Monday, 2024-04-29, 4:15 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | A Chance Meeting - Page 10 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 10 of 10
  • «
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » A Chance Meeting (Shirokaze and Doriyaku encounter a legend)
A Chance Meeting
TenTailedFoxDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 10:20 AM | Message # 136
Missing nin
Group: Head Administrator
"The meeting is tomorrow. It's a risk that must be taken." Akira said. Sasuke nodded, "We will go to Kumogakure now, and stay the night there. Then we will meet Raikage in the morning."

Ryun's theme: Falling Inside the Black

KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 10:30 AM | Message # 137
Sannin
Group: Jonin
Shiro speaks up for the first time since the meeting with Akira begun, "Have arrangements for the night been handled or are we to procure our own lodgings? Furthermore we should have some kind of watch system set up for the night."

TenTailedFoxDate: Sunday, 2009-11-22, 6:05 AM | Message # 138
Missing nin
Akira nodded, "I agree...but only for one reason. Raikage told me that Akatsuki has returned. I don't know what this means for the Nations, but it means that Koukon must rescue Tora Mazuka that much quicker. As for shifts, Sasuke and one of you Fuyutama brothers may handle that." she said with certainty.

KamiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-22, 6:09 AM | Message # 139
Missing nin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
Doriyaku speaks up "I can take the whole night since I don't sleep hardly ever anyway"

TenTailedFoxDate: Sunday, 2009-11-22, 6:23 AM | Message # 140
Missing nin
Sasuke nodded, "Very well. Let's make our move." he said, getting to his feet and leaping out the window. Ryun and Akira followed.

KamiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-22, 6:26 AM | Message # 141
Missing nin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
Doaku and Shiro both flicked out the building and next to Sasuke "Lead the way my brother"

KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-11-28, 6:44 AM | Message # 142
Sannin
Group: Jonin
"This team just keeps growing...what an odd sense of fellowship," Shiro muses while moving with the group. He thinks to himself that things are turning out okay for him, and that this team may be growing on him.

Added (11.28.2009, 6:44 Am)
---------------------------------------------
At that point it would seem that the team was forced to separate for unknown reasons and that Shirokaze and Doriyaku were once again on their own. They were now considered as a part of Koukon, and were working for the betterment and eventual peace of the ninja world. They now had a goal, a direction in life, affiliates for a cause, and allies for the future. What they do from now on had a purpose for the first time since they left their village. They now currently are heading down an unknown course bound for peril...

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » A Chance Meeting (Shirokaze and Doriyaku encounter a legend)
  • Page 10 of 10
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz