Friday, 2024-04-26, 3:06 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Intended Battle. Isshou Ureshii vs Sachi Yamamura - Page 3 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Intended Battle. Isshou Ureshii vs Sachi Yamamura
Intended Battle. Isshou Ureshii vs Sachi Yamamura
AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 7:00 AM | Message # 31
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"So now we just wait." Isshou said cheerfully, sitting down on the ground.

"Actually there's no need." Awai told his friend. "Come out, I know you're there." He called up to the roof of the building they were next to.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 7:03 AM | Message # 32
Daimyo
[i]"Damn...!"

She had been spotted. She couldn't help but frown in slight annoyance at her lack to hide herself properly. But, seeing no other choice, she jumped down and descended to the ground, landing in front of the two. "How long did you know I was watching?" She asked dryly, standing up.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 7:04 AM | Message # 33
Daimyo
"Since your arrival." Awai replied. "You didn't bother to mask your spiritual pressure."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 7:09 AM | Message # 34
Daimyo
"Then there's no need for introduction." She slowly unsheathed the blade of her Zanpakuto, the hissing sound quite loud. But her next movement was quick and spontaneous. Kicking into a Flash Step, she re-appeared not to Awai, but to the girl with her weapon put away. Her blade was quick, the cutting edge aiming to deliver a fatal blow to the neck.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 7:12 AM | Message # 35
Daimyo
The clash of metal sounded as Awai reacted instinctively, and thrust his Naginata out to block the offending blade, saving Isshou's life.

"Isshou, you're helpless even when I am around." The boy sighed. "It seems the woman is after you," he applied strength and forced Sachi back a bit, giving Isshou some space. "So draw your blade."

"Thanks." Isshou replied gratefully and unsheathed his sword. "You're rather impulsive." Isshou said to Sachi. "We could have had a trap in front of me and you would have been caught you know."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 7:18 AM | Message # 36
Daimyo
"...." Sachi didn't reply, but she did fix Isshou with a cold gaze. Once again, she swung her blade down, this time in an overhead swing. This was one handed, and her movements were elegantly performed.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 7:20 AM | Message # 37
Daimyo
Isshou blocked quickly with his blade and the speed with which he moved the blade caused a slight heat as the blades scraped against each other. "You're fast."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 7:26 AM | Message # 38
Daimyo
With a flick of her wrist, Sachi twisted her sword down and off to the side, grazing the tip of Isshou's sword. Sparks flared as they came off of each other, though nearly invisible in the sunlight. With another flick, she turned her blade sideways and brought it in a diagonal motion for another attack.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 7:28 AM | Message # 39
Daimyo
Isshou ducked and the sword nicked his hair. That seemed to set him off slightly.

"You cut my hair." He growled. "You have any idea how long it takes to get it like this??' He swung his sword at her midsection.

"I think Isshou is forgetting the mission." Awai murmured.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 7:31 AM | Message # 40
Daimyo
Sachi raised the blade in front of her, intercepting his blade and batting it away with the mental ease of a fencer. The effort caused her arm to push in a bit more strength in order to make it more effective. Without hesitation, she had lined him up for another strike, which she executed quickly.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 7:34 AM | Message # 41
Daimyo
Isshou vanished with Shunpo and reappeared a ways back from Sachi. "Shudder...Shinkon." The blade changed into a pink Katana with a spiked guard and a red and blue clothed hilt.

"Isshou is definitely losing track." Awai sighed. "This could turn out bad."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 7:38 AM | Message # 42
Daimyo
Once again, Sachi readied herself, before rushing in at her opponent, blade at the ready. Her eyes narrowed in concentration, and her body tensed slightly out of the release of her Zanpakuto. A simple release would not make her back down; she had her own objective to tend to, after all.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 7:39 AM | Message # 43
Daimyo
Isshou jumped up, then pushing off into a Shunpo in midair, charged at Sachi and we swung his blade at her.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 7:41 AM | Message # 44
Daimyo
She swung her blade in conjuction with his, the momentum causing her feet to dig into the ground. But once again, she managed to bat him away, this time readying herself into a more defensive position.

AhatakeDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 7:44 AM | Message # 45
Daimyo
Isshou straightened out his outfit. He stood still for only a moment and shot at Sachi like a bullet. He raised his sword when he was inches from her and slashed her left shoulder.

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Intended Battle. Isshou Ureshii vs Sachi Yamamura
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz