Friday, 2024-04-26, 12:12 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (A fight between master and student! Who will win it all?)
Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura
AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 4:23 AM | Message # 1
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Midoriko was mediating. Well actually it was more of image training. She had conjured a image of Ryuka in her mid to test out her new abilities. And she was losing...badly.

Her brother was next to her doing the same thing.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 4:32 AM | Message # 2
Daimyo
[i]Up. Down. Left. Right.[i]

[i]It was practically insane for the boy, as he unleashed strike after strike at the 11th Division Lieutenant. However, swift twisting of the wrists and movement of his fingers allowed Ryuka to swing back, blocking and parrying everything that Taiki threw at him. Even for a mental image, he pictured him to be weaker.[i]

[i]After the Injiki threw out a lunge attack, Taiki quickly jumped onto the flat end of the blade and backflipped away. But as soon as his feet touched the ground....[i]

WHOOSH!

[i]In an instant, Ryuka was in front of him, and he could only gasp, as the sharp blade came up to cut into his flesh....[i]

Taiki almost felt the pain himself at seeing his "injury", inflicted on the hands of his nightmare.

Message edited by Achrones - Saturday, 2009-12-05, 4:36 AM

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 4:35 AM | Message # 3
Daimyo
Midoriko wasn't haven't much better luck. She had fallen prey to the Illusions Time controlling abilties and had been unable to land a single hit and was missing her left arm. She opened her eyes, gasping.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 4:37 AM | Message # 4
Daimyo
In unison, Taiki opened his own eyes, looking down on his sister with a smirk. "Well...." He said amusedly, pulling himself up to his feet and dusting himself off. "Wasn't that fun."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 4:39 AM | Message # 5
Daimyo
"Not really." She replied her tone ice. "I'm not sure I'd like to actually be missing my left arm."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 4:41 AM | Message # 6
Daimyo
"I know. It's called sarcasm...." Reaching over, Takeshi ruffled up his younger sister's hair out of affection. "Surely, with your large brain, you should've figured that out right off of the bat." He teased, pulling his hand away.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 4:45 AM | Message # 7
Daimyo
"You must have a death wish." She muttered, straightening her hair.

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Saturday, 2009-12-05, 4:50 AM

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 4:49 AM | Message # 8
Daimyo
"Oh, do I ever!" Taiki retorted, putting on a fox-like grin out of amusement. But, he placed his hands in his pockets. "Of course, you probably said the same thing to Mr. Boogey-Man when you fought him, eh? And look where that got you...."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 4:50 AM | Message # 9
Daimyo
"I don't hear you uttering cries of victory, so shut up." Midoriko hissed and jumped off the roof.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 4:53 AM | Message # 10
Daimyo
Taiki immediately followed. "That's 'cause there ain't a fight going on with me in it...." He replied, hands behind his back in a relaxed position. "Furthermore...." To his own surprise, he put on a genuine frown, narrowing his eyes a bit. "What made you think it was in your right mind to attack someone like that? You could've gotten killed."

Instead of a teasing voice, he used the tone that a father would use to scold a child.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 4:55 AM | Message # 11
Daimyo
"It was just training you dolt." She replied harshly. "Weren't YOU doing the same thing? So who are YOU to scold ME?'

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 4:59 AM | Message # 12
Daimyo
"I'm referring when you actually encountered him. Attacking someone of that caliber not only puts you at a disadvantage, it also puts you in danger." Taiki said firmly, folding his arms across his chest. "Weren't you thinking of Dad's feelings about it? Do you really think with his closeness to you, he's gonna let you go off and fight what he was defeated by? That doesn't sound like training at all. As of who am I to scold you..."

After which, he paused for a sigh.

"....your caring older brother."

Message edited by Achrones - Saturday, 2009-12-05, 5:00 AM

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 5:02 AM | Message # 13
Daimyo
"Buzz off, roadkill!" She hissed opening the door.

Ahatake appeared out of nowhere.

"All done with our training are we?" Ahatake asked, in a manner very similar to Kisuke.

"Yes, Father. It went rather.. unsuccessfully."

"I see. And your's Taiki?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 5:04 AM | Message # 14
Daimyo
After a split-second glare into Miroriko's back, Taiki looked up into his father's eyes to give his usual smile. "Ah, I'm afraid I didn't have good luck, either."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 5:05 AM | Message # 15
Daimyo
"Well that's to be expected." Ahatake replied. "Oh and Taiki there's someone here, someone you know."

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (A fight between master and student! Who will win it all?)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz