Monday, 2024-04-29, 5:17 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | A Chance Meeting - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » A Chance Meeting (Shirokaze and Doriyaku encounter a legend)
A Chance Meeting
KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 7:55 AM | Message # 16
Missing nin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
Doaku looks at Ryun, "How does your Serpent Mode work, If it works like the Sage Mode and draws energy from nature. Then I think I may be able to help you out sir." Doaku states with curiosity

Message edited by Kami - Saturday, 2009-11-14, 7:57 AM

TenTailedFoxDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 8:16 AM | Message # 17
Missing nin
Group: Head Administrator
Sasuke began to look annoyed, but not at the two travelers, but at the boy next to him. "Ryun, is what brought me here. I am the founder of Koukon. An organization that has some goals to bring peace to this war torn land. I don't train a lot of disciples, Ryun is my first, but if you would like to stay and observe or help I would not object." Ryun then spoke up, "Ya helping me train would be awesome, only for Serpent Mode I need to improve my Snake Chakra reserves, not gather natural energy." Ryun grinned.

Ryun's theme: Falling Inside the Black

KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 8:23 AM | Message # 18
Missing nin
"Well Ryun, not ignoring you Sasuke, But I have been learning to use some technique that use outside chakra. I have a very old book that breaks it down, perhaps we can help each other out." Doaku explains

TenTailedFoxDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 8:31 AM | Message # 19
Missing nin
Sasuke let out a sigh, "Alright, we will begin then. First I will need to know your names." Sasuke said.

KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 8:45 AM | Message # 20
Sannin
Group: Jonin
"My name is Shirokaze and this one is Doriyaku, we are of the Fuyutama Clan and former chunin of Kyoukokugakure," Shiro explains deactivating his doujutsu, "If this is the way you invite new members to you organization I have a single question. Where to now, Uchiha-san?"
Shiro looks toward his two new acquaintances with a slight look of disappointment while pondering, "Do I really want to know about my Uchiha background, I've never met my mother and while I've wanted to know about where I came from...I never thought I would."

TenTailedFoxDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 9:06 AM | Message # 21
Missing nin
Sasuke raised an eyebrow, "We will train here in this clearing for the time being. The usage of snake chakra will be hard for the boy to master. I have a feeling that right now, he is the only one that can use it. But first we need to preform a sealing technique." Sasuke pulled a vile from his robe. The contents of the vile were glowing purple. "This vile contains snake chakra and not much from the looks of it. However, once the body adapts to it, it will begin to produce it's own. We will seal this chakra within Ryun and then begin training. Shirokaze, Doriyaku, you two and I will sit in a triangle around Ryun, then Ryun, you must consume this chakra while we seal it with ours. Once done, training must begin to help your body create it's own snake chakra." he explained. "Alright you two, lets begin." Sasuke said sitting, and throwing Ryun the vile. Ryun too sat, and drank the vile, awaiting the sealing.

KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 9:13 AM | Message # 22
Missing nin
Doaku takes the right side of Sasuke to form one side of the triangle, "Sasuke what is it we should meditate on?"

Shiro walks over and finishes the triangle formation

KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 9:15 AM | Message # 23
Sannin
"I think he means what specific sealing style are we to be using," says Shiro situating himself on the ground.

KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 9:17 AM | Message # 24
Missing nin
"No No i think I meant what I meant" Doaku says with small amount of anger

TenTailedFoxDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 9:20 AM | Message # 25
Missing nin
Sasuke chuckled, "Orochimaru never named it, but I call it Snake Secret Sealing Technique. It is actually quite simple if you are familiar with chakra." he began forming the horse hand seal, "That is the only seal we have to make, then we simply weave the new chakra he ingested into his current chakra supply. We continue weaving until the two chakras mix and then we can rest." Sasuke finished.

KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 9:27 AM | Message # 26
Sannin
"Woot! I love to weave," Doaku says performing the horse hand seal and closing his eyes.
"That was unnecessary," Shiro responds following suit. "It would seem that the chakra is about to start leaking through Ryun's organs, I hope this works."

Message edited by Kazeyo - Saturday, 2009-11-14, 9:27 AM

TenTailedFoxDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 9:32 AM | Message # 27
Missing nin
Sasuke focused hard, his chakra guiding the snake chakra to Ryun's heart, where all human beings store their chakra. Ryun felt the weird movement of his chakra as the seal took effect, he felt no increase in his own chakra reserves. That's when the pain hit him. His true massive chakra was then revealed. Sasuke felt the shift and spoke out, "Don't worry you two, keep sealing. The foreign chakra will adapt quick but it will cause some pain for him at first. Just worry about controlling his large chakra."

KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 9:37 AM | Message # 28
Sannin
"I didn't sense this level of chakra in you before Ryun," Shiro speaks while visualizing the chakra in his mind and repressing bursts from occurring along the path that Sasuke was creating.

TenTailedFoxDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 9:42 AM | Message # 29
Missing nin
Ryun managed a laugh, "The one thing Sasuke has managed to teach me in my time under him is how to store my chakra secretly, plus my cousin is a Jinchuriki, I have to keep up with him." he said weakly, as the pain began to subside. Sasuke slapped his hands to the ground, finishing his part in the sealing.

KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 9:44 AM | Message # 30
Sannin
Shiro suppresses the remainder of the chakra that he can before he mimics Sasuke and looks over at Doaku, "It's up to you now."

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » A Chance Meeting (Shirokaze and Doriyaku encounter a legend)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz