Wednesday, 2024-05-08, 7:38 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Battle Junkies UNITE! Ahatake Kurosaki vs Subeta Tenbatsu! - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Battle Junkies UNITE! Ahatake Kurosaki vs Subeta Tenbatsu!
Battle Junkies UNITE! Ahatake Kurosaki vs Subeta Tenbatsu!
AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 0:50 AM | Message # 16
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Isn't he dying...?"

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 0:53 AM | Message # 17
Daimyo
"Yeah," Ahatake replied. "But he's a persist ant fool. He'll fight it for as long as he possibly can."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 0:55 AM | Message # 18
Daimyo
"Oh... do you think we could come and see them again?" Kyuui asked, a hopeful smile gracing her face. She looked as innocent as ever, not a flick of impurity in her expression. "Not having her around along with Dad is quite depressing...."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 0:57 AM | Message # 19
Daimyo
"If we visit them, Amparo will want to fight me, Kyuui." Ahatake replied solemnly. "That could cause trouble. But don't worry. Your mother can't be gone much longer. She'll want to see you as badly as you want to see her."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 1:02 AM | Message # 20
Daimyo
"Yeah..." She didn't have much to say after that, eyes turning towards the sky again. A thoughful expression had donned her face now, and she lay against the roof, obviously getting more comfortable.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 1:04 AM | Message # 21
Daimyo
They heard footsteps moving and coming closer. "Hi!" The cheerful voice of Midoriko Kurosaki rang out.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 1:08 AM | Message # 22
Daimyo
"AUNTIE!"

The sudden voice immediately brought Kyuui out of her place and rushing at Midoriko, embracing her in a tight hug. "I thought I'd never see you again!" She exclaimed. "Where were you?!"

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 1:10 AM | Message # 23
Daimyo
"Let's just say I was on a really long date." Midoriko replied, surprised at the hug she got from her niece.

"It's about time you got back, Mido." Ahatake said, smiling. "I thought you'd been killed."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 1:13 AM | Message # 24
Daimyo
Promptly, the white-haired girl released her, smiling widely. "Glad to see you're not hurt! But..." She nodded over head over towards the house. "Grandma had gotten herself severely injured while you were away."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 1:14 AM | Message # 25
Daimyo
"Really?" Midoriko asked. "Mom of all people got severely injured?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 1:19 AM | Message # 26
Daimyo
"It was a recent fight... the Jinchuu have started to show up again..." Kyuui explained worriedly, putting her fingers to her bottom lip. "Mom and Injiki-san were fighting two of them, and Mom got hurt pretty bad by a Kido combination. Akiko was taking care of her."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 1:21 AM | Message # 27
Daimyo
Mido put a hand on Kyuui's head. "Then don't worry." She said. "Mom will be just fine if Akiko id doing the healing. The Jinchuu are what worry me the most."

Ahatake grunted as he got up. "I'm going to take me a walk."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 1:22 AM | Message # 28
Daimyo
Kyuui turned around to look at him. "Will you be all right?"

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 1:24 AM | Message # 29
Daimyo
"Of course." Ahatake replied. "No one can harm me." He said confidently as he vanished.

"Yeah.." Midoriko sighed. "No one except Mom."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 1:33 AM | Message # 30
Daimyo
-----

As the deceased woman fell to the ground, Subeta swung his bloodied sword out in a carefree fashion before sheathing it, spitting sideways. "Good night..." He muttered. All around him, the bodies of several dead Shinigami lay, including the girl. Some had simple deep slash marks, some were even decapitated. Just another day at work.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Battle Junkies UNITE! Ahatake Kurosaki vs Subeta Tenbatsu!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz