Saturday, 2024-05-04, 1:07 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Siblings Clash! Midoriko vs Taiki - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Siblings Clash! Midoriko vs Taiki
Siblings Clash! Midoriko vs Taiki
AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 2:54 AM | Message # 61
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Ahatake was too focused on Amparo to notice what was going on. He and Amparo had numerous cuts on each other already and neither had even released they're Zanpakuto. Ahatake sighed. "I don't..have.. TIME FOR THIS!" He hissed. "Shunui, Ukitake, duck!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 2:56 AM | Message # 62
Daimyo
"Hoo boy...." Shunsui muttered, his attention snapping to the two combatants. "Ukitake, get ready to Shunpo out of the way. That kid isn't playing around...."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 3:00 AM | Message # 63
Daimyo
Ahatake;s hand began to glow red. "Good-bye, Arrancar!" Ahatake hissed and he fired a large cero, leaving almost no room for dodging.

Arturo raised his sword. "Oh shit!" The cero engulfed him and continued uninterrupted. A faint buzzing was heard, and when the cero cleared, nothing was left of Arturo, not even a fragment of spiritual pressure.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 3:04 AM | Message # 64
Daimyo
As the smoke cleared, Shunsui and Ukitake re-appeared, Ukitake looking quite shocked. "Well... I can safely say he's dead now...." The brown-haired man said, tipping his hat. "Such a shame that I didn't get to cross swords with him after all...."

Taiki, however, merely brushed a few strands out of his eye, grinning in a small way. "Oh, my..." He said observantly. "They took out Arturo awfully quick... I didn't even get to see his Resuurecion..."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 3:06 AM | Message # 65
Daimyo
The family turned towards Taiki, and Midoriko hissed like an angry cat.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 3:08 AM | Message # 66
Daimyo
"...." After the hiss was made, Taiki could only stare at her as if she had two heads. Had he been on her side, he would've certainly be embarrassed. But now, he almost let a burst of laughter erupt from his lungs. Oh, how retarded she looked when she did that...!

Kyuui's own reaction was one of surprise and anxiety, her eyes lowering a bit. "Dad...."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 3:12 AM | Message # 67
Daimyo
Aoi looked at her father and growled. She let go of Kyuui's hand and drew her sword from her umbrella

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 3:13 AM

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 3:15 AM | Message # 68
Daimyo
"What a lively bunch...." Taiki commented, looking at each and every one of them. "And you're all doing well, too! I'm glad to see that."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 3:19 AM | Message # 69
Daimyo
Aoi growled. " Hear thee cry, and lend out thy hand, save thee soul from Hell's iron brand, Shinisou!" Her blade split into two separate blades, with three holes in each, and hilts coated in black rubber.

"Look's like Aoi is mad." Ahatake laughed. "This should be fun to watch."

Aoi's reiatsu spiked. "Dokuhitsu!" She cried and swung both blade's releasing a blast of poisonous reiatsu as big as Ahatake's cero.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 3:24 AM | Message # 70
Daimyo
Taiki didn't even have to move. He simply smiled, as the poisonous reiatsu got closer, and closer...

...until it was immediately repelled by another strong reiatsu. But it wasn't Taiki's, for another figure was standing in front of him. Long, blonde hair covering the shoulders. A blue sleeveless shirt, along with gray shorts. Gloved hands that held a longsword to block the oncoming attack.

"Yamamura-san...."

"Don't get me wrong." Was the reply. "I didn't come to save your ass."

Message edited by Achrones - Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 3:27 AM

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 3:26 AM | Message # 71
Daimyo
Aoi's eyes widened. But not so wide as Midoriko.

"Onee-san, you're...You're ALIVE??" Midoriko asked, dumbfounded.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 3:29 AM | Message # 72
Daimyo
Sheathing the blade on her back, Kyashi looked at her former student with disdain, a frown on her face. "That's right." She replied, raising one hand to push the stands of her blonde hair out of her eye.

Smiling widely, Taiki turned and began to walk away from her.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 3:31 AM | Message # 73
Daimyo
Midoriko vanished and reappeared behind her brother, her sword at his neck. "Now do you think we're just going to let you go?" She asked icily. "You have about 300 years of punishment ahead of you. If you leave now you'll just increase it."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 3:35 AM | Message # 74
Daimyo
Taiki chuckled. "Very well. But just keep in mind that I'm not the only one you have to deal with now..."

His response was ultimately answered by the sound of a roaring fire rushing towards them, illuminating their faces with a bright orange...

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 3:37 AM | Message # 75
Daimyo
Ahatake was there in an instant and his Zanpakuto absorbed the fire as fast as possible. "You two go have your sibling spat. God knows who fired that attack."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Siblings Clash! Midoriko vs Taiki
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz