Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 1:09 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Battle Junkies UNITE! Ahatake Kurosaki vs Subeta Tenbatsu! - Page 4 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Battle Junkies UNITE! Ahatake Kurosaki vs Subeta Tenbatsu!
Battle Junkies UNITE! Ahatake Kurosaki vs Subeta Tenbatsu!
AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 2:27 AM | Message # 46
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
The two blades seemed to have minds of their own, struggling against each other like wild dogs over a kill. But the exertion of strength was worth it; after all, in each of their own mind possibly was the thought of killing their enemy at the end of the day. There was no need for knowledge of affiliation or any of that.... just an all out fight....

Subeta quickly withdrew his sword and swung again, in the form of a parallel overhead swing.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 2:29 AM | Message # 47
Daimyo
Ahatake parried with his own blade quickly, batting Subeta's away and jumping back. He extended and hand and quickly fired a Cero, the beam of death tearing the the ground and dead bodies as is raced towards his target.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 2:37 AM | Message # 48
Daimyo
A Cero? So early? How naiive.

Following Ahatake's movements, Subeta kicked into a Flash Step and dodged the incoming blast, though he skidded off to the side when he re-appeared again. Another Flash Step managed to change his direction, and he once again was rushing towards his opponent, sword raised.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 2:39 AM | Message # 49
Daimyo
Ahatake gripped his sword and performed an uppercut slash at his opponent.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 2:46 AM | Message # 50
Daimyo
The next move that Subeta made was certainly not one of a regular swordsman.

Once the blades clashed, he slid one foot forward and bent his body back, the momentum giving him a push. In doing so, he was able to slide under Ahatake's sword and around to his back, where he twisted his body around for a side-long strike. The movements were so sudden and quick, they were difficult to read properly, even by instinct.

Message edited by Achrones - Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 2:51 AM

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 3:00 AM | Message # 51
Daimyo
Ahatake moved downward and left in an effort to dodge, but it was pointless. The blade pierced his left lung.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 3:02 AM

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 3:07 AM | Message # 52
Daimyo
Seeing the color of red spray at him made him sneer out of amusement, and he quickly jumped back to a considerable distance. His blade was still leveled at Ahatake in a confident manner. "Still think I can't kill you?" He taunted. "More importantly, still sure you can keep up with me?"

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 3:12 AM | Message # 53
Daimyo
Ahatake clutched the left side of his body as the blood poured from him. "Aw...what's... a lung to me in a fight." Ahatake replied his breath slightly strained.. "It's better than having you cut into my spine I would think."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 3:17 AM | Message # 54
Daimyo
"I'm going to do more than cut into your spine, once this is over with..." Subeta said, waving his blade around to emphasize. "That would be too easy."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 3:20 AM | Message # 55
Daimyo
"Now don't really think you can win?" Ahatake asked laughing as he wrapped bandages around his wound.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 3:23 AM | Message # 56
Daimyo
SLASH!

"Oh, no..." Subeta hissed, re-appearing in front of Ahatake. His blade had moved up to cut those bandages made. They scattered to the ground, and the Tenbatsu raised his blade to the man's neck. "You're not going to back out and patch yourself up, especially not now. You're going to fight like a man and deal with any injuries you have. I don't fight cowards who resort to those methods."

Withdrawing his blade, he jumped back again and readied himself once more.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 3:27 AM | Message # 57
Daimyo
"Damn you." Ahatake hissed. "That's ¥200 worth of bandages."

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 3:27 AM

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 3:30 AM | Message # 58
Daimyo
"That was your own fault. Now raise your blade and fight me!"

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 3:32 AM | Message # 59
Daimyo
Ahatake grinned. "You gotta catch me first." Ahatake said drawing his blade and more bandages as he vanished with Shunpo.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 3:35 AM | Message # 60
Daimyo
Subeta lowered his head and shook it in disdain. "Waste of my fucking time...dealing with a coward like you." He muttered, balancing the blade on his shoulder. "Have fun running like a dog... I'm not your catcher." Calmly, he turned and walked away, this time stepping over the mutilated corpses of the dead.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Battle Junkies UNITE! Ahatake Kurosaki vs Subeta Tenbatsu!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz