Monday, 2024-04-29, 7:08 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | A Chance Meeting - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » A Chance Meeting (Shirokaze and Doriyaku encounter a legend)
A Chance Meeting
KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 9:49 AM | Message # 31
Missing nin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
"Oh fine" Doaku laughs as he slams Ryun chakra back and simultaneously guiding the snake chakra into his heart fusing the two together. "Its done.." Doaku's breathing increased slightly. "So what know Sasuke?"

Message edited by Kami - Saturday, 2009-11-14, 9:50 AM

TenTailedFoxDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 9:53 AM | Message # 32
Missing nin
Group: Head Administrator
Sasuke looked on, as if thinking, "We need someway for him to exercise his new chakra. He needs to be able to tap it. That's where you two come in." Sasuke said, "You two need to combat him until he can call on his snake chakra. If he can call on it, that means it's big enough to match his current supply of regular chakra."

Ryun's theme: Falling Inside the Black

KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 10:12 AM | Message # 33
Missing nin
"Ok, let do it" Doaku stands up and stretches his arms the holds them in a X pattern in front on his face. With a Violent slam he brings them down to his side as green serpent like chakra covers his body. His skin turned a white-gray color, his Yomigan activate as his eyes turn green. The tattoo on his right arm appears to grow longer.

Doaku charges at Ryun with great speed now in his half demon mode. He flickers just before reaching Ryun and appears behind him and throws a half rotation back hand fist. But flickers once again and appear in front of him while attempting to kick Ryun in the chest.

Doaku notices that Shiro's life force as moved. While Sasuke is still in his spot.

Message edited by Kami - Saturday, 2009-11-14, 11:13 AM

TenTailedFoxDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 6:37 PM | Message # 34
Missing nin
Ryun barely had time to catch the kick with his hands. The recoil pushed him back a ways. He activated his Taifugan and then kicked off from the ground aiming for Doaku's head with a mighty kick.

KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 10:56 PM | Message # 35
Missing nin
Doaku with a split second left bends back to dodge the kick but still gets clipped by the end of his kick. Causing him to slip and fall to the ground, he plants his hands on the ground and flips backwards on to his feet. About ten feet from Ryun, he performs the Bird hand seal just then a large cyclone form as lunges at Ryun

KazeyoDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 11:03 PM | Message # 36
Sannin
Group: Jonin
Shiro takes advantage of the Ryun and Doaku's apparent distraction to mask himself hidden somewhere around the battlefield. "If Doaku gives me enough time I'll analyze Ryun's battle style, but he has multiple types of chakra that I am unfamiliar with...I wonder if I will have time to do so," Shiro thinks while seemingly preparing something.

TenTailedFoxDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 6:07 AM | Message # 37
Missing nin
Sasuke noticed the movement, "I'd better join in the fray. Ryun isn't able to use the Four Paths from this range, and with his body weakened from the sealing, I'll cover him until the snake chakra begins reproducing in his body." he thought. He leaped up and landed on the branch above Shirokaze. "Chidori Raimei!" he called out, releasing a large wave of electricity from his body. The wave branched into multiple streams of Chidori Lightning that soon covered the battlefield. Ryun was hit by the cyclone, however, forcing him into a nearby tree. "I can sense that foreign chakra now. Just...gotta call on it."

KazeyoDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 7:53 AM | Message # 38
Sannin
"So, your in this fight as well?" Shiro shouts while flipping backward out of the trees avoiding streams of lightning and throws a few kunai in Sasuke's general direction while falling. Before he falls all the way to the ground he swings via wire around a tree and land on another branch, that happens to be above Ryun, and begins to randomly throw shuriken into trees around the area. Shiro then look over at Sasuke, "Your move," he whispers.

KamiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 7:58 AM | Message # 39
Missing nin
Doaku charges Ryun fist on green fire. Doaku weaving in and out, He jumps at Ryun with his fist and knee covered in green flames.

TenTailedFoxDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 8:04 AM | Message # 40
Missing nin
Ryun's eyes widened, and then something happened... His eyes got a purple shade around them and his pupil slitted. With one ferocious punch, he sent a shockwave at Doaku, knocking him backwards. Sasuke dodged the oncoming assault and landed by Ryun, "So the snake chakra is active. Wonder how long he can hold it?" he whispered to himself.

KazeyoDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 8:17 AM | Message # 41
Sannin
A glisten of wire shines around Sasuke as it would appear that he had ensnared multiple thin wires on himself when he jumped down to Ryun. Shiro wraps the end of the wires around his ninjato and jump down to the forest floor without tightening the wires around the Uchiha. "I think you fell for this trap a little to easily, are you sure you are Uchiha Sasuke?" Shiro inquires not seemingly incredibly interested in Ryun's transformation. "My eyes can't yet see through genjutsu, but this seems odd."

KamiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 8:22 AM | Message # 42
Missing nin
Doaku forms the Hare and ten stone rabbets appear around him. They then take off running towards Sasuke and Ryun

Message edited by Kami - Sunday, 2009-11-15, 8:23 AM

TenTailedFoxDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 8:38 AM | Message # 43
Missing nin
Sasuke laughed at the prospect that he had been caught, "Uchiha Sasuke....I am.." he responded, as Chidori Current ripped through the wires, electrocuting Shirokaze. He then pointed his hand in Shiro's direction, causing a sword of electricity to erupt from his palm, aiming to pierce Shiro's shoulder.

KazeyoDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 8:55 AM | Message # 44
Sannin
For just a split second Shiro allows the Chidori Current touch him, in order to understand its flow pattern, before he uses Youshun Discharge with a reverse polarity to neutralize the electricity. He then rotates his shoulder back avoiding all but a burn mark across his arm from the electrical sword. The extended blade of lightning hovers to the side of Shiro. "Just making sure," he remarks releasing the wires from Sasuke. "So Ryun, you have Snake Mode...so I'm guessing you need to extend its duration...I can relate," Shiro continues sheathing the ninjato onto his back.

KamiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-15, 9:02 AM | Message # 45
Missing nin
The rabbets explode sending the now electrified Sasuke and Ryun flipping back words. Doaku performs Monkey and throws the staff to Shiro, Then follows up with Horse.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » A Chance Meeting (Shirokaze and Doriyaku encounter a legend)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz