Friday, 2024-05-03, 0:08 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Siblings Clash! Midoriko vs Taiki - Page 4 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Siblings Clash! Midoriko vs Taiki
Siblings Clash! Midoriko vs Taiki
AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 1:57 AM | Message # 46
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
They had reached the bottom... and finally saw what the source of the sounds were.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uk itake's feet skidded across the ground, his eyes shut and his teeth gritted as he maintained his balance. With the quickest of movements, he stood back up, sword at his side and ready to swing again.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 2:01 AM | Message # 47
Daimyo
Arturo swung his sword at the white haired man, intending to lop off his head.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 2:02 AM | Message # 48
Daimyo
His eyes narrowed, Ukitake quickly raised his blade to intercept it, sparks flying from the blow.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 2:03 AM | Message # 49
Daimyo
Arturo pointed two finger's at him and fired a cero.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 2:07 AM | Message # 50
Daimyo
The sudden movement would've taken the Captain guard. But the time the Cero had taken to charge, along with the obvious change in position gave Ukitake a hint of what was coming. Instinctively, he Shunpoed away to avoid being hit.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 2:09 AM | Message # 51
Daimyo
Arturo followed him and jumped over him, swinging his sword down.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 2:11 AM | Message # 52
Daimyo
Once again, Ukitake raised his own blade to block it from cutting his head.

However, it was stopped with another sword that was pointed from off to the side, straight at Arturo's skull. The white-haired Captain's eyes widened in recognition of the blade.

"....Shunsui!"

Reinforcements had arrived.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 2:18 AM | Message # 53
Daimyo
Ahatake sighed. "Bout time we get some action. Yo Ukitake."

Arturo slammed his fist into Shunsui's chin, momentarily stunning his and he used Sonido to move away from him.

"You ain't killing me off that easy Shinigami."

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 2:25 AM

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 2:20 AM | Message # 54
Daimyo
Shunsui's blade stopped immediately, and comical swirls appeared in his eyes for a moment. Then, he rapidly shook his head in order to clear it, eyes drifting over towards his partner.

"Sorry...." He muttered to Ukitake out of apology. "I would let you go one on one with this guy... but at the moment, time is way too short."

At the sight of Arturo, Tereya's eyes narrowed slightly, and she folded her arms across her chest. Kyuui herself tensed, hand on her Zanpakuto in an instinctive motion.

Message edited by Achrones - Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 2:27 AM

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 2:29 AM | Message # 55
Daimyo
"I remember you." Arturo laughed looking at Tereya. "The one I never got to kill."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 2:31 AM | Message # 56
Daimyo
"So glad to see me again?" Tereya questioned in reply. "I really had a feeling we'd meet you first."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 2:36 AM | Message # 57
Daimyo
"Not sure whether I'm glad to see you again, but it gives me a chance to rectify a past mistake." He twirled his sword. "While we're here, I can kill you."

Ahatake extended a hand. "Over my dead body." He fired a cero at Arturo, who deflected it up.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 2:42 AM | Message # 58
Daimyo
Shunsui lowered his own sword to the flash, looking past Arturo now. His eyes widened slightly, as he saw to the far off distance a leaning figure to the wall. He was wearing the usual attire: a white sleeveless shirt and red pants. An obi was secured around his waist, holding his Zanpakuto. His arms were folded across his chest, and his white hair hung over his shoulders as he looked on at the conflict.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 2:46 AM | Message # 59
Daimyo
"So you're Ahatake Kurosaki." Arturo grinned. "Apparently you aren't all you were cracked up to be."

"Oh really now?" Ahatake asked. "Maybe I should just kill you and prove to you my power."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-30, 2:51 AM | Message # 60
Daimyo
"Pretty boy."

At the mention of the nickname, Ukitake looked over his shoulder at his partner curiously. "Hm?"

With the hand clutching his Zanpakuto, he lifted a finger to point over at the second white-haired figure. "It seems someone likes your brand of hairstyle." He commented, a small smirk crossing his face. That caught Ukitake's eyes towards the man, his eyes widening in surprise.

"I guess our Sight Jacker friend is sending in reinforcements to back up this Arrancar." Shunsui noted. "Though, I can't help but think that this is some sort of trap."

"Why?" Ukitake questioned.

"He sent only two Captain-level opponents against this entire group? That wouldn't be a good way to go."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Siblings Clash! Midoriko vs Taiki
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz