Thursday, 2024-03-28, 4:50 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Battle Junkies UNITE! Ahatake Kurosaki vs Subeta Tenbatsu! - Page 7 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 7 of 7
  • «
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Battle Junkies UNITE! Ahatake Kurosaki vs Subeta Tenbatsu!
Battle Junkies UNITE! Ahatake Kurosaki vs Subeta Tenbatsu!
AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 5:09 AM | Message # 91
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Ahatake panted as his sword changed from a hot red to it's normal colouring and his mask cracked. He couldn't sense Subeta's spiritual pressure. "I killed him...I think I killed him..." the mask fragments crumbled to the ground...

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 5:13 AM | Message # 92
Daimyo
It was a different story behind the tree-line.

A panting Subeta was grimacing, keeping his reiatsu hidden as he leaned against a tree and out of sight. The good news was that most of his body had endured the awesome blast he had been bestowed. The bad news was that the parts that didn't were his arms. Both had been incinerated to nothing but ash on the ground, and it was hurting like a bitch.

"Taiki wasn't kidding when he said this guy was strong...." He muttered to himself, looking past the tree and at the panting Ahatake. "I'd better get out of here before he spots me...."

With a kick into his Flash Step, he was off and gone.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 5:15 AM | Message # 93
Daimyo
Ahatake's Zanpakuto returned to normal and he sheathed it. "If I had added any more power to that attack, I'd be burned to a crisp as well." He muttered before he vanished with Shunpo, heading back home.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 5:19 AM | Message # 94
Daimyo
It was no sooner when Ahatake headed home, that Subeta re-appeared back to his base. Upon seeing his battered condition, Furia, who was the sole member in the room with Taiki couldn't help but raise a slight eyebrow at the man. "What happened?" He asked immediately, snapping to attention.

Subeta chuckled. "I nearly got my ass kicked, that's what happened. He's a strong one, that father of yours...."

That's when Taiki turned around, and despite his companion's attention, he had a look of indifference. "Go to the med room and recover yourself." He ordered, and Subeta nodded before turning and walking off. "Foolish man... he's going to get himself killed one day."

He motioned over to Furia, who immediately followed him to a more secluded room. There were none other than the rest of the projects, standing in two straight rows. Upon the other end of them was the prisoner Ryuka, bindings restraining him to a chair.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 5:23 AM | Message # 95
Daimyo
"Is your father really strong?" Azami asked Taiki curiously.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 5:26 AM | Message # 96
Daimyo
"Very." Taiki said coolly. "But that's not why we're here. I'm going to demonstrate a new experiment that I've gathered intel on. It's going to be performed right on our treasured prisoner here." Slowly, he walked up towards a weary, but still defiant-looking Ryuka who glared with narrowed eyes. "You see, this man was one of the few enemies that was able to rival Ahatake's strength. With a little more 'juice', I can push it up to the point where even my father won't be a problem. Sounds simple, right?"

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 5:27 AM | Message # 97
Daimyo
"Sounds inhumane." Holgazan replied. "There are going to be some drawbacks to that you know. You could very well end up killing this kid."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 5:29 AM | Message # 98
Daimyo
"Oh, but I have a plan for that. This isn't just a simple upgrade of power... it's a complete transformation." Taiki chuckled. "One that I have deemed to be a long and slow process.... but, it will also be a successful one."

"More experiments performed on me?" The Injiki thought grudgingly. "Damn you all...."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 5:30 AM | Message # 99
Daimyo
"And again," Holgazan said. "Inhumane. But do what you want. I won't stop you." He yawned. "Don't have the energy..."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 5:33 AM | Message # 100
Daimyo
"Lujuria, hand me the key."

Looking over at his direction, Lujuria gave an underhanded pass and tossed a key-like object in his direction, which Taiki caught. Abruptly, he stabbed it into Ryuka's chest, making the man wince in pain. "This will be the ultimate test of your life, Injiki-san. You have to resist for as long as you can. The instant you let down your defenses.... you will die." He whispered. "Let it begin...."

He turned the key, and Ryuka's body started shuddering violently. His eyes widened and his teeth gritted as he struggled to refrain from screaming. Smiling, Taiki turned away, waving a hand behind him. "Let's go and leave this man to his pain."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 5:35 AM | Message # 101
Daimyo
"You're worse than Jiriki." Avidez murmured.

"What happens if we take the key out?" Azami asked.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 1:09 PM | Message # 102
Daimyo
"He'll die."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 11:27 PM | Message # 103
Daimyo
"Pity.." Azami murmured. "I can't stand to see a guy in pain when I'm not causing it."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 11:29 PM | Message # 104
Daimyo
It was at that time Taiki stopped at the door. "Let's go... there's a lot of work to be done." He said softly before exiting the room.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 11:30 PM | Message # 105
Daimyo
"I have a bad feeling about this." Holgazaan sighed.

The End

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 11:35 PM

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Battle Junkies UNITE! Ahatake Kurosaki vs Subeta Tenbatsu!
  • Page 7 of 7
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz