Tuesday, 2024-04-23, 2:45 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Siblings Clash! Midoriko vs Taiki - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Siblings Clash! Midoriko vs Taiki
Siblings Clash! Midoriko vs Taiki
AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 7:49 AM | Message # 31
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"You'll see what we can do." Aoi grinned. "Just hope you kept some dead bodies around."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 7:51 AM | Message # 32
Daimyo
Shunsui sweatdropped. But, folding his arms across his chest, he did nothing but smile. "Very well..." He gave in. "Let's go find Ukitake before he thinks we left him alone to get mauled." Waiting for a second more, he Flash Stepped away, his retreating reiatsu sensed ahead.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 7:53 AM | Message # 33
Daimyo
"Dead bodies?" Ahatake asked. "Why?"

Aoi grinned mischievously. "You'll see why."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 1:12 AM | Message # 34
Daimyo
The Captain looked behind him in wonder, after not seeing the Kurosaki follow behind him immediately. He wondered idly if he should stop... but considering their speed, they would probably catch up in the next hour or so. Shrugging, he turned back and continued to Shunpo forward, his brown ponytail blowing behind him.

"Hope you're havin' fun, pretty boy...."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 1:14 AM | Message # 35
Daimyo
Ahatake and the other's tore after him. "All I know is if we bring that kid home alive, he is grounded for the next 300 years." Ahatake growled.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 1:21 AM | Message # 36
Daimyo
Racing beside Ahatake was, of course, his black-haired deadly beauty, hair whipping behind her as she raced to keep up. She directed a side-long glance his way. "300? That's harsh..." She commented, although her tone only expressed indifference.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 1:23 AM | Message # 37
Daimyo
"I think you mean not harsh enough." Ahatake replied. "It was going to be 1,000"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 1:26 AM | Message # 38
Daimyo
All the woman could do was sigh. But she remained silent. Mostly, she agreed with Ahatake on terms of punishment, but as being closer to Taiki, she couldn't help but feel at least a little sympathetic. When all of it was over, she would ask Taiki why he did what he did.... if they managed to get to him in time.

Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Shunsui's perky voice.

"Oh, dear... I think Ukitake might've ran into some trouble." He said, seemingly amused. "I can feel his reiatsu spiking up."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 1:27 AM | Message # 39
Daimyo
"Trouble is just what we want." Ahatake replied. "We find trouble, we find Jiriki."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 1:33 AM | Message # 40
Daimyo
"Right."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I t was no sooner, that the group had reached the designated entrance.

Right into the wall of the mountain, a man-made cave with metallic walls loomed in front of them. Deep inside was incredibly dark. One would need a flashlight or torch in order to look deeper. However, it wasn't deep enough to isolate the sounds of clanging swords echoing to them.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 1:36 AM | Message # 41
Daimyo
Ahatake's hand glew red and they were surrounded by brilliant red light. "Now let's keep moving." He insisted.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 1:40 AM | Message # 42
Daimyo
What a killer blow to the eerie atmosphere. But, it was better than nothing...

With Shunsui at the lead, he moved forward, allowing for better sight. It was a bit obvious now; the cave seemed to slope downward, and the sounds of swords could be ever so closer to his ears. It wouldn't be long now, before they caught up with Ukitake.... and whoever he was fighting.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 1:42 AM | Message # 43
Daimyo
"Isn't there a song about something like this?" Aoi asked. "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer or something like that?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 1:45 AM | Message # 44
Daimyo
"....not the time, Aoi!" Kyuui grumbled, already tense due to the darkness around the light.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 1:48 AM | Message # 45
Daimyo
"Just trying to lighten the mood." Aoi replied.

"Hush!" Ahatake ordered. "We're nearly there."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Siblings Clash! Midoriko vs Taiki
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz