Tuesday, 2024-04-30, 3:16 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Aace Archibald vs Shinta Battousai - Page 4 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Aace Archibald vs Shinta Battousai
Aace Archibald vs Shinta Battousai
AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 5:53 AM | Message # 46
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"....Is that your way of getting serious?" A mocking tone was now held in the palms of Shinta's voice. One corner of his mouth curved slightly upwards, revealing a small smirk. "How predictable. Then again, narrow-minded fools like you tend to believe the only way to express your full power is by releasing your Zanpakuto. I, on the other hand have other methods."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 5:56 AM | Message # 47
Daimyo
"You definitely bore me. AT least DRAW your blade."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 5:58 AM | Message # 48
Daimyo
"....I give up." Shinta muttered in loathing reluctance, finally unsheathing the full blade into full view. "People like you can be so selfish sometimes.... but I guess there's nothing I can do about that. Now, are you going to attack me, or should we end this here?"

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 6:00 AM | Message # 49
Daimyo
Aace dissapeared using Flash Step and appeared in front of Shinta clashing his blade against his. "Now THIS is more like it."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 6:06 AM | Message # 50
Daimyo
"Check your eyes."

Instead of his blade, Shinta had acted out of the ordinary once more. Instead of fully blocking with his own blade, he had raised his arms up over his head in a crossed position. Now, Aace's blade was caught with the back of his hands, saving him from instant death. But in the next second, Shinta twisted those wrists and his body, wrenching the sword out of his opponent's hands.

Now, in a 360-degree spin, he swung with a backhand, his own blade heading straight for Aace's neck.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 6:10 AM | Message # 51
Daimyo
Aace ducked and punched Shinta in the side and he went to grab his sword, picking it up with a look of rage on his face

"Don't touch the sword mate."

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 6:11 AM

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 6:13 AM | Message # 52
Daimyo
"You should keep a better grip on it." Shinta retorted, slowly tuning around to face his opponent once more. "Besides, you should've been thrilled that I disarmed you. Isn't that where your love of battle comes from? The thrill from danger of death?"

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 6:16 AM | Message # 53
Daimyo
"True, but I'd rather die cutting flesh you know. And just to make sure you keep your hands off...Glisten Yukizakura." He muttered and his blade split into thousand of tiny slender blades that looks like white petals.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 6:18 AM | Message # 54
Daimyo
"I could care less what you want..."

Shinta's eyes fell upon the white blades as the floated around menacingly. He raised his sword up to a defensive position, ready to defend himself at a moment's notice.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 6:20 AM | Message # 55
Daimyo
Aace made a movement and the petals charged towards Shinta in a flurry. "Feel my Zanpakuto's anger!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 6:25 AM | Message # 56
Daimyo
Spreading his knees outward, Shinta swung and pointed his sword at the incoming blades. With a flick of his wrist, he raised it and swung the blade tip into the ground. The result was hidden reiatsu erupting from the tip. The expanding beam blew the petals away from him before they could come any further, and continued towards Aace.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 6:28 AM | Message # 57
Daimyo
It hit Aace full on.

"Aace!" Gin cried out.

When the smoke cleared Aace was still standing but his wound was severe.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 6:29 AM | Message # 58
Daimyo
"Interesting...." Shinta commented, eyeing the severe blow he had dealt. "You took the brunt of my blast head-on and haven't fallen. If anything, you're quite a resilient nuisance."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 6:32 AM | Message # 59
Daimyo
"Thanks. But i'd be more concerned about yourself." Aace muttered. "Sorry mate." The petals had resumed their charging and were inches away from Shinta.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 6:34 AM | Message # 60
Daimyo
"Please."

Shinta vanished once more, barely missing the deceptive blades. But this time, he-reappeared behind the Shinigami, sword poised in one hand. With careful agility, he swung downwards, this time aiming to slice the man's head in half.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Aace Archibald vs Shinta Battousai
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz