the orb. "Do you think she can even get out?" Shini asked.

"No. She's gonna die." Sou replied.

Aoi was feeling weak. She had to get out. She couldn't hold her breath much longer.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 11:43 PM | Message # 92
Daimyo
Sakashima's defensive movements seemed flawless, wasteless, and fluid. In Kyuui's first two attacks, their blades simply slid across each other, only to collide again. But, it wasn't the execution of her movements, or her timing that shocked Kyuui the most. It was the fact that her stance didn't even waver under Kyuui's strength. She still stood as calmly as ever, as if she was simply swatting a fly.

Then, after the two attacks were done, Sakashima went on the offensive.

Stepping forward, she swung two attacks of her own at Kyuui. Accordingly, Kyuui raised her blade to block, gripping the back of the sakabato with her hand. The first attack that collided immediately caused Kyuui to falter, the blade slicing into her hand deeply. She let out a yell of pain and dropped the tip to the ground, only to have Sakashima's next attack slam into her chin. Her head was snapped up, and her body was sent flying away to crash a few distance away.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 11:47 PM | Message # 93
Daimyo
Everything was going black. Aoi really was gonna die. "Power... need... need power." Aoi's eyes opened wide and her spiritual pressure began to rise. The orb began to lose it's stability and exploded. "I...I can't lose here!" Aoi coughed. She charged in slamming her Katana against The two girls, propelling them into a platform.

They got up. "You're recklessness never ceases to amaze." Soi spoke in a soft voice.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 11:51 PM | Message # 94
Daimyo
Painfully, Kyuui attempted to get up again, only to see Sakashima slowly walk towards her, a cheerful smile on her face. "C'mon, Kyuui-chan. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out what you're doing wro--"

A sweatdrop appeared down her face, as she saw Kyuui throw herself at her out of infuriation. "Good grief...." She muttered. Taking a defensive stance, her legs spread apart, and her sword pointed itself at Kyuui for a lunge strike.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-26, 11:56 PM | Message # 95
Daimyo
Aoi sighed and she began focusing. "I need...power...." Aoi's Zanpakuto glew and it split into her Shikai. "What?"

"Your recklessness never ceases to amaze," Sou repeated, "But it deserved to be rewarded."

Aoi swing both blades around. "Now will you two show me what to do?"

"If you can cut us once." They replied.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 0:00 AM | Message # 96
Daimyo
WHAM!

Once Sakashima's blade collided with hers.... it felt like Kyuui's body was being torn apart. Pain split throughout her body as a cloud of offensive reishi enveloped her. She screamed as she was sent flying back, skidding through the mass of flowers.

"What's going on here?!" She thought, struggling once again to get up. "All she's using is a blade that can't even cut... and yet she delivered so much damage... how?!"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 0:04 AM | Message # 97
Daimyo
Aoi and Shinisou were having it our, Aoi proving to be rather skilled with her blade despite the fact that she had barely learned to wield two swords. But she was still getting hammered.

"Why can't I seem to hit you two!" She growled.

"You're not focusing." Shini replied.

"You to wrapped up in frustration to think straight. You think you can bring back your father when you fight like this??" Sou finished.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 0:09 AM | Message # 98
Daimyo
Wearily, she got up, hunched over, and panting heavily.

"Still haven't figured it out?" Sakashima made a "tsk" noise. "And I thought you would've been a great partner.... oh, well. Guess I have to beat ya down...." As she walked towards her, she raised her blade up in the air.

In that last devestating move, there had been nothing to amplify her attack. She didn't look very strong in physical build, and she didn't sense any reiatsu being used either. The only reiatsu that could've possibly been released from was...

That was when Kyuui's eyes snapped to realization. What Sakashima used to amplify the attack to devastation was Kyuui's offensive reiatsu. She was using her power against her!"

Message edited by Achrones - Sunday, 2009-12-27, 0:10 AM

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 0:13 AM | Message # 99
Daimyo
Aoi sighed and focused. "If what you say is true...then.." She vanished and reappeared behind Shinisou both having been cut on the arm they're eyes widening.

"How did you..?"

"Ready to teach me now?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 0:17 AM | Message # 100
Daimyo
Sakashima finally stood directly in front of Kyuui, ready to swing down at any moment. Growling in frustration, Kyuui forced herself to swing once more, adding all of her remaining strength into what seemed like her final attack. When Sakashima lowered her own blade to intercept, they both ended up in a deadlock. Though Kyuui pushed as hard as she could, she could gain little in her state.

Then, she looked on with horror as Sakashima raised a free hand, balled it into a fist, and punched the back of her blade with one hand... and Kyuui's sword shattered in two. The other piece fell uselessly into the ground, and she could only stare at her broken blade with horror.

"What...?"

She didn't get much else out as Sakashima's sword slammed ruthlessly into her stomach, and she fell to her knees, coughing up blood.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 0:21 AM | Message # 101
Daimyo
"So you actually managed to cut us." Shinisou said. "We commend you."

"So now you'll teach me some moves?" Aoi asked.

"Of course." Shini replied.

Aoi flexed her arms. "Whaddya got for me?"

"Dokuga, the Poison Fang."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 0:25 AM | Message # 102
Daimyo
Sakashima sighed. "All right, I think I've gotten my point across...." She muttered, twisting her sakabatou around before finally sheathing it, causing Kyuui to look up in shock. "Now I'm gonna show you how to use those techniques yourself."

Instantly, Kyuui's eyes narrowed in frustration. "W...what was the point of fighting you, then?!" She snapped, wincing at her pain. "If you were gonna defeat me and say you were gonna teach me anyway, then you might as well have done it in the first place!!"

That made Sakashima chuckle out loud. "Silly Kyuui-chan. I didn't say you had to fight me first... I simply said I was going to teach you. I think that you can learn a bit if you witnessed the use of my Shikai first. That way, it'd be a bit easier on me and you during our lessons."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 0:31 AM | Message # 103
Daimyo
"Dokuga?" Aoi repeated.

"That's right. You didn't know but our blade seeps various poisons, most that are naturally invisible. This technique utilizes poison and your intent to kill."

"Killing intent?" Aoi asked.

"That's right, meaning this technique cannot be used on those you love." Sou replied.

"Well I'm willing to try it." Aoi said, twirling her blade.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 0:36 AM | Message # 104
Daimyo
Slowly, Kyuui's vision started to fade once more, and Sakashima's eyes widened. "Oops.... I guess I did a little too much.... no matter." Her eyes squinted shut, and her smile widened. "I'll let you get some rest first, then we can start."

Relieved, Kyuui breathed in, before she collapsed to the ground.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 0:42 AM | Message # 105
Daimyo
The twins were talking now. "Can you feel it?"

Aoi closed her eyes. "I feel the impending death."

"That's good. Now Imagine someone you want to kill...anyone."

Jiriki instantly popped into Aoi's mind.

"Focus."

Her two blades began to glow a light purple and that aura lengthened around the blade until it took the very shape of the blades themselves only slightly longer.

"That is Dokuga." Sou replied. "Poison that can kill almost anything. Only those stronger than you can resist it."

The purple blades. "Then this will be useless against Jiriki..." Aoi murmured.

"Not quite." Shini replied. "It increases cutting power as well, so it still has a small effect on stronger enemies."

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Sunday, 2009-12-27, 0:42 AM

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Lust for Power! Tell me your name!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz