Monday, 2024-04-29, 4:19 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | A Chance Meeting - Page 9 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » A Chance Meeting (Shirokaze and Doriyaku encounter a legend)
A Chance Meeting
KamiDate: Thursday, 2009-11-19, 7:49 AM | Message # 121
Missing nin
Group: Kage (Moderator)
"Ya Kaijin would prolly get mad if we keep taking his... wonder what they are up to?" Doaku whispers back as he sets down.

TenTailedFoxDate: Thursday, 2009-11-19, 7:50 AM | Message # 122
Missing nin
Group: Head Administrator
"Alright, to the local tavern. She should be there." Sasuke said, walking into the main gate of the village.

Ryun's theme: Falling Inside the Black

KazeyoDate: Thursday, 2009-11-19, 7:54 AM | Message # 123
Sannin
Group: Jonin
"She...? This will be interesting." Shiro thinks walking through the gate as well trying to appear harmless as possible. "Dammit, I hope all these swords we're carrying don't arise suspicion."

KamiDate: Thursday, 2009-11-19, 7:56 AM | Message # 124
Missing nin
"Alright, hope his friend is cute...oh ya here we go" Doaku follows the others

Message edited by Kami - Thursday, 2009-11-19, 7:56 AM

TenTailedFoxDate: Thursday, 2009-11-19, 8:00 AM | Message # 125
Missing nin
Ryun saw the way the two others looked when the informant was mentioned, "They better not get their hopes up." he thought, chuckling. When they reached the tavern, she was waiting outside. "Akira-chan..." Ryun muttered. Akira heard him and ran over, catching him in an embrace, "Well it looks like you managed to survive the walk here without killing yourself." she joked. Ryun patted her back, but seemed indifferent, "Ya, I amaze myself sometimes." he said, returning the joke.

KamiDate: Thursday, 2009-11-19, 8:04 AM | Message # 126
Missing nin
"Omg, I was hoping for cute...This girl is..." Doaku shock as chill want down his spine. Doaku walked over and spoke in Shiro's ear "This chick makes me want to go back to Ousura and Keitii." Doaku smirked

Message edited by Kami - Thursday, 2009-11-19, 8:05 AM

KazeyoDate: Thursday, 2009-11-19, 8:08 AM | Message # 127
Sannin
"...Doaku...try to remain professional we are on the job," Shiro comments seemingly annoyed by Doaku. He observes the surrounding area cautiously before seeming content with the area and walking closer to his group.

TenTailedFoxDate: Thursday, 2009-11-19, 8:15 AM | Message # 128
Missing nin
Akira bowed to the two Fuyutama men, "Greetings, if you four would come inside, I will explain what I know." she invited.

KamiDate: Thursday, 2009-11-19, 8:49 AM | Message # 129
Missing nin
"Maybe I will come inside. As long as there is food" Doaku states

Message edited by Kami - Thursday, 2009-11-19, 8:50 AM

KazeyoDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 5:38 AM | Message # 130
Sannin
Shiro sighs once again and follows everyone into the building. The air is heavy from the smoke of the patrons.

KamiDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 5:53 AM | Message # 131
Missing nin
"I wonder why such a public place, could they be lessening the chances of an attack. Or could they be setting us up" Doaku ponders to himself.

TenTailedFoxDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 9:48 AM | Message # 132
Missing nin
Akira takes a seat in a chair at the corner of the room, and Ryun and Sasuke sat next to each other on the floor. "Killer Bee has recently become Raikage and now, Kumo is willing to ally themself with any Jinchuriki in need. I believe this is so they may gather the power of the Tailed Beasts for use in the inevitable war to come." Akira began.

KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 9:54 AM | Message # 133
Missing nin
"I see, please tell more my dear lovely lady." Doaku says in a very sexy voice.

TenTailedFoxDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 10:11 AM | Message # 134
Missing nin
At this point, even Sasuke was on the verge of laughter, but mainly because Ryun looked even more shocked at the tone than Akira did. Akira sighed and continued, "Kumo would like to speak with you all. They want to know what Koukon plans to do in this world. If Kumo begins funding us, we have the chance to stop the Fifth Great Ninja War before it begins...even it that is a fool's errand."

KamiDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 10:16 AM | Message # 135
Missing nin
"So when is this meeting going to go down? I don't think we should rush in there til we know exactly what to tell Kumo. Seeing how myself and Shiro are wanted by most village for bull shit charges, I don't want Kumo to attempt to lock us up... So what is the plan?" Doaku says showing the most concern about something since meeting up with Sasuke and Ryun.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Naruto Roleplays » Crossroads » A Chance Meeting (Shirokaze and Doriyaku encounter a legend)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz