Thursday, 2024-03-28, 12:02 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Battle Junkies UNITE! Ahatake Kurosaki vs Subeta Tenbatsu! - Page 6 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Battle Junkies UNITE! Ahatake Kurosaki vs Subeta Tenbatsu!
Battle Junkies UNITE! Ahatake Kurosaki vs Subeta Tenbatsu!
AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 4:31 AM | Message # 76
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Subeta quickly kicked himself into action, Flash Stepping as soon as he re-gained his senses. Re-appearing behind him, he swung his blade downward, his phenomenal strength backing him up all the way. It was a two-handed strike.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 4:33 AM | Message # 77
Daimyo
Ahatake's possessed strength proved to be a considerable rival and the result of the blade clash was a gigantic crater in the ground. "AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 4:34 AM | Message # 78
Daimyo
"Oh, shut the fuck up...." Subeta muttered, raising a leg and swinging a scissors-kick at Ahatake's face. "I know you like the fight, but try to tone it down."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 4:38 AM | Message # 79
Daimyo
Ahatake ducked and skidded back. Suddenly his eyes widened as his hand involuntarily reached towards his mask. Without so much as a word, despite Ahatake's screams, the mask was ripped off and shattered.

Ahatake was panting. "Da..damn him."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 4:40 AM | Message # 80
Daimyo
The claim caused Subeta to chuckle. "Now, if only you fought like that, or somewhat like that... you'd have a better chance of protecting your family. You could learn a bit from your inner demons, after all." He stated, balancing the blade onto his shoulder once more. "Jiriki was defeated by you using that power...so don't be afraid to use it when the time comes again."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 4:43 AM | Message # 81
Daimyo
"It's...called restraint." Ahatake replied. "But fine. If it's what you really want." He placed a hand to his face and spiritual pressure began to surround him, his clothing rippling. The white substance that made the mask began to form and he ripped his hand over his face, calling on his mask with a demonic hiss.

BZZT was the only sound heard as Ahatake vanished and he reappeared in front of Subeta swinging his blade at him.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 4:46 AM | Message # 82
Daimyo
Once again, Subeta raised his sword to block, their spiritual energies colliding once more in a titanic struggle. "That's more like it... no restraint! No mercy!" He egged on, smirking in anticipation. "Unleash your wrath upon me, and I shall do the same!" He pressed into Ahatake's defense, making the auras around them fly around wildly.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 4:49 AM | Message # 83
Daimyo
"Force My hand at Hell's Beckon and Hollowfy me to crush my enemy, Kuǎnwánguó!" Ahatake's blade glew warped into his giant white cleaver with the blade edge. "Enkou Wangetsu." Ahatake's flames enveloped them both in a mass of heat.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 4:52 AM | Message # 84
Daimyo
The flames, seemingly directed by some unseen force, tore themselves away from Subeta and expanded sideways. The man sneered, sword glowing with an ominous blue light. Some of the flames even directed themselves towards burning its castor as they enveloped him into their bosom.

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 4:54 AM | Message # 85
Daimyo
The flames that came towards Ahatake were immediately absorbed. "You mentioned Jiriki." Ahatake asked. "I assume you are a Jinchuu."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 4:56 AM | Message # 86
Daimyo
"That's right." Subeta said, grinning from ear to ear and pulling back from the pressure he was applying to his attack. He landed 10 paces back. "Too bad I don't have a cookie to give you, eh?"

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 4:57 AM | Message # 87
Daimyo
Ahatake removed his mask momentarily. "How's my brat of a son doing then?" Ahatake asked. "Doing anything evil lately?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 4:59 AM | Message # 88
Daimyo
"He's been nice to us, but balls to the Soul Society. Continuing Jiriki's work is making them all stand on their toes. It's quite amusing to see such feelings fly everywhere. Hell... with luck, you could even ask him yourself."

AhatakeDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 5:04 AM | Message # 89
Daimyo
"I see." Ahatake replied, a stoic expression on his face. "You won't be seeing Taiki again, I'll make sure of it." He pulled his mask over his face and raised the cleaver into the air. A tornado of fire enveloped it, swirling around like a whirlpool. "It's over!" He said harshly. "ENKOU WANGETSU!" He thrust the blade down and a massive explosion of fire charged towards Subeta, melting the ground as it sped. If he got hit by this he was screwed.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-19, 5:07 AM | Message # 90
Daimyo
"Well played, Kurosaki...."

Promptly, Subeta sheathed his sword and waited for the right moment. Even as the heat pricked his face, he couldn't help but smile out of amusement. He raised his hands up and slid a foot to the side, and the blast enveloped his figure once more.

"Well played."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Multi Area Fights » Battle Junkies UNITE! Ahatake Kurosaki vs Subeta Tenbatsu!
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz