Saturday, 2024-04-27, 7:29 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Intended Battle. Isshou Ureshii vs Sachi Yamamura - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Intended Battle. Isshou Ureshii vs Sachi Yamamura
Intended Battle. Isshou Ureshii vs Sachi Yamamura
AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 6:13 AM | Message # 16
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Sachi put on a small smirk, one that could easily be confused as a simple smile. "If you ever had a younger sibling of your own, you'd understand the annoyances you come across. Therapists aren't needed for such things."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 6:15 AM | Message # 17
Daimyo
Morio laughed. "I've never had a younger sibling so I wouldn't really know that feeling."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 6:20 AM | Message # 18
Daimyo
"That's too bad...." Sachi lamented. "If you're going to hang around here, my sisters will be none too relaxing."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 6:22 AM | Message # 19
Daimyo
"I'll get used to it." Morio replied cheerfully, smiling his fox like smile.

At that moment a scream was heard, along with the slash of a sword and the spurt of blood.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 6:27 AM | Message # 20
Daimyo
It was then that Sachi's heart nearly stopped.

Everything seemed to become a blur as she heard the blood-curdling scream. Her eyes turned towards the direction she had heard the sounds of murder. Her eyebrows furrowed, and a faint scowl came across her face. "I'm going to check it out." She said firmly, parting herself from Morio and standing up on the branch.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 6:30 AM | Message # 21
Daimyo
"You think I'm going to let you go alone?" Morio asked. "I'm coming with you."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 6:33 AM | Message # 22
Daimyo
Sachi shook her head in refusal. "There's no point in risking both of us." She insisted. "Besides, I can take care of myself if the situation's bad. I'm not going to let a repeat of what happened to me last time."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 6:36 AM | Message # 23
Daimyo
Morio sighed. "I hope not."

Over in the area of the murder, the offender's were two young children, a young white haired child carrying a Naginata, and a brown haired child in a red and white school girl outfit.

"Why did we have to kill the man here?" Isshou asked, twitching slightly.

"Our order's were to get the Yamamura's attention." Awai replied smoothly. "What easier way than on their very premises?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 6:43 AM | Message # 24
Daimyo
It was here that Sachi stopped, crouched on a roof above.

She narrowed her eyes, disgusted with the stench of blood that arose in the area. She had a clear view of the people who had done it. A boy and a girl, both looked very young and very dangerous. However, she was initially skeptical: how could a couple of children have committed a murder that seemed so planned?

Then again, it would've been fatal to underestimate them.

What she didn't hear, however, was a radio communication sound below: "Are you two in position? I have some instructions to give you before you leave the area."

Message edited by Achrones - Monday, 2010-01-18, 6:54 AM

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 6:44 AM | Message # 25
Daimyo
"We're here." Isshou spoke up. "What is it?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 6:48 AM | Message # 26
Daimyo
"There's an arm bag I supplied you with that's able to drain blood. Place it near the victim, and a significant amount will be drained from the body. Then, hide it under your clothing."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 6:49 AM | Message # 27
Daimyo
"Hai." Isshou replied and grabbed said bag and placed it next to the person they so mercilessly killed.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 6:51 AM | Message # 28
Daimyo
The bag filled itself slightly.

"Once you hide it under your clothing, wait it out. There will be someone approaching; a Yamamura most likely. Engage them in combat, and make sure they hit the bag to make it burst open. If done correctly, the blood will spill onto them. Don't make it look too obvious that you're trying to make them hit a certain point, however."

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 6:53 AM | Message # 29
Daimyo
"Kidokies." Isshou replied, stuffing the bag in his shirt.

Awai sighed. "Why hide it there Isshou?"

"So it will look like the enemy has pierced my heart." Isshou replied. "I like this so far."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 6:57 AM | Message # 30
Daimyo
It was time to act.

Sachi's hand drew itself to her Zanpakuto, and she readied herself. It would take one shot to perform a finishing blow on at least one of them. The boy seemed like a bigger threat, boasting the weapon for all to see. To prevent him from using it, she would have to make a combination of a Shunpo + decapitation attack. It was a matter of timing, as she waited for the perfect opportunity.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Intended Battle. Isshou Ureshii vs Sachi Yamamura
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz