Tuesday, 2024-04-16, 7:48 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura - Page 11 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (A fight between master and student! Who will win it all?)
Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura
AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 6:17 AM | Message # 151
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
Ahatake appeared down next to them and first punched his son in the face making him collide with the stone all.

"That vision I sent u was a warning and yet you payed no attention." He muttered coldly. Then he turned to Adela Adelina and fed her a special healing bean her wound healing.

She was unconscious but alive.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 6:20 AM | Message # 152
Daimyo
From the position where he was forcefully thrown, Taiki slumped down into a tree, initially appearing unconscious. His head was tilted back to the sky, and a bit of blood was dribbling down his chin. But, he simply lowered his head, an emotionless expression on his own face. "Oh, Dad...." He said in a nonchalant, but bored greeting tone. "You were watching us?"

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 6:22 AM | Message # 153
Daimyo
"Yes." His father replied in an icy tone with an angry expression on his face. "Because I knew you couldn't be trusted."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 6:24 AM | Message # 154
Daimyo
"Either way, I think the both of you get my point." Taiki replied smoothly, putting on a narrowed-eyed glare of his own. "Even if she wakes up, the mental shock I gave her'll seperate anything she had for me. If she's still 'likes' me.... well.... she'd be losing her mind at that point, so it wouldn't really matter...."

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 6:26 AM | Message # 155
Daimyo
"She's more resilient than you think, child Shinigami." A voice muttered.

Amparo had arrived.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 6:27 AM | Message # 156
Daimyo
His eyes widened, and he put on a wide cheerful smile at the male Arrancar. "Oi! Amparo-san! So nice to see you again." He greeted.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 6:33 AM | Message # 157
Daimyo
Amparo vanished and appeared in front of the boy. He raised his fist and swung it down to strike the boy only to find it blocked by Ahatake's arm.

"Amparo, you're servant is fine. Don't go hitting my son because of what he did. TRUST me I will see to his beating later."

Amparo jumped back and growled. "Shinigami, since we're here what say you we end our battles here and now?"

"Thought you'd never ask!" Ahatake grinned, each fighter landing blows to each other's face.

"Hey Taiki, take the girl home now." Ahatake ordered. "If you try to kill her again, you will regret it I assure you."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 6:34 AM | Message # 158
Daimyo
Taiki let out a chuckle. "Sure thing, Dad...." He replied, calmly walking over and picking up Adela. Then, he vanished promptly to leave the two combatants alone.

AhatakeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 6:36 AM | Message # 159
Daimyo
"It's time Shinigami!" Amparo growled. "Let's go!" He fired a cero at Ahatake only to have it blocked.

"You got it, Arrancar!" Ahatake responded with an Aoshan.

THE END

I'll do what I please

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (A fight between master and student! Who will win it all?)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz