Tuesday, 2024-04-30, 4:10 AM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Aace Archibald vs Shinta Battousai - Page 5 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Aace Archibald vs Shinta Battousai
Aace Archibald vs Shinta Battousai
AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 6:36 AM | Message # 61
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
The petals blocked it.

"Do you really think I'd leave myself unguarded?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 6:39 AM | Message # 62
Daimyo
Shinta jumped away, once again avoiding the dangerous pieces of metal that flew about. "Hmph. Did you think your blades could catch up with my Shunpo?" He countered, eyeing Aace once more.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 6:40 AM | Message # 63
Daimyo
"Yes." He replied, the petals following him and Aace himself fired a Kido spell that looked like Sokatsui.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 6:44 AM | Message # 64
Daimyo
His legs dropped, and he crouched low like a tiger sunk to the ground. The blade of his sword was pulled behind him. "Then I have no choice.... but to crush that Zanpakuto of yours." He said in resolution. Without warning, he thrust himself back up, spinning like a tornado. Ferocious winds began to pick up closely around him, which caught the blades and the Kido attack. As those same winds picked up, the blades began to rub against one another with intense friction...

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 6:47 AM | Message # 65
Daimyo
The petals continued to chase him, converging into one shape, a pointed spear and charged at him again.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 6:52 AM | Message # 66
Daimyo
He stopped spinning.

At that moment, the white petals had their toll taken by the effects of the immense friction. With the intense heat severely melting them, they could no longer maintain their individual shape. Without hesitation, they all fell apart, lying helplessly on the ground around him. "I guess that's the end of your sword..." He commented. "Now that the heat's damaged their chemical properties, they won't be able to retain their blade-like quality. Just as easily as breaking a sword, I have broken your Shikai."

He slowly began to step forward, his own blade gleaming in the sunlight. "It's time to end this little fight...prepare to die."

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 6:56 AM | Message # 67
Daimyo
"Like that would happen." He muttered his blade returning to normal. He sheathed it and tossed it to Gin who caught it.

He vanished with Shunpo and his fist connected with Shinta's face.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 7:01 AM | Message # 68
Daimyo
"....I'm getting tired of you undermining me, fool."

Due to the speed of his action, it had taken Shinta to place the back of his hand against his face just to catch the offending fist. His glare seemed to become even more intense even from behind his hand. With a forceful jerk and tug, Aace was sent close-quarters style to the ground. Pointing the blade at the exposed back, Shinta took aim and thrust.

AhatakeDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 7:03 AM | Message # 69
Daimyo
But he had vanished.

"Look who's talkin'." Aace grinned from high up. "Stop underestimating me!"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-11-26, 2:56 AM | Message # 70
Daimyo
Slowly, Shinta turned his head upwards to stare at the figure looming above him. His eyes narrowed slightly at the statement that his opponent had made, but he made no reflexive movements. He allowed himself to stand calmly and straight, his mind off of the girl for the moment.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-11-26, 2:58 AM | Message # 71
Daimyo
"Aace! Should you be fighting without your Zanpakuto?" Gin called up.

"I'm fine. I can fight this guy without him. Let him rest!"

"If you say so..." She muttered placing the sword near a tree.

Aace rocketed down towards his opponent, and aimed a punch at his face.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-11-26, 3:03 AM | Message # 72
Daimyo
"It looks like you won't be needing that arm anymore...."

All it took was an effortless upperhanded swing, and the blade cut cleanly through his offending fist. Shinta calmly moved out of the way for Aace to land. "And you wish for me to stop underestimating you... when you act so stupidly." He berated.

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-11-26, 3:04 AM | Message # 73
Daimyo
"What do you mean?" Aace muttered from behind his opponent, a piece of his clothing floating where he had been standing.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Thursday, 2009-11-26, 3:09 AM | Message # 74
Daimyo
"You really think you can take on an expert swordsman with only your bare fists?" Shinta questioned. "I wouldn't be so rash to attack, if I were you. After all.... I can always do to you what I did to your Zanpakuto. I will ask again...."

Twirling his sword around once, the man calmly re-sheathed it, not turning to face his opponent. "Leave me be. Or I will be forced to kill you, Shinigami."

AhatakeDate: Thursday, 2009-11-26, 3:11 AM | Message # 75
Daimyo
"Aace he has a point. Besides we have training to do."

Aace growled. "Fine, but this aint over."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Soul Society » Aace Archibald vs Shinta Battousai
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz