Friday, 2024-03-29, 5:43 PM
Naruto/Bleach/Wazurai Forums
Main | Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura - Page 2 - Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: TenTailedFox  
Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (A fight between master and student! Who will win it all?)
Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura
AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 5:08 AM | Message # 16
Daimyo
Group: Jonin
"Hm?" At this, the boy cocked an eyebrow at his father, tilting his head to the side. Other than his own family, he really didn't consider himself to know anyone. After all, it was his personality that discouraged many from being social, along with possibly the rest of his family. He almost chuckled at the thought of their dysfunctionality...

"Uncle Echo? Yamamura-san?"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 5:11 AM | Message # 17
Daimyo
"Adelina-chan." Ahatake replied, and the pretty Arrancar girl appeared from the hall.

"Hello Taiki." She muttered, looking down.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 5:13 AM | Message # 18
Daimyo
That immediately shattered his cheerful mood, upon seeing what he considered to be a puppet. His smile faded into a slight scowl, and he looked up at his dad with clear discontent. "Dad, you can't be serious...." He said lowly.

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 5:14 AM | Message # 19
Daimyo
"Are you not happy too see me?" She asked.

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 5:17 AM | Message # 20
Daimyo
"I don't associate myself with puppets."

It was almost as if he was pulling out her ribcage once again, the word puppets spoken so harshly. It was certainly a change from the attitude he carried during his battle with her. "I told you that before, and it should've been clear to you in our fight. Had Dad not come to rescue you, I would've ripped out that ribcage of yours."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 5:21 AM | Message # 21
Daimyo
BAM! Ahatake punches his son in the face.

"Kid, didn't I tell you to be kind to women? You still grounded. Do you want it to be increased?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 5:25 AM | Message # 22
Daimyo
That only sparked Taiki's animosity towards the Hollow even more. "Oh, so puppets have genders now?" He retorted sarcastically, raising one hand to nurse the blood trickle from the corner of his mouth. "Why did you even bring her here, Dad? That master of hers hasn't even been killed yet!!!"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 5:26 AM | Message # 23
Daimyo
"Ahatake-san didn't bring me here. I came here of my own volition. I wanted to see you. Id that so bad?"

I'll do what I please

Message edited by Ahatake - Saturday, 2009-12-05, 5:32 AM

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 5:31 AM | Message # 24
Daimyo
"You're a liar and the truth isn't in you." Taiki replied dismissively. "You said it yourself: you'd never leave your precious Amparo-sama! I gave you a chance to surrender, and you used it instead to attack me! You'd never do anything of your own unless he permitted you to!!!" Ignoring his family once again, he walked right up to the Arrancar, glaring right into her outwardly emotionless eyes.

"You disgust me." If possible, his tone would've matched Midoriko's in the quality of coldness. "Go back to your puppeteer, you used tool of a wench."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 5:34 AM | Message # 25
Daimyo
THAWCK! Ahatake hit his son upside the head.

"You don't listen do you?" He muttered. "Adela-chan are you telling the truth?"

"Yes." She replied. "Master knows I'm here, but he didn't order me here."

"I see. Well I believe you." Ahatake said.

"I do as well." Midoriko muttered. "What could you gain from lying?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 5:39 AM | Message # 26
Daimyo
"...." Taiki held the back of his head painfully, but turned his back to the Arrancar. "Then you'll be sorely disappointed. I don't want anything to do with you. End of story. You're free to talk to any of the other family members, but if I see you again, I'm killing you on sight. No more toying around." With that, he turned on his heel and prepared to walk to his room. "Good day, puppet."

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 5:41 AM | Message # 27
Daimyo
Ahatake grabbed his son. "OH NO!" He shouted. "She came her to see you, you are gonna spend some time with her if it kills you."

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 5:42 AM | Message # 28
Daimyo
"Not if I kill her first." Taiki replied smoothly. "Besides, I'm grounded, remember?"

AhatakeDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 5:43 AM | Message # 29
Daimyo
"I'm ungrounding you for this occasion. If u refuse you will not get meals until Easter. If you kill her it will be longer. Are we clear?"

I'll do what I please

AchronesDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 5:45 AM | Message # 30
Daimyo
It was clear that he was at the disadvantage now, and it really irked him that it was. "....Fine. Whatever. I don't care. I'll....spend time with her." He said evenly.

Naruto/Bleach Fanon Forums » Bleach Roleplays » Human World » Fight me Onee-san! Midoriko Kurosaki vs Kyashi Yamamura (A fight between master and student! Who will win it all?)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Make a free website with uCoz